Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    7-Day Blitz...Day Two

Well, I am quite saddened to say that day two went to complete and TOTAL hell, to the point I'm almost afraid that the seven day program is going to be greatly compromised by the events. Day one went 100 percent 'by the book', but I awoke to day two feeling like I was hungover even though I haven't had alcohol for quite a long time. Now, I'm not attributing this sickness to the day one diet, and am certain it was just a coincidence, but it did manage to destroy the efforts of day two. I tried to start off the morning with some cardio, which may have been a mistake, as all it did was exacerbate the disgusting feeling I already had....to the point that by the time I returned home I felt genuinely ill to the point of a flu-like state. I tried, in vain, to hold down a very light protein shake when it was clear that I wasn't going to be doing well with 'normal food', but it came up shortly thereafter. For the rest of the day, as I lay in bed watching fight club, the red sox, mystic river and some family guy season two, the only food i could manage to hold down was toast. I ate a fair amount as it seemed to keep my stomach settled, and then by 8:00 that evening, had my roommate pick me up some soft serve vanilla ice cream as I was starving and still didn't feel i could hold down solid food. Plus, I was sick as all hell and that is like my one "medicinal food" that, at least mentally, always makes me feel as if i'm getting better.

I don't know how much of the seven day program was compromised by this turn of events, but, at least in my mind, I woke up looking like I'd regressed a full week or two in terms of definition (may be in my head....i hope). I will be, however, following through with the program and seeing it to completion in the hopes that I can still salvage something significant from it.

7-Day Blitz...Day Three

Today marked the first day of the sodium loading/carb depleting phase. I don't know if it has to do with my illness from the day prior, or the fact that I take in VERY little sodium on a day-to-day basis already, but after only a day of sodium loading, I feel a bit watery and blurred. Again, after yesterday's illness, it's likely in my head (though there's sure to be some physical residual from feeling like i felt) but, at the very least, the sodium intake is a shock to my taste buds.....WOW had i forgotten how potent salt can be.

Getting the two gallons worth of water was NOT a problem, as that's close to my norm for a workout day and only slightly below for a non-workout day. The true difficulty for me, without question, will not be forcing down large quantities of water, but rather restricting it in those last two days. Seriously not looking forward to that one.

Because of yesterday's illness, I also did not take 'before pics', and may have scapped the idea for this trial run....though I will CERTAINLY be doing so for the real deal. I may, however, try to get some in tonight. But I have to wonder how fair it would be to take them at this point in terms of conveying an honest transformation.

Austex is offline Member
    Do you think the flu-like symptoms came from the introduction of tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    Do you think the flu-like symptoms came from the introduction of tren?
    You know, I had not thought of that, but it's an interesting speculation. I know they came from somewhere, and come they did! I feel absolutely fine now, and was able to slug through day three feeling about 80% or so without deviating in the least from the plan, but I'm still upset about it.

7-Day Blitz...Day Four

Well, I must say that this day was divided into two distinct halves. This of course means that, despite the illness (brief, which helped), I *will* be finishing out the prep plan just to see what effect there is with every intention of at least one more trial run before the "real deal".

Anyway, to return to the two halves issue, I spent most of the day very aware that my vascularity seemed diminished and my definition blurred. A 'mirror check' upon returning home confirmed my worst fears and while I never questioned the program, per se, I did question whether the lost 'day two' was really causing some problems.

The second half of the day, however, saw me singing the praises of the program even *with* the botched day two. PWO and posing practice saw a sharpness return and PWO meals one and two only refined it further....I have now learned to keep absolute faith in the program and not let these doubts creep in.

Things are coming along *very* nicely and I'm greatly looking forward to the next stage. Recalling that I started at 219, I will be weighing in one more time following the conclusion of the carb depletion phase (so first thing wednesday morning) and then once more at the conclusion. I can't estimate what i expect to have lost by each point, but I would say there's little question I'll certainly be losing something, and, although I was thrown a bit by some bloating (probably brought on by the salt, not the water, as I'm 'used to' that much water), the mirror seems to be telling me that the fat/subcu water is coming off a bit more rapidly then i've been used to these last four weeks or so.

