C-ray is offline New Member

1st cycle journal

i started my 1st cycle Today:

60mg Test Prop ED weeks 1-8
    50mg Fina ED weeks 3-8 @ 50mg ED
    10mg Nolva Ed weeks 1-8

I'll try to keep this updated daily for those interested with info on my routine, diet, rest and all that other good stuff. I know the dosages may seem odd but i have my reasons for them i assure you. Currently, i am @ 174lbs. My goal is 190lbs, so i will be aiming at eating 285gr protein daily (190x1.5=285gr). This method was shown to me by Bask8kace. If you havent already, check out some of his threads, he knows his stuff and has the pics to back it up.

be back tomorrow with an update. Peace.

I've been having some computer issues so i had to resort to keeping a written journal for my cycle over the past week. Here is a summary:

Week 1:

Diet -
    This was my average intake for the week :
    2350 cals 60gr Fat, 217gr Carbs, 245grProtein

Keep in mind these are not exact figures, they fluctuated by small amounts from day to day. However i didnt reach my protein goal, 190x1.5=285gr protein/day. i know i could fix this by drinking another protein shake or 2 but i'm trying to get all the protein i can from solid foods. Anyone got any ideas? i know my weak meal is lunch, i usually leave the gym about 10:55-11:10 and ive got to rush off to work for 12pm. The only thing i can think of is to cook some chicken or beef the night before so i can just bring it to work with me.
    Im eating about 4 to 5 times a day at the moment (breakfast/lunch/dinner with 2 smaller meals in between). Also im drinking 1 gallon plus some of h2o daily.

Workouts:
    I havent really noticed anything as far as workouts go. Any gains in strenght at this point in time i think are mainly due to the fact that i am pushing myself that little bit more in the gym as i want to get the most out of my 8 weeks. Legs were a high point for me this week. i moved up 10lbs in squats and deads. On the otherhand i was somewhat dissapointed with my shoulder workout, i missed out on 2 of my final reps. i didnt make any changes to my routine except for adding a few pounds here and there. I think next week i will add a few more reps to each set and see how that works out. i was also thinking of working out 2 days and taking 1 day off instead of my usual workout on mon/tues, off wed, workout Thurs/Fri, off sat./sun. What do you think??

General:
    overall i feel great, the 1st two days i had trouble falling asleep at night but i dont seem to have that problem anymore. ive been sleeping alteast 8 hours a night leaning more towards 8.5-9 hrs. no insomnia, night sweats or anything (knock on wood). no increase in libido either . Maybe its too early for that or it could be due to the fact that ive been so consumed with other things like eating, socializing, working everyday, etc.
    So far ive only shot in my delts and quads but i think tonite i will give the tri's a crack. if anyone knows a site with detailed injection info let me know. ive been to www.spotinjections.com and i dont really care for it due to the fact that they just have pics. they dont exactly tell you where to aim. all is good in week one, seven more to go.. oh yeah i almost forgot i got on the scale this morning and i weighed 180lbs thats 6lbs from my previous.

If anyone has any ?'s or helpful criticism feel free to let me know, im always willing to learn. B back soon with another update. Peace.

C-rAy

Sun. Day 7
    Something interesting happened today after my chest/tri workout. Iwas changing in the locker room after my workout and i glanced over into the mirror and noticed how huge my arms looked. The pumps i got on my chest and arms were nice to say the least. I saw things ive never seen before. Aside from that there isnt much to report. went up 5lbs on bench and on flys.

Got 7.5 hours of sleep last night due to the fact i got to bed late but i dont feel tired at all, still feeling really good and mellow. no increase in agression or any of that stuff.
    So far ive eaten real good today. im sure that has something to do with the fact that im off of work for the day and can concentrate on it. Be back tomorrow with more info. Peace.

C-rAy

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    looking good.....best of luck

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    post some pics bro.. keep us posted

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks like you got things all figured out. Good luck

Thread Information