Thread: FastAB's?

cam051 is offline New Member

FastAB's?

Yea was thinking about ordering the FastAB off the TV comercials, i was wondering what eveyone thought about it, and or if it really works? Thanks
    Cam

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    I think someone posted something simular to this once before. If I remember correctly most everyone agreed that these things are crap. If they worked then everyone would have been using them a long time ago. If you want abs then watch your diet,do some cardio and maybe try an eca stack. It seems that everyone wants a "quick fix'. IMO put in the work and the rewards will come.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Diet and hard work......

MainEvent28 is offline New Member
    try it out cam, id try it but id stick with the diet and HARD work. by the way, whats up bro. glad to see you here

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    I agree that abs come from diet and numerous ab exercises. However, recently i have had ACL reconstruction on my knee. As rehab, they gave me a devise that electronically stimulates my quad to build the muscle back up after surgery. This worked outstandingly and very well. However, this devise was doctor prescribed and may be better than those on tv. In my opinion, it may work, but nothing can be compared to eating right with the right workout in the gym.
    G

Thread Information