So I was doing some military presses with the barbell and my shoulder started to have some pain and I powered through it and even finished my work out without extreme pain but the next day I felt sore and stingy and so I took a week off from the gym or so and came back and worked out 4 days but skipped my shoulder day and took another 4 or 5 days off. (Worked out the other muscles just to keep from losing too much muscle).

Anyway, the pinch is in a weird spot.. its all the way at the bottom of the middle of the shoulder and it is right in the middle of where my bicep and tricep connect.. so the connection point of the bicep, tricep, and center shoulder is where it stings on the shoulder.

Any idea what I did? The pain is minimal but not totally gone when I stretch my arm out I feel a little pain. Im worried about aggrevating an injury and being out for a longer time but Im going crazy because I want to get back in the gym. The injury definitely is healing but Im also nervous it may be a nagging injury that takes a while.

Any ideas?