Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...

I've been "out of the game", meaning here on AR, *not* out of the gym, for some time now, and figured a detailed diary of my next cycle would be a nice way to usher in my return to prominence here at the board .

Below is the 'cliff notes' version of my cycle and all that surrounds it for those looking for a quick overview of everything that encompasses what I'm hoping to do. The remainder of the diary will be a mix of pertinent regular updates and my random thoughts as they flow...so long as they have something to do with my cycle or training. I can see this getting long, so I hope there's at least a good following to make it worth my while. Though, last time i did this, I did discover that keeping the journal was beneficial to my own progress in several ways, regardless of whether or not it was being read at all.

The Cycle:
    The cycle is a fairly simple and straightforward design with no front-loading or alternating of compounds at critical times. Just a simple test prop (ultra-growth labs) cycle for 11-12 weeks @100mg/day. That is the essential foundation of the cycle though it is very likely that tren (homebrew) will be added to the mix starting @50mg/day and working up to 75mg/day if I feel it is both tolerable and necessary. Clen and ECA on a 2 weeks on and off cycle of each will be utilized. Nolva and dex on hand, of course, though I prefer to use neither, and will not unless necessary.

The Goals:
    I have NO measurable goals for this cycle per se. I am ingesting these compounds and taking this calculated risks purely for aesthetic purposes, as I'm hoping to make a push at a brief tenure in fitness modeling...not as a career or anything remotely close (which would be tough given how absolutely hideous and borderline deformed i am) but just as a sort of mental satisfaction thing that is somewhat difficult to explain and would take up too much space here. Accordingly, I'll be going *solely* by the mirror and feedback of a trusted critical observer. The scale, tape measure or other numeric methods of feedback will only be used in the event that I perceive something is quite wrong and need to verify or dismiss it concretely. Beginning the cycle, I will be 220lbs +/-2lbs on either side depending on a variety of factors. I've gone as heavy as 265 when making a big time run at strength and size, and imagine my 'ideal look' will put me at 235ish (ballpark).

The Diet:
    The diet will be outlined in MUCH greater detail below, though, to give you the summary, I'm a fan of fairly significant caloric swings from weight-training days to non-weight training days. Nothing huge...just 300-600kcal depending on how my body is responding and such. Other than that, much of the diet is pretty standard for that part and parcel of a cutting cycle.

The Supplements:
    Pretty straightforward and simple here as well. Of course taurine and potassium with the clen and cranberry extract and B12 if fina is used. Other than that, protein powders, a multi-vitamin and glutamine is as fancy as I get. Whey and dextrose for PWO, a night time protein for the last meal of a workout day and glutamine @approximately 20grams per day (as high as 30 on workout days)...that's it.

The Workout:
    Cardio will be performed each and every morning (even if it means my waking up at 4:30a.m., which it has in the time leading up to this cycle), though I'll allow a missed day per week if the cards fall that way and consider the seventh day a bonus...though I've missed but one the last month. Insofar as weight training is concerned, I'm following, more or less to the most minute detail, the Doggcrapp routine which can be found in the workout forums. It has worked quite well for me in the past two months or so as a natural trainer, and I've always believed you "dance with who brung you there" when it comes time to cut...no drastic changing of routines!!

My Pertinent History:
    I trained regularly for about five years before beginning my "first" cycle, with two of those being pretty serious...the other three being your classic punk teenager workouts that I've come to despise ever so much. As the title indicates, I've not quite gotten things right in the past. Mostly this pertains to steroid use . I attempted one cycle about a year and a half ago that was my virgin run and was supposed to be a 14 weeker of test enan @500mg/week, Equipose @400mg/week and D-bol @40mg/day for the first four weeks. The D-bol was great, the equipose solid, but the test at absolute BEST way underdosed and in all likelihood (at least one bottle for sure) completely FAKE. So, essentially, I did an eq and dbol cycle (great first run, huh?), from which I actually so decent results...so i became quite excited as to what a "real" actual cycle would do for me. On that note, I planned a winter bulker and summer cutter, and ordered both along with ALL necessary ancillaries and whatnot from a source who was, at the time, very reliable and respected. 800 dollars and some change later, I was without the two cycles .

So, now it's time to do it up right and see what I can get out of the whole thing. I'm VERY excited about this and hope to keep an interesting and informative journal running.