Tomorrow will be a fairly tough day, as there are NO carbs whatsoever, not even PWO....and I know how badly my body craves those PWO carbs...i hate to do that to it tomorrow, but it must be done.

Austex is offline Member
    Do you plan on running the next 7 day blitz without the clen ? It would be interesting to see how your body responds w/out the thermogenics.

7-Day Blitz...Day Five

Well, I just officially said good-bye to sodium and will be saying the same to mass quantitites of water very, very soon. While I get to say hello to carbs once again tomorrow, it's little consolation as A) I developed quite the affinity for salt over these last four days and B) I LOVE my water and dread the steadily shrinking intake to come.

As far as progress is concerned, I oscillate between feeling noticeably leaned out versus five days ago and feeling smoothed out as compared to that same starting point. I suspect it has much to do with the timing of meals and sodium intake, so I'm not anywhere near a panic, particularly as yesterday demonstrated that I have little to worry about following posing.

It was quite odd today, as I suspected it'd be, to not take in ANY carbs PWO. My taste buds come to expect them and my body to depend on them, and both were left wanting and both have not been shy about letting me know they're 'pissed' about it.

Tomorrow I weigh in to see where I'm at at the conclusion of carb depletion/sodium-water loading....it'll make for an interesting morning as I'm quite curious as to where I might stand.

Quick Update Re: End of Sodium Loading

Began this 'journey' at 219lbs and weighed in today at 216lbs, same scale, same *exact* time of day, both instances done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before performing a.m. cardio.

7-Day Blitz...Day Six

Okay, the title is misleading since I counted the two days before the *official start as days of my journal....so my last post will be titled 7-Day Blitz...Day Nine or something like that.

Anyway, to get to the point. HOLY F'ing SHIAT!!! That is all I can say to describe every aspect of today's experiences. First, it is my first day with any experience in water depletion - it's still a gallon allowance for today, but that is pretty **** low for me anyway and trust me, I AM FEELING IT.... As part of my summer gig, I often do irrigation work (sprinkler systems and such) and today, we had to fix a busted line, and I stared at that clear, shimmering, flowing, beautiful water as it cascaded out of the PVC pipe reflecting not only the mischiveous rays of the summer sun and the hopes and dreams of a mid summer's youthfulness, but my pathetic, dumbfounded face: I was eyeing that water like a normal dieter eyes a pizza or chocolate cake. I just wanted to scream, "screw the diet!!!" and jump down in the trench to swallow as much H20 as humanly possible. I'm sorry for the literary prose above, but it I never thought the flow of dirty sprinkler water could be so poetic or desirable....NEVER.

For further "Holy Shiat", look no further than my food intake: sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes EVERYWHERE. All seven meals today have a sweet potatoe in them, and I'm not sure if it's more disgusting at breakfast, or will end up being more disgusting by meal seven. At any rate, it's also in every meal for the rest of Thursday and Friday, so by the time this thing is over, I'm sure I'll harbor a resentment for the sweet potato farmers of america that may just prompt me to salt some fields so that they can grow no more....how's THAT for sodium loading!??!?!

The final "Holy Shiat", and this is a GOOD 'holy shiat", is that, already, the carb loading and water depletion is working absolute miracles in terms of vascularity and tightness. It is my understanding that friday is the 'big day' in terms of drying out and tightening up, and, if so, I'll eat as many sweet potatoes as it takes to get there, as this little preview has me absolutely giddy. Now, I discount that it is the fina in action as, A)i've been on it for only a week as of today, and B) what are the odds fina would kick BIG TIME and only in this one regard on the very day i switch to H20 depletion and carb loading? Not very good....I gotta give credit where credit is due and state that, if this continues (hell even if this is as good as it gets to be honest), SC is more than deserving of the praise he receives here and elsewhere...and I do NOT toss compliments and praise around the boards lightly, if at all.

Should there be a digital cam in the house, I'm just going to snap a quick picture or two to give you guys and gals an idea of how this is progressing and why I'm as ecstatic as I appear above.

