Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    I just find it so hard to make more time in my day to alternate pro/carb, pro/fat meals.
    Don't know from where the time issue is stemming, but the single greatest favor i *ever* did myself as far as diet is concerned was making sunday early afternoon my weekly 'cooking block'. Unless something very unusual is going down, that time is absolutely reserved for cooking and tupperwaring virtually all of my food intake for the week. I have been AMAZED at the difference that made in terms of allowing for the rest of the time issues that encroach on diet to be dealt with far more easily. I'm def not a type "A" by any means, as my room is usually a mess, i've never made a to-do list and i don't know that I've ever renwed, registered or paid anything on time, but when it comes to my food intake, my fridge looks like it's owned by the most neurotic bastard on the planet.....blindfolded i could reach in and grab, on command, white rice or brown rice, chicken or beef, sweet potatoes or mixed veggies.

Just a quick update on the "long-acting esters". I do now believe the EQ is taking it's toll on me. For 3 days in a row now, I wake up starving. All day yesterday I ate and ate and never was really "full". It was also nice to know that I could eat "clean" and still enjoy it over and over. When you're eating tuna, peanut butter, and almonds and enjoying it (and your friends ask how the hell you can eat that) it just makes you feel that much better. to clean bulks!
    This is the exact reason i'm including eq in my bulker. Since my first 'cycle' (and i hesitate to call it that) was actually an eq only, as it turned out, I can say firsthand that the hunger aspect is VERY cool and a much welcome treat. With regards to 'clean bulks', does this represent your first *honest* attempt at one? If I look back, and am quite frank about my attitude, it is obvious that I've for too long used bulking as an excuse to eat what, while still VERY clean to the average person to the point of being a health nut, is nowhere near clean enough for a quality gain of lean muscle with minimal fat. So, starting in September, I'll be bulking with the same discipline and planning that has normally only been characteristic of my cutting in the past. What about you?

I've recently thought of throwing in a little insulin PWO...just an idea for now but I may try it for a few weeks sometime soon.
    Woah, that came out of nowhere....if it was bantered about earlier and I simply missed it - my apologies. What has prompted this little epiphany?

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    This is the exact reason i'm including eq in my bulker. Since my first 'cycle' (and i hesitate to call it that) was actually an eq only, as it turned out, I can say firsthand that the hunger aspect is VERY cool and a much welcome treat. With regards to 'clean bulks', does this represent your first *honest* attempt at one? If I look back, and am quite frank about my attitude, it is obvious that I've for too long used bulking as an excuse to eat what, while still VERY clean to the average person to the point of being a health nut, is nowhere near clean enough for a quality gain of lean muscle with minimal fat. So, starting in September, I'll be bulking with the same discipline and planning that has normally only been characteristic of my cutting in the past. What about you?
    Honestly BigG, since I posted this I have actually changed a little bit of my diet. Due to the fact that I feel my metabolism is so high right now, I have added in about 1 meal a day where I mix pro/fat/carb. I'm doing this NOT because I feel like I need a cheat meal, but just to get the extra macros that I seem to be missing. I weighed in on Wednesday and I was at 206. This was in the A.M. before food intake. I was impressed as I have noticed a BF % drop. For not quite 5 weeks in I feel I am back on track. This was on Wednesday, and a certain "incident" occured this weekend that may have a damper on my progress thus far, I will explain in a later post.

Austex is offline Member
    Woah, that came out of nowhere....if it was bantered about earlier and I simply missed it - my apologies. What has prompted this little epiphany?
    HAHA...good choice of words. It's just an idea right now. I have never tried slin. I thought it might benefit my gains trying it for few weeks to increase glucose uptake PWO. I'm glad to see it got a response because it was more of a question/idea. I doubt I will be using it this time around simply because I plan on throwing in the tren . What are your opinions on using slin PWO?

Austex is offline Member
    Ok, as far as the "incident" I described above. I was feeling up and at'em on Friday night, so a few of us decided to go hit up the bars/clubs. While heading back to the parking garage after the bars closed, we all split up. I was with two girls we had hooked up with when we walked by a car full of drunk guys (4). The guy from the back seat said a rude comment to one of the girls, and so I responded telling him he needed to watch his mouth. This sparked more controversy, and he began to talk **** to me. The guys jumped out of the car on our side, and as I directed my attention to the one in the front seat, one of them from the back seat came from behind and threw a cheap shot in. I nailed the pavement head first, splitting the back of my head open. After spending over 4 hours in the ER, and 6 staples in my head later I was released. The girls got their license plate, and I have plenty of resources with various law enforcement. This guy doesn't know what he has coming. So anyways, my appetite since then has been out of whack. I think I'll be back up to par by today, but it still has me very angry. What made this whole thing worse, and 1 reason I should have stayed home...it was a full moon!

