lean1 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down test and EQ ... EQ not for me

was doing yes a low dose at first for my firdt cycle been training for 3 years now and decided to give it a shot to inprove myself better .... 250mg test ethen a week and 200mg EQ a week .....

first week test monday Eq on friday
    monday all well friday night after inject of eq very bad reaction huge head rush lots of energy could not sleep 1 and 1/2 days feeling better
    second week test monday all fine and eq friday and wouldn't you know it bad reaction again same thing 1 and 1/2 days better now . stopped EQ just running test till new gear comes in masteron and winny today test shot no prob will keep posted felt alittle more energy today pec feel alittle full and face on my third week ..pic will be posted soon and stats

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    was doing yes a low dose at first for my firdt cycle been training for 3 years now and decided to give it a shot to inprove myself better .... 250mg test ethen a week and 200mg EQ a week .....

first week test monday Eq on friday
    monday all well friday night after inject of eq very bad reaction huge head rush lots of energy could not sleep 1 and 1/2 days feeling better
    second week test monday all fine and eq friday and wouldn't you know it bad reaction again same thing 1 and 1/2 days better now . stopped EQ just running test till new gear comes in masteron and winny today test shot no prob will keep posted felt alittle more energy today pec feel alittle full and face on my third week ..pic will be posted soon and stats
    Not to flame but that is not enough of either one of those compounds. Post your cycle up and I can try to help.... And sorry to hear about the bad eq....

250mg test ethen
    200mg Eq
    each week for 10 weeks clomid last 2
    strange it maybe but feel the effects already guess some dudes are alittle different then others I assume. I know I have to up the dose but didn't realy want to get to big just cut solid muscle add about 10 pounds or so. next cycle when it arrives will be

400 mg test ethen
    masteron at 100mg eod. will run the winny the last 5 weeks of the cycle at 50mg ed.

hey guys can't get materion from source anymore darn now what??? lookin to gain about 10 pounds or so of hard lean cut muscle......... thinking about 400mg test ethen and winny not sure on mg both aweeks for 10 weeks thanks guys

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wk 1-10 test 400mg
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg

pct 2 weeks after last enan shot

Thread Information