Looking forward to being a part of AR once again!!!
    Last edited by BigGreen; 05-28-2004 at 01:06 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    woo hoo. just in time, as i am planning my maiden voyage.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I'm looking forward to this. Just curious, why the 40lb drop--cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    I'm looking forward to this. Just curious, why the 40lb drop--cutting?
    I should have mentioned this off the bat, as it's a critical part of my endeavors here, but I'm largely undertaking this cycle as a means to make that final push towards fitness modeling. Nothing to make a career out of or anything, just to say I did it. I imagine it comes from the fact that I was six feet tall by ten or eleven years old and that, in turn, led to my being a gawky mofo. Doing the fitness model gig would be a "so there" of sorts to all those junior high punks who gave me **** for it.

This has been incredibly difficult mentally and physically - trying to find that proportional range where the guy helping me out wants me to be while simultaneously dealing with the fact that I "feel" smaller and weaker than I am at 260ish (which is true). I am, however, going to stick this out.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Now that I'm *definitely* looking forward to. By the way, are you still in the city for the summer, or do you hightail it out of there as soon as finals end?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    who is this guy ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    who is this guy ??
    Bastard....my microsoft paint number on you should have etched my memory into your grey matter forever.

My Goals and Concerns for this Go-Around

THE GOALS:

In a move some might question, I've decided NOT to step on a scale throughout the entirety of this cycle. Not until it's complete will i know what I weigh. Of course, this doesn't preclude jumping on for spot checks if there is some kind of emergency as in I genuinely feel i'm getting nothing out of the cycle at all or that I'm losing too much weight too quickly...but those are exceptions i do not expect to encounter. The scale of late has become more of a hinderance for me than a help, as I tend to get caught up in the numbers. This would be great if my goal were to weigh a certain bodyweight, but the goal is in fact to look a certain way; accordingly, if the goal is "a look", i believe it only makes sense to measure progress in the same manner as you measure the goal.

That being said, the goal is difficult to explain. As mentioned above, I'm undertaking this cycle in the hopes of giving fitness modeling a run. This isn't a crackpot fantasy (well, sort of, as I am hideously deformed above the neck...i mean, my nose and eyes are in the right place...but that's about where it ends ) as I've been told by two people within the industry whom I trust that I have a frame that could lend itself to such an endeavor. I have a very honest, objective, critical and realistic notion of what it is I both want to look like and believe I can attain. As I said, it's rather difficult to describe, but I imagine most people on this site would consider the final product that I envision a tad bit sleeker and "smaller" than they'd like to be....just a guess. This is not to say i won't be bitten by the size bug once again come winter bulking time. The idea of creeping up above 280 while I'm still young enough to do it without seriously compromising my health continues to pull at my heartstrings, so to speak.

Additionally, but VERY secondarily, I wouldn't mind seeing some nice strength increases as a motivator/morale boost...if (and it's still a somewhat big if) I include fina, i suspect this will take care of itself somewhat readily. Otherwise, i'll be rather modest in this regard.

THE CONCERNS:

My primary concern, believe it or not, is hairloss. Obviously if i'm undertaking this for almost purely aesthetic purposes, hair loss (particulary on a guy who looks dead awful without hair...i know this cuz i shaved my head once) would be a huge detriment in the overall scheme of things. I went 15 weeks on equipose without so much as a hair falling out...and i've made it a quarter century without even the slightest sign of receding hair or any thinning spots to speak of. In fact, good hair runs deep in my family...still, it'll be on my mind.

Otherwise, a lingering concern on my part is whether or not to include fina. I've debated a good 6-8 week run many times in the past, and it is an alluring compound to say the least. Certain sides, however, may mitigate that allure...i don't mind taking a calculated risk or dealing with sides in a sensible manner, but I'm not quite ready to make myself consistently uncomfortable (insomnia, kidney pains, etc, etc) for this goal. Uncomfortable in the gym, yes...intense pain in the gym even...of course. But not consistent inconvenience and lingering nagging ****...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    so you decided to do it????

BG..... looks great but i would bump the tren to 75mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage

BG..... looks great but i would bump the tren to 75mg ed
    I'm still not quite sure if i'm going to even include tren . I mean, i *really* want to, but if you look at my last post, i have some not too minor concerns. If I do include it, I will definitely start @50mg/day to be on the safe side with the eventual hope of hitting 75mg.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm still not quite sure if i'm going to even include tren. I mean, i *really* want to, but if you look at my last post, i have some not too minor concerns. If I do include it, I will definitely start @50mg/day to be on the safe side with the eventual hope of hitting 75mg.
    completely understandable.... I have no hairloss worries (not one bald guy in my whole family)....you know your body better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    completely understandable.... I have no hairloss worries (not one bald guy in my whole family)....you know your body better than anyone.
    It's really the insomnia that gets to me the most. While I suspect the highly anabolic properties of the fina override any anabolic loss deriving from sleep loss, it goes beyond that for me: I just don't function worth of **** mentally and physically without a good night's sleep. As I mentioned above, I'll endure absurd pain in the gym and hobbling around for a day or two after some serious deads and/or squatting, but I don't want to be feeling crappy seven days a week from sleep loss for the benefits of the tren .

