Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    supirman45 is offline Associate Member

t3, round 2 journal...

Started my second round of the 7'5 t3 split today. Resting temps were settled in around 97.7 before t3 usage.

Took 200mcg t3 this morning and 50mcg clen . Will take another 100mcg in a few hours. Just was hoping to avoid the sickness I had last time.

Went to the gym at 7:00am for cardio. Weighed in at 204. Did 45 good minutes on the elliptical machine.

So far so good, I'll keep you updated!

Here's how it'll go:

Days 1-5: 200mcg t3, clen will go up with tolerance
    Day 6: 100mcg t3, clen again depends
    Day 7: 50mcg t3, same w/ clen

Also taking coleus to support the thyroid.
    Last edited by supirman45; 06-04-2004 at 08:31 AM. Reason: completeness

It's been 6 hours since taking my clen and t3. On my first cycle attempt, I was extremely hot, nauseated, and sleep by this time. Things seem to be going much smoother this time around.

Feel very wired from the clen right now. Some shakes going on too.

So far so good!

Made it through a whole day without feeling the urge to puke. Also, I've been able to eat. This is only the first day though, so I'm sure tomorrow will be a different story.

I did back tonight and felt great. I was a bit lethargic, but once I got the ball rolling there was no stopping me. Had a great pump when I left!

I'll be reporting back in the morning b/c I have to go get my extra cardio ( my girlfriend...). I wish all cardio was that much fun!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Any chance at before and after pics? If not, can we at the very least get a numeric breakdown from day to day? I'm thinking of running a similar burst and am, as a result, more than a little interested in your thread. Also, what are your specific goals for this run and are there any AAS present to combat catabolism?

Tbird006 is offline New Member
    Hopes it goes good thinking about running a Mallet cycle

New to site came over from AM(anabolic Minds)

I'll take before and after pics, no prob. I'm using prop 100mg and tren 75mg eod. Low dosages just to maintain muscle mass. I'll take a picture first thing tomorrow morning. I'm too bloated from my PWO meals, it looks like I'm pregnant(still... and I finished #2 at 8:30!). I haven't started feeling this dose yet. If I don't feel it tomorrow, I'll be suspect of my t3 since I switched from Tiromel to Cynomel. I read somewhere that people felt the Cynomel brand was a bit weaker, but I dunno. The Tiromel hit me HARD on the second day, I thought I was going to roast to death with my temp up near 102 (not resting, but during the day).

Anyhow, I gotta get my 8 hours of sleep in, so it's off to bed!

Forgot to mention... I don't have any goals for this alone. I just want to be as shredded as possible by July 18th. I set that date b/c I'm going on vacation. The date isn't all that relevant, but it at least gives me a goal and motivation...

Day 2

Just got out of bed. Measured my temp and it was 98.0. Just a tad low, but good nonetheless.

About to take 200mcg of t3 and 80mcg of clen . This should be one hell of a day!

I'll be taking photos in a bit as well so that we can compare by 'before' and 'after' on the t3. Hopefully there difference will be very pronouced, otherwise I will be quite discouraged.

Also, as usual, my tren /prop shot in my quad yesterday has nearly crippled me. It's going to be very hard to do my cardio and get my heart rate up to where it needs to be. Hopefully the clen can help with that.

I'll report back later.

Took a few pics earlier. I look gross I definitely need to lose this fat.

I only weighed in at 200 even today, which is -4 from yesterday. I find this a bit odd, but I've been using too much salt so I would imagine I had lots of water in me. Also, I did mention in a different thread that I felt like I was bloated yesterday...

Did 60 minutes on the elliptical machine today. Average HR was about 130. This is about 65% MHR. Maybe a bit on the low side, but given the current situation with my quad, I'll take it. I can hardly walk b/c of the injection yesterday. Every time I take them they paralize me.

Feeling pretty good right now, about to eat.

I've been a bit sleepy today, but I've resisted the urge. After I ate lunch, I was VERY tired and wanted to sleep, but instead I went and got my hair cut. Going out into the rain woke my ass up real fast. Still shaking like mad from the clen , but I like the feeling. Feeling a bit hot as well since the t3 seems to be working and my body temp is up.

