puffy16 is offline Junior Member

have 2 issues that need suggestions on. one is shoulder/lat and second is forearm

Shoulder/lat:
    pain doing pullups, dips, incline press, some bicep curls. Seems to radiate from left shoulder. Anyone else have had this issue? I can't pinpoint it and went to PT and he couldn't help much either.

Forearm:
    pain in right forearm doing bicep curls, bench press. Pain only comes with using weights. No pain or any type of weird feeling without weight.

I know most here are not doctors or PTs but maybe someone had something similar and how they overcame it. Both injuries have been bothering me several month now.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    ALL my shoulder issues went away with HGH. I did the Deca and yes it helped but it wasnt the long term fix I wanted. HGH really dialed in the pain relief due to the water retention it promotes especially with testosterone shots. In reality it cleared all my pains except some broken rib leftover hurt. My knees and feet zero pain on days with HGH shots. I am older so maybe not the same situation for you.

There is a very common work injury that deals with the elbow as shoulder and people were having it right and left when I vacated the good Ole USA. It was interesting all the people having the surgery was in their 40s and it wasnt the only issue they were experiencing. Seeing how mine cleared with TRT and HGH I am happy I passed on the knife.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Get checked for scoliosis. I,bet my eye teeth its your issue

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I rarely know what I'm talking about, but for what its worth, in both cases if its not sever enough to diagnose, perhaps its a light strain that you can work out of? That's what my shoulder issues were, I went and had xrays that (other than a bit of arthritis) didn't show much. I took a break from (or lightened up on) lifts that shoved my shoulders towards my ears (dips, decline bench, upright raises, etc). At the same time, I started doing shoulder rehab exercises at the start of 2-3 workouts each week. In about 6-8 weeks, I slowly added added back to weights. I don't push it on decline bench or dips anymore, but I've added everything else back to fairly standard levels.

Best of luck,
    C-

Thread Information