I think i'll go start a thread in the steroids forum regarding tren and insomnia to see how people have "beat" it.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    It's really the insomnia that gets to me the most. While I suspect the highly anabolic properties of the fina override any anabolic loss deriving from sleep loss, it goes beyond that for me: I just don't function worth of **** mentally and physically without a good night's sleep. As I mentioned above, I'll endure absurd pain in the gym and hobbling around for a day or two after some serious deads and/or squatting, but I don't want to be feeling crappy seven days a week from sleep loss for the benefits of the tren .

I think i'll go start a thread in the steroids forum regarding tren and insomnia to see how people have "beat" it.

So if you're looking for strength gains without the side-effects, why not use var in lieu of tren?
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-13-2004 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    So if you're looking for strength gains without the side-effects, why not use var in lieu of tren?
    Strength gains are just a very secondary goal...i guess I didn't spell that out. I mean, a distant second "something that would be nice" type of goal. The real goal is aesthetics, and with the vascularity and purported lypolysis (or at least it's ability to keep it purely fat) coming from tren , tren does much more than var and at a much cheaper price...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Is this a cycle diary or a ****ed dissertation? You son of a bitch. I'm looking forward to tracking your progress. I say go with the clen and tren also, but if you don't feel comfortable with insomnia, neither may be good for you. Make sure you get yourself a nice ECA stack for the time being. Keep us posted, fagboy*.

*Couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Is this a cycle diary or a ****ed dissertation? You son of a bitch. I'm looking forward to tracking your progress. I say go with the clen and tren also, but if you don't feel comfortable with insomnia, neither may be good for you. Make sure you get yourself a nice ECA stack for the time being. Keep us posted, fagboy*.
    *Couldn't resist.
    Yeah, i'll be putting together a homemade ECA stack to tide me over...a gas station down the street from me - of all friggin places - sells pure ephedrine; the no-doz and aspirin is the easy part, so i'm all set. And this may be the first time in my AR tenure that I really, really wish swear words were still allowed, so I could send some your way.

Some Thoughts on ED injections

While I'm only four days in, and thus four injections in, I honestly have to say that I find ED injections (at least right now) almost preferable to the E3D run in say a deca /test enan stack. Mentally and psychologically, there's no doubt a certain "edge" that comes from going through the process daily...it just makes you feel like you're no-doubt 'using' each and every day. Logisitically, it just sort of makes them easier. When I was hitting two a week, those two days, while I looked forward to them for the purpose of AAS intake, were not looked upon favorably from a piercing my skin standpoint, as poking a sharp piece of metal through my skin and into my body was simply not the norm...with ED injects, even only four days in, it's such a part of the daily grind that i don't look at them as something to be trepid about - it's just not possible to squeeze them in with all the other daily BS if I'm wasting time fretting about them on any level.

Oh, yet another VERY important lesson learned regarding injections: Pre-icing to numb the area does NOTHING! On my last cycle, which was my first if you recall, I would ice the area each time to dull the pain of the actual injection process. With it being an ED issue now, i just don't want to dedicate that kind of time and energy to injecting on a daily basis, so I sucked it up......there was nothing to "suck up". I feel no more or no less pain just sitting down coming in from grocery shopping and poking myself than i did with ten minutes of ice-pak prep. Mentally, it may help with your first few injections just to pop the cherry, but after that, there is absolutely no need. Now i look back on those ice-pak days feeling like such a tool.

where are you shooting????

I hit quads, delts, and tris.....but this time i will add bis

Some Random Thoughts....

Well, tomorrow is a big day since it represents the first time I'll be going to the upper body for injections. I was previously an all-quad kind of guy but in the past two days have found glutes even easier. However, as I don't think that a left quad/right quad/left glute/right glute rotation will cut it, i'm going to attempt to toss pecs into the mix tomorrow. That's going to be just a tad bit nerve wracking, as I'm certain the Pulp Fiction adrenaline shot scene will be running through my head the WHOLE time.

I'm going to post up a diet critique and in the diet section and then repost here as well as link to the original diet forum thread for future reference and also hope to get up some pics real soon....all the mirrors in my house, however, are the cabinet type and you can't get a good body shot picture since it's three tiny mirrors made to be one big one but with divides in between that skew everything. I'll figure out soemthing because I DON'T want to be one of those guys who snaps a pic in the locker room...just not ready for that kind of step.

The Diet...

FOR YOUR REFERENCE, THIS DIET HAS BEEN SCRAPPED IN FAVOR OF ONE FOUND APPROXIMATELY SIX OR SEVEN POSTS BELOW.

