Methuselah is offline Member

SWEET! My forearms are FINALLY Growing

I just wanted to share an unbelievable experience for me. I'm in the locker room putting my shirt on and noticed that my forearms are FINALLY growing. This has been a challenge for me. I thought they were dead. It's the most awesome thing in the world to look in the mirror and "damn, where did all that come from?” Last cycle everything was gradual. I hope I keep getting results like this (so does my pecs).

I’m stacking Test and Deca .

I'll post some stats soon. I want more gains under my belt first. The cycle is just starting to kick in.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-10-2002 at 07:20 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    There you go brother. Keep up the hard work, it pays off when you see results...doesnt it?

Josefuchez is offline New Member
    i have been taking 4oomg aweek now and gained 20 lbs and some exellent strenth gain,just added 450mg 0f deca 5 days ago now im waiting for the deca to kick in we should do all right,keep in touch!joe

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My forearms grow just by looking at them in the mirror.. Every workout for me is a forearm workout.. But good to hear, did you do anything special, any special exercises I mean?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    My forearms grow just by looking at them in the mirror.. Every workout for me is a forearm workout.. But good to hear, did you do anything special, any special exercises I mean?
    I didn't change anything. I do forearm curls in my workout too. The day I made this post it was really strange, when I finished at the gym, my forearms were swollen and throbbing. It was awesome. I wish I could feel pumped like that everytime. I'd still like to know how it happend.

Thread Information