juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member

Possible 1st cycle??

What's up bros? I need some help in deciding what to use as a first cycle. I already got my hands on some Deca and want to use that along with something to help with gyno etc. What do you guys think I should use along with dosage? I am 5'11", 225lbs. I want to gain 20lbs of muscle and loose some fat also so I don't want to be too much more than 225. I am a TRUE novice so please explain in detail as I don't understand the abbrevations just yet. Thanks in advance and good luck.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is a poor choice of aas for a first cycle in my opinion. Its one of the hardest on shutting down your natural test levels. Hence, the dreaded 'deca dick' that affects a large percentage of its users. Many guys experience low sex drive on Deca and run test to avoid this problem. Depression is also common following cessation of use along with difficulty recovering normal htpa levels. I'm not trying to scare you away from Deca but I think there are far better choices of aas for a first cycle. The vast majority of the board myself included recommends test ethanate 400/500mgs a week for 10 weeks the first time around. Proper post cycle therapy is always a must, as is with any cycle. Good luck.

~US~

arutlos is offline New Member
    Yep, Deca Dick is real real real bad... Suck when ya want to but the dude downstairs doesn't even want to stand up for the occasion.

arutlos is offline New Member
    OH BTW Clen is great if you want to shed some fat.

Thread Information