My diet varies somewhat drastically (relatively speaking) from workout days (monday/wed/saturday normally) and non-workout days. Every day, whether a workout or non-workout day is started with 45 minutes of cardio @ 70% MHR for 45 minutes on an empty stomach. Below are the breakdowns for each day. I am a creature of habit when I need to be, so this is, with very little deviation, what i eat day in and day out.

Workout Day:

Meal One: "homemade breakfast shake" (whey, oatmeal, etc) - 67g carbs, 57g pro, 9g fat for a total of 570 kcals.
    Meals 3 through 7: every hour and a half during work an EAS low carb MRP bar for a total of 18g *impact* carbs (more on this later), 156g pro, 30g fat for a total-total of 1,250kcal
    Meal 8: 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites - 5g carbs, 53g pro, 20g fat for a total of 436 kcal
    Meal 9 (PWO): PWO Shake - 108g carbs, 53g pro, 6g fat for a total of 700kcal
    Meal 10: Can of tuna - 0g carbs, 37g pro, 2.5g fat for a total of 175kcal
    Meal 11: Chicken Breast - 0g carbs, 24g pro, 2g fat for a total of 120kcal

Workout day total: 198g carbs, 379g pro, 70g fat for a total of 3261 kcal

Non-Workout Day

Meal One: "non-workout breakfast shake" (whey, etc) - 40g carbs, 52g pro, 6g fat for a total of 420kcals.
    Meals 3 through 7: every hour and a half during work an EAS low carb MRP bar for a total of 18g *impact* carbs (more on this later), 156g pro, 30g fat for a total-total of 1,250kcal
    Meal 8: 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites - 5g carbs, 53g pro, 20g fat for a total of 436 kcal
    Meal 9: Can of tuna - 0g carbs, 37g pro, 2.5g fat for a total of 175kcal

Non-workout day total: 63g carbs, 298g pro, 60g fat for a total of 2,291kcal

I realize that the workout day diet looks more like a clean bulk to most, but as I'm working in a physical laborer position for the summer, i think it's not only warranted, but needed. Thus far, it's paring the weight off at a nice even pace, and I think the 1,000 kcal swing from workout day to non-workout day keeps my body from adjusting. Perhaps as i get into the lower ranges of bodyfat I'll be forced to lower the workout day kcals and bring the two closer together, but for now at least it appears to be doing the trick.

Any critiques, suggestions, etc? I know i mentioned "impact carbs"....the bars i eat during the workday (and I have no choice...can NOT make real food work on this job in ANY capacity) contain 18g of carbs apiece, but only 3 are "impact" carbs. WHile I know waht impact carbs are and how they are supposed to relate to dietary needs, I'm wondering if they hold the same value with someone training for my goals as they do for a 40 year old accountant just trying to shed some weight for the fourth of july?

Any and all feedback appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 05-25-2004 at 06:59 PM.

Here is the thread i posted up in the diet forum, and as it's already getting feedback that I think will open up some doors for a lot of people, I'm going to link it here so you can all head over there without searching for it.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102052

First ever above the waist injection...

I hit up my left pec with a ml of prop about two hours ago and, while it went a whole hell of a lot easier than I thought it would have, I'm thinking it's not going to feel so hot in the a.m., despite dutiful massaging, rubbing and praying. I may consider delts and even biceps for future injections, that way i'm on a rotation schedule wherein every site is hit once every ten days...but we'll see. If the left pec is screaming tomorrow, i'll certainly be tossing biceps by the wayside and having serious second thoughts about delts.

Horrendous thunder storms last night kept me up pretty late so I bailed on A.M. cardio for the first time in about four weeks...truth be told, I relished the rest and it was a welcome change not to have to hit that treadmill this morning. Of course, the good to come of it all is that I am absolutely burning to get on the thing tomorrow morning, so the drive is still very much there.

With regards to prop, is 10-14 days the normal timeframe in which people really start to 'feel' the stuff? All that i've been feeling thus far I write off to placebo effect at present, since i'm only on day five.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BG I dont have time to respond to this right now but I definetly have some things to add. I speak from experience on the QV batch that was crap as well. Best of luck bro and I'll post a little later on for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Hey BG I dont have time to respond to this right now but I definetly have some things to add. I speak from experience on the QV batch that was crap as well. Best of luck bro and I'll post a little later on for you.
    ****, good to see you on here still...while I haven't been posting I've been lurking for the last few months when I had the chance and hadn't seen much of ya. You *will* be around to get your ass handed to you in fantasy football again I presume??