Austex is offline Member
    Everything is sounding good, let's see those pics!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Big Green..I've heard of you!
    Bro, I can't lie I started reading your diary this morning and there's so much information, that I'llhave to finish it at home! But unlike you I haven't been around nearly as much as I'd like and infact due to my 70+ hour work weeks I have been out of the gym....anyways, knowing the way you are I believe it will inform me to a new level and motivate me now that I'm back at the boards and the board room (aka gym).... as soon as I finish I'm going to post away bro! Good luck bro!

SID

7-Day Blitz...Day Seven (of nine...d'oh)

Well, i must say that after the first day of water depletion, it became a bit easier today. So certainly, at least with regard to water depletion, getting over that first hump was the hardest. Though, I may be speaking *far* too soon given that tomorrow is the dreaded 'quarter gallon day'.

Otherwise, things are really moving along very nicely, and, tough as it's been, i'm already looking forward to running maybe one more practice run before the 'real deal'. I'm certainly tightening up and drying up, and I already classify this endeavor as a great success. Though there are no before pics, after pics will certainly be posted saturday morning or so....maybe friday night, though I don't want to be premature and take them before the vascularity really has a chance to "pop".

Do you plan on running the next 7 day blitz without the clen? It would be interesting to see how your body responds w/out the thermogenics.
    I'll be running ECA i believe when the next trial comes 'round, and, believe me, I'll feel better about the water depletion when clen sides are not a concern.

Oh, in addition to the small glass of red wine the night before, I'm giving serious consideration to adding in another "trick of the trade" to see just how I respond, and I'd like you're feedback on it fellow AR members.

But anyway, the night prior, I plan on rubbing preparation-H in the upper midsection area as well as the chest - areas that seem to be more stubborn right now and then wrapping in seran wrap before bed. I guy i know SWEARS by this, and I figured, why not? Anyone done this? It is supposed to suck that last stubborn bit of water right outta there.

Everything is sounding good, let's see those pics!
    While not *true* after shots, as tomorrow and the next day should yield even more results, here's an update....will post more saturday a.m....fully body shots, not just abs, but it's all i can really take in a mirror by myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-diarysubmissionone.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-diarysubmissiontwo.jpg  

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    your front looks almost exactly like mine. In that spirit, nice bod.

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I plan on rubbing preparation-H in the upper midsection area as well as the chest - areas that seem to be more stubborn right now and then wrapping in seran wrap before bed.
    IT works!!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    But anyway, the night prior, I plan on rubbing preparation-H in the upper midsection area as well as the chest - areas that seem to be more stubborn right now and then wrapping in seran wrap before bed. I guy i know SWEARS by this, and I figured, why not? Anyone done this? It is supposed to suck that last stubborn bit of water right outta there.
    I would recommend you saving the preparation-H for something you will greatly need soon....thats relief from the ass kicking you will receive from the Hoosier Daddies......LONG LIVE THE KING.

I think BG that we are the Ali and Cosell of ARFFL generating hype 2 months before kickoff. So I will take each and every oppurtunity to continue to add drama and emotion to the awaiting of Judgement Day.

Oh yeah looking lean bro!!

7-Day Blitz...Day Eight(of nine...d'oh)

Well, insofar as diet is concerned, this was bar none the TOUGHEST day I have ever experienced in my somewhat limited time in the muscle building game. A quarter gallon is so absurdly low of a water intake for me that I've spent most of the day just lying still praying for time to speed up. I still have a precious cup or so left, and drinking it can't come soon enough....though i want to ration it...maybe even make it into ice cubes so i can savor it longer.

I'll tell ya, though, it's been well worth the arduous task....I got on the scale this morning and was no down to 211 from a start weight of 219 and an 'end of sodium loading' weight of 216 if i recall. I fully expect to dip below 210 at tomorrow morning's weigh in, as I've tightened up noticeably since this morning. As I sit typing this, barely concsious, I'm having a small glass of red wine before bed in the hopes of expelling that last little bit of water before tomorrow.

Pics will be taken tomorrow, and will go up either immediately after or that next morning depending on how busy i get and how my schedule looks.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 07-02-2004 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

I think BG that we are the Ali and Cosell of ARFFL generating hype 2 months before kickoff. So I will take each and every oppurtunity to continue to add drama and emotion to the awaiting of Judgement Day.
    Oh, I truly intend for this year's league to surpass last's in intensity, participation and all around fun. When I really kept on those updates and kept updating the league homepage with regularity, it gave the league a nice sense of camraderie and competition. I will, of course, be designing helmets for all teams again and, even with the load of my 1L year of law school, should be pretty active in keeping that homepage up and running.

