Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: TB500 duration

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

TB500 duration

What would be the suggested duration for running TB500 for an injury? I tore up my L TFCC pretty good. Will likely have steroid injection today to see if I can get through the rest of my cycle (only 2 1/2 wks in) and run TB500 concurrently.
    My plan was 2.5mg Sun/Wed for 5mg/wk, just not sure of the duration - greater than 6 wks?
    green22 likes this.

97viper is offline New Member
    I just started TB500 last week and did a lot of reading on it. Recommended is 4-6 weeks at 4-5mg/week and from what I read there isn't a noticeable difference until week 4. My plan is like yours; 2.5/mg twice per week. I'm going for 6 weeks. I'm not planning on maintenance afterwards but may reconsider.

Good luck with the TFCC. I tore mine almost 10 years ago and it has never been the same. When it tore it sounded like someone ripped a piece of paper out of a spiral notebook.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I've had good results using 2.5mgs 2 x per week for 6-8 weeks
    Last edited by green22; 02-07-2017 at 06:16 PM.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    It is recommended to inject 2.5mg 2 x a week for 6 weeks then a maintenance dose of 2.5mg Once a Month.

I have used it for 6 weeks, moving onto maintenance dosing now. Right bicep joint tendinitis. I've seen a 70% improvement so far.

I read that some people didn't see a big improvement until moving onto the maintenance phase.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    It is recommended to inject 2.5mg 2 x a week for 6 weeks then a maintenance dose of 2.5mg Once a Month.

I have used it for 6 weeks, moving onto maintenance dosing now. Right bicep joint tendinitis. I've seen a 70% improvement so far.

I read that some people didn't see a big improvement until moving onto the maintenance phase.
    Only once a month for maintenance? Okay, will def consider that. I have enough for 6 wk run, will order more for maintenance. I think wk 3 or 4 and not noticing a lot with my lateral epicondylitis - had TFCC and knee (drained) injected and they are good to go now.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    "TB-500 Administration
    TB-500 comes in freeze-dried (lyophilized) form and must be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water for administration. The most common dosing range in human use is 2.0 to 2.5mg of TB-500 two times per week for approximately 4-6 weeks. Once the 4-6 weeks of use is complete, once the injured area has improved, some users will reduce to one to two injections per month for injury prevention. Many users report greater muscle flexibility when using TB-500, thereby reducing further injury potential.

Higher doses of TB-500, those beyond 2.0-2.5mg twice per week, there is no data available to support how much stronger such dosing plans will be. There is very little data to support the lower doses beyond anecdotal but even less when it comes to higher doses. As healing and injury prevention is the primary point of use and the 2.0-2.5mg plans seem to carry a high rate of success, this does tend to lend to higher doses being unnecessary."

TB500 Questions

Thread Information