Anyway, looking forward to your suggestions and also hoping that the workout we hammered out together before my hiatus did you some good. I've really revamped the diet to a significant degree, and will be posting the changes here hopefully tonight. I'm slated for a photo session august the fourth, so I have plenty of time to play seeing as how i'm fairly content with where I am now in the grand scheme of things. Though I'm happy now, I know that I really could have made some good use of a winter bulker had the scam not gone down....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    The Great One had wondered if you had fallen off the earth and died or if you were just hiding to try to escape the wrath of The Chosen One in ARFFL2. Glad to see you have graced The King with your presence once again.
    (Ok enough of third person for now)

On to your cycle and diet. I feel your pain of the EQ only cycle. Being that I too had the same crap batch of QVE. I ended up putting on only about 10lbs, but had trouble keeping that after PCT. I just finished 2nd or should I call it my 1 1/2 cycle of EQ, Enan, & Fina. Let me put it in terms that you may understand. The Fina was roughly the equivalent to Joe Horn for Juggernaut. If Joe Horn hadn't been in Jugg's lineup his season would have been an utter failure. I relate fina to my cycle in the same regard. The bulk of my weight gain and strength came while using tren ED @75mg. All in all I finished with roughly 25lbs or so (3-4lbs H20). I would guess that 60-70% of that weight came from my fina portion of the cycle.
    The only side effects I dealt with were: perspiring perfusely and acne. I would occasionally get the fina cough, but that would only last for a few minutes after my injection once or twice a week; certainly nothing I couldnt tolerate. I know you said you were concerned about insomnia. I personally didn't find it difficult to sleep the entire night through. I may get up once or twice during the night to kick the covers off the bed because I was hot, but never did I have a large difficulty sleeping. The sweating kind of got to me after a while. By the time I was done with my cycle I had ended up with the worst case of jock itch known to man because my legs would sweat so bad all the time. Word of the wise stock up on Gold Bond and maybe even some Lamisil to prevent the feeling of little midgets (sorry Mass) burning your sack constantly.
    I know you said you were worried about hair loss. I too experienced no hair loss while on dbol /eq. I also had the same hair loss results with Fina. I would say maybe if I ran my hand through my hair I might get two stray hairs to fall out max.
    Hit your delts. I did ED injects with Delts and Glutes only. I will do it the same way again next time around also.
    Looking at your diet I am going to go contrary to Daman and say that you need more carbs than he has alotted for you. If you were working a sedentary job then your body wouldn't necessarily need the carbs, however that is not your case. You are doing cardio and sound to be quite active during the work day therefore using your body's glycogen stores are being depleted and need to be replenished in order to prevent catabolism. I have personally followed a diet exactly like the one he laid out for you and found that only taking in about 160 C a day split through 2 meals caused me to lose too much muscle in the process. Now I realize that you are incorporating AAS in the scheme of things, but I just know personally muscle loss for me occurs with only 2 P/C meals and 4 P/F meals. I know you said you have been following a DC approach and I know he advocates not changing your diet drastically (like the one outlined), but changing your cardio and cutting your carbs off by 6pm (5hrs before bed). It's my understanding that DC employs the same cutting methods that helped you bulk in the first place but to a lesser degree. It's going to be trial and error until you can come up with whatever works best for you, but I thought I would throw out my two cents.

*How did the law school deal go? I haven't seen a post about anything so I am curious as to how all the played out.
    *Three more months until you experience total domination by The Dynasty once again.
    LONG LIVE THE KING!!

mb2b4 is offline New Member

What about Winstrol?

Has anyone used it and what are the results and side effects?

I'm feeling like total wasteproduct today and almost have to wonder if it's the somewhat laid back version of the sus flu that a good chunk of prop users report experiencing when they first start running it. I mean, it's a little bit of everything: headache, nausea, aches, dry mouth...YUCK! It's certainly not an infection, as I'm not running a fever, nor is an injection site swollen, in inordinate pain or at all inflamed. I'm off to nap now in the hopes it diminishes and won't screw with my workout tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mb2b4
    Has anyone used it and what are the results and side effects?
    Many people have used it and there are differing results and sides....though you won't get much traffic for your question in the middle of a fairly specific cycle journal having nothing to do with winny. I'd either search this very forum for "winny" or "winstrol " or run a general search in all forums. An even better starting point is the AR main page (not the forum main page) where each drug has dedicated to it a brief summary of just what you are looking for. In fact, I'm feeling cheery mentally despite my physical ailments tonight, so here's the direct link in the event you check back:

http://www.steroid.com/87.php

The Diet I'm Going To Run For A Bit

Below is the diet i've elected to run for a little bit. I like the decent calorie and carb cycling built in on workout and non-workout days. All the food sources look to be 'spic-n-span' clean and i hope to do well on it. In the past, i've skirted a very fine line while trying to cut, often oscillating between vascular and defined and flat and depleted from day-to-day with no real rationale or explanation as to why that I could locate. I'm hoping to stick with this one i have for at least three weeks. Again, I'm going by the mirror and not the scale for this one, so if I feel as though I'm looking too flat consistently, without those days of vascularity and fullness, i will most definitely play with carbs by adding another carb source to a meal early in the day.

