Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cause of torn Labrum

I believe the root cause of my labral tears is postural. I had been trying to keep my chest tucked in a little so that my t-shirts didn't hang from the bottom of my rib cage giving the idea that I had a belly. I thought that this would keep my shirts closer to my body and highlight my thinner waist/stomach.
    Vanity is a bitch
    LOL

BTW, I'm feeling better. No neurologic/pain issues.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Are you taking about in your hip? I'm not sure how posture would really have any effect on the shoulder, at least speaking of the labrum. It's a pretty hardy ligament and you would have o have either a nasty acute trauma or repetitive stress.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, labrums-shoulder.
    Feeling great now. BW shows I had DHT so low it was out of range, IGF 90's. TRT doc has me on test-c 200/6days and sermorelin. I'm really good. I also feel realy good mentally. He had me on B12 also but I felt it was overstimulating and making me feel crappy. Now I feel great. Some days the feeling I have can only be described as PEACE.
    I'm keeping a journal. I have before pics, BW and BODPOD fat% data. I keep medication and feeling/emotional state in the journal. I'm going to start logging my food and workout.

Thread Information