Paranoid is offline Associate Member

Just finished 16 weeks of Test and EQ :)

Well bros, the time has finally come, this past Thursday was my last Test shot. The cycle is in my sig. so I won't bother recapping it. This was my second cycle, the first being 10 weeks of Deca and 11 weeks of Test at 400mg a week each. Here are the results:

Starting weight was around 218/219lb at 6 feet and my bf was a little more than 15%. Currently I am 234/235lb with a lot less BF and visible abs. I must have lost at least 10lb of BF if not more. My vascularity has vastly improved, as well as my muscle hardness and definition. The muscles have a more full and dense look to them. My strenght has also increased immensely, here are some personal bests I accomplished during this cycle: Flat Bench Press 335lb for 5 reps, Flat Dumbell Presses 130lb for 9 reps, Shoulder Presses with 110lb Dumbells for 7 reps, Military Press 275lb for 4 reps, Leg Presses with 1125lb for 6 reps, Squats to parallel with 405lb for 10 reps (did not go higher due to a slight knee injury), Deadlifts 365lb for 7 reps.

It was a great journey and although I'm a bit disappointed that its over, I know that my body needs a well deserved rest. Now its time to get ready for PCT and try to maintain most of what I have worked so hard to obtain. I will be posting pics in a few weeks as I need to get the pictures developed onto a CD. Thanks to all of you who helped me out along the way.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    great results....congrates on your cycle

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro what was your diet like ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    hey bro what was your diet like ?

My diet varied a lot throughout the cycle. The first 5 weeks my calories were pretty high around 4000-4500 calories, my protein intake was 250-300 grams per day, with a moderate amount of carbs and low fat. I ate a lot of chicken, tuna, lean ground beef, eggs, and lots of skim milk. I ate around 6 times a day with 2 of those coming from protein shakes. When I hit the Clen and ECA (weeks 6-12) for those 7 weeks I really cleaned up my diet by reducing calories and carbs (especially late at night). I was also doing cardio 4 X a week for 45-50 min at a time. Around week 12, I bumped the Test up a bit and added Creatine and altered around my diet once again. I increased the calories to probobly around 5000, ate between 7-8 times a day, increased my protein to over 300 grams per day, and also upped my carbs. Even though I was eating a lot more, my diet was still really clean with low amounts of fat. I have not increased my BF since I dropped the Clen and ECA, but I did not reduce it any further either. This was exactly what I was aiming for.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Looks like mission accomplished. Good job.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    great info. thanks for the data!

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    any before/after pics?
    I should have the pics within a week or so.

demon is offline New Member
    Hey man, what's up. Long time no speak bro. You got some Ausome gains man. I am 2 weeks away from ending my cycle. I'll post some pics aswell. Give me a call some time man. Talk to you later, best of luck with PCT.

The pics are now in, check the Member's Pictures section.

mylord is offline New Member
    post your pics

Thread Information