Workout Days:

4:45 a.m. - wake and perform morning cardio (45 mins @70% MHR)

6:00 a.m. - 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites (hard boiled)
    ***5g carbs, 53g pro, 20g fat, 436kcal

9:00 a.m. - whey and water mix along with 1/4 cup almonds
    ***15g carbs, 47g pro, 19g fat, 410kcal

12:00 p.m. - one and a half chicken breasts and 1/2 cup brown rice
    ***33g carbs, 41g pro, 4g fat, 330kcal

3:00 p.m. - whey and water mix along with 1/4 cup almonds

5:30/6:00 p.m. - WORKOUT

7:15 p.m. - PWO whey and dextrose shake
    ***75 g carbs, 60g pro, 0g fat, 540kcal

8:15 p.m. - can of tuna fish, 1/2cup brown rice
    ***33g carbs, 40g pro, 3.5g fat, 325kcal

10:00 p.m. - casein and 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
    ***3g carbs, 44g pro, 8g fat, 244kcal

Workout Day Totals: 179g carbs, 352g pro, 74g fat, 2695kcal

Non-Workout Days

4:45 a.m. - wake and perform morning cardio (45 mins @70% MHR)

6:00 a.m. - 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites (hard boiled)
    ***5g carbs, 53g pro, 20g fat, 436kcal,

9:00 a.m. - whey and water mix along with 1/4 cup almonds

12:00 p.m. - one and a half chicken breasts and 1/2 cup rice
    ***33g carbs, 41g pro, 4g fat, 330kcal

3:00 p.m. - whey and water mix along with 1/4 cup almonds

6:00 p.m. - can of tuna fish and 1/4 cup almonds
    ***5g carbs, 44g pro, 17.5g fat, 345kcal

9:00 p.m. - chicken breast and 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
    ***6g carbs, 44g pro, 19g fat, 390kcal

Non-Workout Day Totals: 79g carbs, 276g pro, 98.5g fat, 2321kcal

LOVE the pec injections!!

WOW....can i just tell you that if you haven't tried pec injections before and are in need of decent site rotation you absolutely MUST give the pecs a try? Hell, if I do a winter bulker and only do two injections a week, pecs might just be my two sites. I can't believe how easy they are to hit and how little pain lingers. I'm playing with other upper body sites now, having just hit my delt for the first time...also fairly easy. I may go on a ten site or so rotation so that each site is hit only ever week and a half...this should minimize scar tissue and make it easier to take an ED inject cycle out to 12-13 weeks if i so desire. Very pleased.

Anyway, have some updates and some concerns to get out, but will update after my workout....which if i'm going to make it in time to keep up with my eating schedule, i have to head out the door for right this second.

A really *minor* setback...

The use of AAS is virtually always associated with progess and positive results, and expectations going into a cycle mirror these associations for just about all of us. This is why I was more than just a tad disheartened when I appeared to be taking at least a small step back upon beginning this cycle. In the days (maybe even two weeks) leading up to the cycle, my legs in particular were looking very sharp, with veins criss-crossing every which way across the quads and calves. Upon beginning the cycle, however, hardly 24 hours passed after my first injection and this definition seemed to blur a bit. Within 48 hours, it seemed to be all but gone. A portion of this had no doubt become mental, but it was certainly there nonetheless. Prop, i assumed, being a classic cutter, would not be something that would cause bloat...let alone bloat to this degree (relatively speaking given the speed with which it occurred). However, upon asking in the main forum, I received a few well-reasoned responses which I feel warrants my posting a direct link here for those who are interested:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102617

Needless to say, I consider it the most minor of setbacks, and know that once the positive effects kick into full swing, they'll no doubt catch me up and then some pretty **** quickly.

Some thoughts and considerations running through my head...

Two things continue to play in my mind whenever i have a few minutes and my mind is steered towards my cycle and its goals: 1. will I be taking "the fina step"? and 2. what compounds will I ultimately utilize for the fat burning process? I'm going to just jot down some random thoughts on each below, as well as give an outline of my supplementation hoping to get your feedback on any you feel motivated to comment on.