Austex is offline Member
    I thought I'd throw out a quick update...
    DIET is going well. By this I don't necessarily mean "clean", but rather that I am eating...alot. After trying and trying I realized that I just can not make enough time during the day (work hours) to eat more often. It's not as though I physically can't do it, it's the fact that my work schedule is just too demanding right now. There will be days when I have time to eat every 30 minutes if I want, but then there's the majority of days where I have to strive just to eat every 2-3 hours. This being said, I have "dramatically" changed my diet. Not that I'm letting loose and eating pizzas and fried chicken, but I am definately eating larger portions and being less strict on types of foods.
    KNEE INJURY or should I say, knee recovery is going very well. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it is healing and not just being disguised by the AAS. I had another session of acupuncture yesterday, which went really good. I later trained legs and was able to get up to 275 on squats and 450 on leg press (easily). This is not as much weight as I used to push, but it made my day knowing that I could train without the knee pain.
    OVERALL PROGRESS is going great from my standpoint. I feel great, I'm keeping my muscles fed, and my physique is starting to come back in to shape. I am anticipating in 2-3 weeks, when I start tren , that I will be over the 210 mark. The head injury is doing fine, I'm pressing charges on the ass who f'd me up so that somewhat cools my nerves. The only "bad" thing I have to report on is that I feel some slight signs of lethargy. 8 hours of sleep just seems to barely be enough, so I may try getting an extra hour.

Austex is offline Member
    Don't know from where the time issue is stemming, but the single greatest favor i *ever* did myself as far as diet is concerned was making sunday early afternoon my weekly 'cooking block'. Unless something very unusual is going down, that time is absolutely reserved for cooking and tupperwaring virtually all of my food intake for the week. I have been AMAZED at the difference that made in terms of allowing for the rest of the time issues that encroach on diet to be dealt with far more easily. I'm def not a type "A" by any means, as my room is usually a mess, i've never made a to-do list and i don't know that I've ever renwed, registered or paid anything on time, but when it comes to my food intake, my fridge looks like it's owned by the most neurotic bastard on the planet.....blindfolded i could reach in and grab, on command, white rice or brown rice, chicken or beef, sweet potatoes or mixed veggies.
    I'm going to try your method this week. We'll see if it doesn't help get an extra meal in me.

Austex is offline Member

News Flash

Progress is doing great. I am guessing by the end of this week I should be maintaining 210...the weight I was at last year before the injury. I can only stress so much how good it feels to be back on track with my goals. I'll be starting the tren within the next week or two. That should take me to a whole other level. I can honestly say that I believe I will reach close to 220 by the end of this cycle. I think for some extra motivation I'm going to find/attend the next bb'ing show. Nothing better than a good "pose-down"!

Austex is offline Member
    One more thing I just remembered...last week was the first time I've REALLY been able to train legs. Hopefully I'll have many more to come with no injuries. I know for a fact that I can easily add 6-8 pounds back to my legs in a matter of a month or so of training. The majority of weight I've put back on so far has been in the upper body. Time to unleash more growth!!!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, bro - just read through your thread today. Sounds great, man - keep up the good work!

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Hey, bro - just read through your thread today. Sounds great, man - keep up the good work!
    Thanks...it is going very well. This is undoubtably the first "real" cycle I can say that was well thought out and attained to.

Austex is offline Member
    It's been a busy few weeks at work and needless to say my diet has not been up to par. Neither has my water intake...and it has been one hot mofo down here. The last two days I think I had toxic urine from dehydration. I haven't weighed myself lately and I'm not sure I will either. I have decided that next Sunday is going to be the start of tren . I am both excited and nervous as I have never ran it personally. I've been "mentally" preparing myself for it as I know my diet/water intake will have to be on the dime.

My training is still going great. Still doing heavy weight/low reps with all exercises, not including warm ups. I have visually noticed a size increase in my quads. I'm not there yet but they seem to be trucking right along. I need to pull more focus on my calves and bi's so I may be training them twice weekly for a while.

There was something else I was going to mention but I can't recall it right now...my EQ furnace is burning hot and it's time to eat!

Austex is offline Member

Another quick update...

Never have I enjoyed eating tuna and peanut butter as I do recently. Not so much in the morning and not so much in the day, but every night for pre-bedtime snack it's the only thing that sounds good. I almost look forward to it. Strange but true.

I'm scheduled to start tren this Sunday. I noticed there are about 2 ml's of deca left yet. I was planning on being on the last week of deca when I started the tren. I'm not sure if I'll just shoot one 500mg shot this week and call it good or continue to finish it off over the next two weeks. It kind of seems pointless to me to run deca and tren together. I bottled up the home-brew last night and remembered how perfect tren looks. It's almost as if it were "sacred".

The knee has not been giving me any problems and I am enjoying every day I get to train legs. I somewhat worry that it has "superficially" healed from the deca. Hopefully though the therapy I have been doing is helping to repair the damage. I guess I can only wait and see as the deca fades out of my system.

I have decided to only run 1/2 ml/day of tren (50 mg...I overdosed it a little so it's probably more like 60mg). This is my first time using it personally and I wanted to monitor how my body responds to a lighter dose. I'll have letrozole on hand in case any symptoms arise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information