END OF WEEK SIX UPDATE

Workouts: workouts this week were relatively tough to place in context, as I followed the workouts given in the seven day blitz. It was nice to get a little hiatus from the DC training, but I do look forward to getting back into it. The upswing to that, however, was that, in returning to 'normal' rep schemes and paces, it became far more obvious how much my strength had popped up a bit as compared to just before cycle.

Diet: Look above for detailed diet info this week....basically, sweet potatoes and chicken sums it up.

The Cycle:: just about wrapping up my second week of clen (so first mini run of it) and about my 10th day of fina. Agression, which seemed so lowered, is back and then some, but I'm not sure if it's the killer final two water deprevation days or the fina kicking in that is doing it. A little acne on the back, whereas I normally get a zit per every three months or so, if that, has me thinking it's the tren . As far as my impressions of clen, I never really experienced the extremes of any sides aside from the headaches for the first two days and I really don't feel justified in assessing its effectiveness, as i think much of the changes over the past ten days are attributable to the 'seven day blitz' approach and attempting to sort out what comes from that and what comes from clen would be irresponsible.

Progress: Again, look to the journal within a journal for a more detailed account of progress this week - particularly tomorrow's summary/conclusion.

Looking Forward: Should be 'tren time' in a big way this week and into the next several, so, yeah, i'm quite excited about that. The big concern for this next week, however, is how to 'flow' back into a more "standard" cutting approach after the EXTREME approach i just followed. Additionally, when I can consider myself "clear" to attempt another trial run is something I'll have to assess. Much as I despised the last two days, it was well worth it and i'd like to squeeze in one more trial before the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    your front looks almost exactly like mine. In that spirit, nice bod.
    It's funny you should say that since I recall aspiring to your proportions back when I was trying to gauge my goals for this summer.

It's funny you should say that since I recall aspiring to your proportions back when I was trying to gauge my goals for this summer.
    awwwww to be honest, your serratus is better. Also, you're down about 1 or 2% bf on me at the moment.

thanks for posting in my lounge thread by the way.. i've got more of a handle on things now.. I tend to jump into things headlong with my heart and my brain catches up sometime later.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    awwwww to be honest, your serratus is better. Also, you're down about 1 or 2% bf on me at the moment.
    I'm actually quite excited to take pics in about seven hours or so, as I'm not too sure how my back looks and I'd like to see how I stack up with you there. I *know* i have no lats, but I'd like to believe that while back width is lacking, back thickness is plenty, as, from day one, I've always "felt" it in my rowing exercises and gotten pumped in that regard pretty easily. Plus, I L-O-V-E my deads.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm posting sporadically every hour and a half or so, this final stage of water depletion has me waking up every hour and a half like clockwork with cotton mouth. It's like being absurdly hung over. I just swill some water (a *minute* amount and spit it out) then chew some gum to alleviate the symptoms before heading back to bed.

UPDATED SHOTS....

I know a lot of you have been asking, so, without further delay, here are this morning's shots. I still have more than a month to be where I'd like (seven weeks, to be exact) so I think i can realistically get there. Anyway, i've divided them into front, lower and back shots....hope they give you an honest idea of where I'm at. I'm still pissed at my lack of lats and biceps, but i'm surprisingly pleased with the rest at present....well, as pleased as I can be within reason.

Some Wheel Shots....since everyone always seem to put those last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-wheels.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-wheels2.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-wheels3.jpg  

Some back shots...