1. At this point, while I remain cautious about its usage to a substantial degree, I do not see a circumstance arising where I will not at least begin fina use (starting at 50mg/day and "upping" if necessary to the somewhat "standard" 75). Seeing where I was a week ago and realistically assessing where I'll be in the middle of this cycle, I'm absolutely thrilled at where I think fina can take me.

2. I had initially planned to be somewhat conservative in this regard and utilize ECA only ( 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin 3x daily) though thoughts now have me entertaining the idea of a clen /eca rotation on the realistic side, but a "mallet version" clen and t3 run on the more ambitious side of that coin. I'm not really sure but believe i'll be sticking to the more classic clen/eca cycle....though I'm quite constantly tempted by the fact that with not only the test, but almost certainly the fina in my system, this would be an ideal time to give t3 a run. THoughts?

AND THE SUPPS:

Pretty simple really.....aside from the dextrose and whey PWO, the whey during the day and the ECA (very likely with clen in the near future) I'm running about 20 grams of glutamine daily (i know some do not put stock in this supp, but it's so cheap now and I believe in it to some degree that I don't mind spending the cash here) and will be including glycerlean as a nightime supp. That's about as detailed as it gets aside from the standard fina supps if and when that is introduced. Pretty straightforward and simple really, but I'm thinking it's gonna do the job and then some.

END OF WEEK ONE UPDATE

As with any cycle, even one built upon fast-acting ester(s), there just ain't a whole lot to report after a whole seven days. Here are a few of things, however, that have come to pass during this time that I think are worth mentioning:

1. site injections are a blast! I encourage everyone to experiment with them. I could never have imagined that hitting the pecs and delts could be so easy and painless. I'll likely be giving biceps a run tomorrow.

2. paranoia will likely be a part of every cycle i ever do. For some reason, as soon as AAS are in the mix, my mind starts playing tricks on me. I've grown my hair out fairly long, so for the past two months or so, the little hairs I've lost from day to day my whole life are now more noticeable. While I'm not losing at any greater rate than usual, it is certainly the case that each and every loose hair that does make its way out of my nogan makes me think DHT is running rampant and rotting my entire scalp in the process. The same applies to everyday things such as a random headache, unususal level of annoyance and the regular zit popping up that I mistake, at least momentarily, for a pending anuerism resulting from high BP, oncoming and uncontrollable roid rage and a terrible acne blowout respectively.

3. Strength is jumping up on some bodyparts quite noticeably over the last two workouts, but sitting still on other parts....this also occurred last "cycle", and I've yet to quite figure it out, but imagine at this point it's virtually all placebo anyway, so i'm not too concerned.

4. I'm desperately trying to toss some before pics up, but, like I said, am having issue getting it done because of mirror problems and the fact that my digital camera has an timed-picture-take function that I can't figure out how to use so that I can take them myself without a mirror....and no, having someone else take them is not an option....i'm that self-conscious until i'm in absolutely TOP shape. I should, however, at least have *something* for you guys (and myself) to use as a reference point for precycle pics. I know i'm technically a week in, but trust me, i've yet to see any gains that would skew the perception of these pics as "befores". If anything, as mentioned above, a more-than-anticipated bloat of sorts has me somewhat behind what i was at the technical "before" spot.

5. ECA - man i forgot how much this stuff hampers my sleep when I first take it. Keep in mind I've *never* had a sip of coffee in my entire life and haven't had soda for probably ten or twelve years save for the very occassional rum and coke...so caffeine and other stimulants hit me big time. I guess I'll simply consider it practice for the potential insomnia from fina, which, as i hope has been made clear, I most *definitely* plan on running fairly soon...maybe at week four or so....that way I would have: prop weeks 1-12 & tren weeks 4-10 (roughly).

Hope y'all are still reading this, as this forum seems much less traversed than it was a year or so ago.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 05-27-2004 at 04:18 PM.

quick injection update...

I'm off to the gym in a minute or two, but wanted to let you all know that I managed to hit my first ever bicep injection. It went in painlessly and easily as have all other spot injections. I may try hamstrings and abs next!!! Joking, of course. I am, however, quite pleased with how easily these are going in the grand scheme of things....and with PROP of all things.

I'm off to the gym in a minute or two, but wanted to let you all know that I managed to hit my first ever bicep injection. It went in painlessly and easily as have all other spot injections. I may try hamstrings and abs next!!! Joking, of course. I am, however, quite pleased with how easily these are going in the grand scheme of things....and with PROP of all things.
    Okay, I most *certainly* spoke just a tad too soon on this one. I figured it was only a matter of time before i ran into my first ****ty injection seeing as how I'm doing it every day, and circumstance finally caught up to me on the injection referenced above. I was gone all weekend for the holiday, but rest assured that by the next morning, my left bicep was burning! A few days later and it's still not anywhere near 100%....in fact, I had a workout today and the bicep pain, believe it or not, hampered performance on military presses of all things, as the constant stretching of the bicep at the top of the press hurt like a MOFO. I'll get the courage to go back to biceps I'm sure, but for now I'll be sticking to a L/R Quads-Glutes-Delts....maybe toss Lats into the mix??

