gangen is offline Junior Member

Im 18 and my nipples feel sore..

I have no clue where else to ask this, so here goes. Basically my nipples feel very sore when i press or touch them. Is this normal due to lots of hormones in my body at this age or should i be worried?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    can I assume you haven't taken any steroids or other drugs....

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if not using any steroids then yes i would say its normal. your body is pumping them out like crazy at this age IMO. but try not to touch them too much and keep eye on it, some get mild pubertal gyno at times . keeping witha healthy diet and keeping fat levels down in normal ranges (try not to get fat) will help out alot in the gyno area.

gangen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    if not using any steroids then yes i would say its normal. your body is pumping them out like crazy at this age IMO. but try not to touch them too much and keep eye on it, some get mild pubertal gyno at times . keeping witha healthy diet and keeping fat levels down in normal ranges (try not to get fat) will help out alot in the gyno area.
    I took winstrol only cycle when i was 17 (I know it was stupid), but that's a long time ago. Also i eat a lot of healthy fats, like fish oil and lots of nuts due to it's easier to get more calories that way. Should i cut down on this??

Thread Information