Didn't get as many back shots as I'd have liked, but i'll live. I do like my back, but hate my lats, if that makes any sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-reardoublebi2-7-3-04.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-reardoublebi-7-3-04.jpg  

Now that "the chosen one's" woman posts here, I can't have my pretty face all over the place or she'll toss him aside like yesterday's toe cheese (which, believe it or not, is actually better than fresh toe cheese, but I digress). So, i had to edit out the face. Anyway, here they are:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-crab-7-3-04-submit-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-decent-side-shot-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-decentfront-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-frontangle-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-frontcrunch27-3-04-sub-.jpg  

And, part II of the frontal shots....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-frontcrunch-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-frontflex-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-lazyfrontdoublebi-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-muscularfront-7-3-04-sub-.jpg   Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-relaxed-front-7-3-04-sub-.jpg  

wow green. You look hard as nails. I've got to try this depletion thing. I bet you can't wait for the next few days when you get to start drinking, eating, and working out with your goals on gains.

I squat for the first time since my back injury tomorrow. If i'm not laid up tomorrow night, the cycle is on.

Austex is offline Member
    **** bro, nice work...and to think this is just the "trial" run. Your back looks sick, target those lats for the next month or so (wide grip pull-downs, d-bar pull-downs, and pull-ups on your off days) and you'll be there.

7-Day Blitz...Conclusions

Well, now that it's all said and done, and the pictures, despite the lack of some definitive "befores", would seem to indicate a successful run, I figured I'd type out a few of my parting thoughts on the whole experience before getting back into the regular swing of things and then running this again in the middle of august.

*This was beyond a doubt the toughest thing I've taken on dietary wise (much tougher even than the big step of revamping my lifestyle diet, which quickly became habit while this did not). In fact, in terms of bodybuilding and its 'corrolaries', this was probably the most taxing experience yet. I've compared it to ED injects, dbol sides, PCT, massive soreness and CNS disruption from shock set programs and everything in between, and nothing quite matches up with the toughness that was required to get through those last two days...and i'm NOT embelishing for dramatic effect. There is no worse feeling than starting at a bottle of spring water and then feeling guilty about it becuase that would be 'cheating'.

*post-blitz fallout was, and I'm not sure how common this is and hope that swole chimes in, debilitating. I'm still, in fact, feeling the effects. My body has just sort of rejected everything and anything following this blitz. In a move that is NOT spurned by laziness but rather by an eye towards the most efficient totality of my cycle this summer (and those who know me know this is the case), I've elected to more or less take this week "off" from training, diet, etc, etc. My body did not like what I did to it, and these last few days have found me unable to kick that thirsty feeling, very lightheaded, *extremely* tired (I slept 16 hours last night) and just lethargic and sluggish all around. Mentally, the carryover has been just as tough as, after two failed attempts at a.m. cardio and two scrapped attempts at weight training sessions since the end of the blitz had me all but wanting to quit the cycle and training altogether at times. It was rough. Ultimately, however, I've elected to take until tomorrow or so (so about five to six days) just to break up the cycle/training and 'revamp'. I'm not making everyday a cheat day, and most of my foods are foods i would eat normally as part of my strict diet, but not having to watch the clock, measure my oats, and whatnot, though it seems insignficant, has really done a great deal to rekindle my motivation and mental outlook. I'm not saying that the net result of this blitz was bad, but, it being my first time undertaking somethign this extreme, I did not expect the 'fallout' to hit me like it did. In since talking to competitive athletes attempting to peak for events, i've heard it's not unusal for marathoners, sprinters and other "peaking athletes" (like bb'ers) to get quite ill in the 3-6 days following their 'peak'...particularly as they first acclimate to this peaking notion. So I will be running it again, for sure....

*Here's my shameless 'shout out' which I knew was inevitable after the first three days of results: I just really, really want to take this opportunity as I have people's attention to send a very big thanks to SwoleCat. I presume he makes his living this way, as I often earn money tutoring standardized testing, particularly the LSAT. When friends hear this, I am inundated with requests (most often of the 'no charge for a bud, right?' variety) and I realize first hand what a conflicting thing it can be to impart knowledge and advice for free upon which the somewhat limited availability of it is precisely what allows you to earn your living dispensing it. In that regard, what SC does here (and did for me...taking the time to answer my individualized questions) is all the more admirable. I mean, imagine reading an SI article by Peter Gammons and being able to contact him directly to ask for clarification or to argue a point....not a likely scenario. So, I'll say it openly and loudly, Swole, and the scores of others we have here like him (though I'm using him specifically as i utilized his program) have truly made this place a rare and unique (and, in my opinion, increasingly rare and exceedingly unique) place to exchange ideas and better yourself as a fitness enthusiast or bodybuilder. In the last two years, I've made more improvements to my physique than I made in those first two years of training, and I owe much, if not all of it, to the tidbits I came across here at AR.