Weekend Review

Well, while I'm sitting out here on the porch listening to illegall DL'ed music, I may as well talk about my other illegal activities...namely AAS use and give a review of the weekend I missed while away for Memorial Day - at least insofar as it is useful to this journal.

I had one hell of a cheat day on Sunday, and it's amazing to me the way your mentality changes as you "step it up" a notch or two in your training as I've attempted to do (and believe I have) these last few months. In the past, it was more or less all about the food and blowing off the mental steam of denying myself that kind of food all week. This time, that was a very distant third on the list. Two other priorities took precedence in this instance that seemed to demonstrate to me how nicely i'm coming along attitude-wise in this undertaking. The other two reasons I was absolutely ecstastic for the cheat day were:
    1. I knew that the caloric influx was going to shoot my metabolism right the hell back up for the coming week...all of which actually got me greatly excited about 4:45a.m. cardio this week for the first time since I've started these early morning sessions.
    2. I was sooooo looking forward to the aesthetic effect that the food would have, as I knew within a few hours of ingesting sizable portions of carbs and whatnot, my vascularity would increase about tenfold and I'd look "fuller" overall (and it *did* in fact pan out that way).

With regards to the cycle itself, I'm at about day 10 or 11 and I'm starting to get some of the telltale signs that the test is taking effect. A little bit extra in the acne dept (though two zits in a month is overwhelming the way my skin is...so that may not be the best indicator) in addition to some random exercises seeing jumps in performance leads me to believe it's ready to hit. On top of that, while nowhere near 'roid rage ' (which I don't believe in) my emotions are unquestionably "elevated" in just about every direction...something which happened last time with the dbol . So, hopefully, the next few days should bring some nice developments.

On a somewhat negative note, my cycle, for the first time *this* cycle, had me feeling as though I was doing something 'underhanded'. I was visiting the girlfriend (not the same girl I was with a cycle and almost a year and a half ago) and she is very much so unaware of my AAS use and, despite her intelligence and thoughtfullness, very much so ignorant on the subject and, like so many others, a product of the media's slant on the compounds. So, i've elected to hide this from her, which makes me feel awful as is, since this is the only thing i've ever hidden from her. Anyway, I pre-packed two syringes with gear already in them for sat and sunday's shots. Saturday she worked a five hour shift, so I was able to easily make that shot. Sunday, however, she did not and i had to sneak it in the bathroom while showering....just felt kinda deceitful
    Last edited by BigGreen; 06-01-2004 at 05:52 PM.

OKAY, I see how it is!!!

Apparently these journals don't get a whole lot of responses like they used to. To "step it up" and make this something worthwhile, I'm going to A) do my part to get this forum hopping again by being active in the journals of others, and B) post pics post-haste, as the little paper clip logo by the journal title is like kate hudson in a movie cast....it just seems to drag the people in whether it's any good or not. So *exclusive* BigGreen pics will be up soon....hopefully they'll get me considered for the "boys of ivy league" calendar .

Austex is offline Member
    Good to see you around again BigG. I'll be following this cycle closely, as I'm interested in watching you attain your goals. I do have a suggestion for you about...
    "I think i'll go start a thread in the steroids forum regarding tren and insomnia to see how people have "beat" it." Couldn't find this thread anywhere...so I'll post here. If you decide to run tren and are worried about the insomnia try this:
    http://www.kilosports.com/productdes...oductName=GABA
    This stuff is real close to GHB and at a 5g dose (maybe more for your size) you should sleep like a baby. It will also help in recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    "I think i'll go start a thread in the steroids forum regarding tren and insomnia to see how people have "beat" it." Couldn't find this thread anywhere...so I'll post here. If you decide to run tren and are worried about the insomnia try this:
    [.
    I did post that thread...let me see if I can't find it.

EDIT: here it is....interesting stuff too.
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=101848
    Last edited by BigGreen; 06-01-2004 at 07:35 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Now that I'm *definitely* looking forward to. By the way, are you still in the city for the summer, or do you hightail it out of there as soon as finals end?
    Woah! Sorry bg. I have been somewhat away from the board for a while and didn't notice the large number of posts you've put in here. I'll make another reply as soon as i'm through reading them.

Yeah, i high tailed it. I'm back in CT but i'm headed back to boston next week to clear up a few things with school and speak to some professors about research and what-not.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information