Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Can the rage cause sciatic nerve damage?

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member

Can the rage cause sciatic nerve damage?

Hello guys I need some help here.

2 days ago I was super angry due to a personal problem that rage lasted for 1 hour I got cramps I got stomach pain during this rage I got tingling in my hamstrings which scare me and today I woke up with stiffness in my mid back section. Now I'm wondering if that rage caused some damage in some way to the sciatic nerve? Or it's something else

Long time ago I was angry I got same symptoms plus cramps in my kidney which leaded me to the hospital but this time was less.

Could it be B COMPLEX deficiency?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    It may be something as simple as that ^, but you be better off to have yourself checked out by your healthcare professional, you may have something more severe underlying there, take care of yourself, dont just DIY
    zenvost1 likes this.

The last time doc said stay away from anything that make you angry and you will be fine but didn't check by scan or x Ray which make me think he's word it's not enough.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have anger issues you should stay away from steroids ffs.

Maybe go see a psychiatrist too.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Go do bloodwork. Monitor your blood pressure. Most rage is from high blood pressure. High Blood Pressure can be caused from many things ranging from Diabetic to liver issues. The experience you describe is not normal.

Even before AAS I had the capicity for rage...100% bloodpressure issue. Beta Blocker + ACE Inhibitor and temper is only active when E2 gets mucked up.
    InternalFire likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    No, you didn't not damage your sciatic nerve to from just being angry. If you were that pissed off, you can cause muscle spasms in the low back or pelvis. They can directly or indirectly caused compression or irritation to the sciatic nerve T or other nerves that mimic low back pain. If you were throwing shit around violently or what. You could have sprained/strained you back an not known it until the adrenaline left.
    zenvost1 and Red Bastard like this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1 View Post
    Hello guys I need some help here.

2 days ago I was super angry due to a personal problem that rage lasted for 1 hour I got cramps I got stomach pain during this rage I got tingling in my hamstrings which scare me and today I woke up with stiffness in my mid back section. Now I'm wondering if that rage caused some damage in some way to the sciatic nerve? Or it's something else

Long time ago I was angry I got same symptoms plus cramps in my kidney which leaded me to the hospital but this time was less.

Could it be B COMPLEX deficiency?
    sounds like possible blood pressure issue, and anger usually raises BP. have you checked you BP lately? you should, and next time angry check it while like that just to see the diff. not sure where you are but the pharmacy's around here almost always have the BP machine for anyone to use, might not be as accurate as some but it does the job, i usually check it 3 times to get a good idea and its usually around the same numbers for all 3 readings.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Go do bloodwork. Monitor your blood pressure. Most rage is from high blood pressure. High Blood Pressure can be caused from many things ranging from Diabetic to liver issues. The experience you describe is not normal.

Even before AAS I had the capicity for rage...100% bloodpressure issue. Beta Blocker + ACE Inhibitor and temper is only active when E2 gets mucked up.
    Will do General BW. My BP is normal or below normal. I don't think I have rage bc of bp I had big problem that's why I was angry.
    I don't think I have high e2 I'm off cycle and everything's look fine

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    No, you didn't not damage your sciatic nerve to from just being angry. If you were that pissed off, you can cause muscle spasms in the low back or pelvis. They can directly or indirectly caused compression or irritation to the sciatic nerve T or other nerves that mimic low back pain. If you were throwing shit around violently or what. You could have sprained/strained you back an not known it until the adrenaline left.
    That's logical.

Thread Information