Austex is offline Member
    Very informative update. It's interesting to see "second-hand" what the results of the 7 day blitz were like. I realize you took to note exactly as Swole planned for the blitz, now tell me this:
    1. Coming up on your final hour, were you at your targeted or "expected" physique?
    2. Would you consider altering Swole's layout to maybe correlate with your body better? Let me explain: whether it be increasing the water intake during the depletion days; sodium loading closer to the final day and then totally depleting water down instead of a gradual depletion; or using diuretics at the end?

Sounds like you went through hell. Can't wait to do it again huh? Rest up bro and we'll watch for more updates!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Ahh green, I'm glad your gear is good this time. I've spent the past hour or so reading your diary in detail and if it means anything I am quite impressed. Your dedication to your diet and training is truely inspirational (at least to me, seeing as how I have fallen into an unfortunate lethargic spell as of late).

regarding injections - So if I follow correctly, you have completely eliminated glutes, and are now focussing on quads, delts, biceps and pecs? have you given lats a shot yet? In honesty I only hit them about 5 times each in my cycle, for some reason it just seemed awkward for me. Not nearly as awkward as traps (which I suggest you at least try before this run is over). Are you still getting sore from the prop? If I recall, after about 8 or 9 days all my shots were painless. Ah but you are now cutting it with tren correct? I wish you all the best

regarding physique - IMO you have a great back. Very nice definition. I feel ya on the lats. I'm not incredibly tall ( ~ 6') but have had the same problem bringing my lats out. It does get better with time and effort though. I wish you all the success on your fitness modeling and hope it brings you the confidence/closure(???) you are seeking. With dedication like yours, there is no question you will succeed. Also, I'm curious as to how your tanning is comming along. I have thrown the idea around for the better part of 6~7 months now for the sole matter that it really does seem to bring out the definition (well simply the overall physique). What method are you using, I am presuming you would reccomend it?

regarding diet - Although I have never tried SC's program I have no doubt whatsoever that I will use it when I feel the time is right. To read the threads and description is one thing, but a journal like this is truely invaluble. My only question regarding your diet and SC's plan was answered in your last post. I hope you are able to kick the lethargy soon and maintain well for the remainder of the cycle.

I do not know if it will be an issue for you, but on my prop cycle I found that around mid week 7/early week 8 I became extremely lethargic. I slept more than I felt I should have, getting to the gym (well even injecting) got to be a chore. It was a constant battle to keep myself going, which I regretable feel as I 'lost'. Although I finished the cycle very happy with my gains I still wish I had pushed on. Like I say I don't know if it will be an issue with you or not seeing as how we all react differently, but I thought I'd share. Especially when it seems long prop cycles are becomming more popular these days. Perhaps my next go around will be better, time will tell.

Anywho, sorry it took so long to respond. In all honesty i didn't even notice your journal. Though a year or two ago there wasn't a thread that could be written in this forum that I didn't see or read, my presence here has regrettalby wanned. But, perhaps this is the motivation I need to keep on truckin.

Thanks for the time, effort, and dedication you have put into this journal. Like I said, reading outlines of programs/cycles is one thing but having a detailed journal like this to guide you, well, it makes all the difference. Good luck to you bro.

Peace
    Symatech

Now that "the chosen one's" woman posts here, I can't have my pretty face all over the place or she'll toss him aside like yesterday's toe cheese (which, believe it or not, is actually better than fresh toe cheese, but I digress). So, i had to edit out the face. Anyway, here they are:
    Actually if you must know Miss ChosenOne doesnt like girls errrr I mean guys with long hair. You mean to tell me you're not close to any homosexual stylist in the NE area? All this time i had the wrong impression of you

and the days go by.

Austex is offline Member
    BigGreen is dead...or might as well be, making us suffer this long.

I saw him online last night although I havent heard from him since he made his last post here.

hope you're doing well.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 07-22-2004 at 06:04 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information