All is going well so far.

Just finished my chest workout. Weighed at 202.8 before lifting.

Felt very tired at the start of my workout, not to mention I had a killer headache. As I got warmed up and did a few sets, I felt fine. I was overall happy with my strength, although it could have been better as I fatigued easy today.

I only got 365 for 5 reps on flat bench, but then again I haven't benched in over a month. After flat, I did inclines and went up to 315 for sets of 6. Felt good overall, but I couldn't go over 6 reps. My triceps, chest, and shoulders were on fire.

I feel fat today. Yuck.

Holy ****, everytime I move my muscles are cramping hardcore. This is ****ing painful. I definitely need to get some taurine tomorrow. Anybody know if regular supp stores will have this, or do I need to order it online?

All I know is these cramps are painful as hell. I had an itch on my right shoulder so I brought my left arm across to scratch it.... MISTAKE. My left pec clinched in a hellish cramp and I was about to scream it hurt so bad!

I didn't have cramps like this last time I ran clen , and I ran it for two weeks; this is only day two? Any ideas?

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Wow - No Taurine Bro? Get that stuff ASAP - I know for a fact that places like Wal -Mart do NOT have Taurine, but GNC does. Albeit the stores I have visited are around my area (Illinois) but since they are franchises you should be alright. Keep posting, I am in the process of setting up a T3 / Clen : 7/5 cycle myself. Good luck bud.

Thanks, I'm gonna hit up the local supplement stores tomorrow to see what I can come up with as far as Taurine.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged right now as to how this t3 cycle is going since I feel fat and bloated. I'm really starting to question the Cynomel brand. My temp is still only 98.1. If it's not higher in the morning, I'm definitely switching over to my Tiromel to see if it makes any difference.

YOu should take some potassium too

I'll grab some of that when at the store as well. Thanks. I do find it odd that I never cramped at all, not even once, when I ran clen for a moderately high dosage for two weeks. Perhaps the t3/clen combo is doing it.

YOu should take some potassium too

Yes, you said that 17 minutes ago...

****ing insomnia. probably the clen b/c I've had no troubles sleeping at all on the AAS so far. Gonna take a nice hot bath b/c that always knocks me out.

Day 3

so now things are not going so well. My resting temp has dropped .6 degrees from yesterday, which means my body hasn't recovered from yesterday's stress. This is no suprise to me since I had a ****ty night of sleep, only about 4 solid hours and the rest was tossing and turning.

Just too 200mcg of AI Tiromel, hopefully this stuff will work better. If it does, I'm gonna have to shell out more **** money to get this good stuff again since I only have enough to finish out this cycle.
    Last edited by supirman45; 06-03-2004 at 08:02 AM.

Well, I'm taking today off. i did take 200mcg of t3 again, but I cannot lift or do cardio as I do not need the stress again today. My body didn't recover from yesterday and placing more stress on it would do more harm than good. Hopefully my temps will be up to 98 again tomorrow, otherwise I might have to stop my cycle short

Dont people usually alternate 2 weeks t3 then 2 weeks clen not do them at the same time? Plus wouldnt it help avoid crash and rebound?

no, and no.

[PHP]Dont people usually alternate 2 weeks t3 then 2 weeks clen not do them at the same time? Plus wouldnt it help avoid crash and rebound?[/PHP]

YOu need to read up on Mallet's post

Well **** me. I'm assuming I'll have to end this cycle early with no results tomorrow since it is bed time and my active temp (just got done banging my girlfriend for an hour) is only 97.5. I would imagine that it will just drop during the night, so my thyroid is acting weird right now.

This pisses me off, but I'll make the decision in the morning. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will go up, but I doubt it.

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    hey, bro goodluck with gettin that temp back up and take a look at gnc if you;re lookin for some cheap taurine.

sweet, i'm excited. I had a ****ty night of sleep(tossed and turned for 6 hours then woke up for good), but my temp was 98.1 still! That means I'm good to go for at least another day

Taking 200mcg again and around 100mcg of clen .

I still don't feel or see the results as I did with my first 7/5 cycle of t3. I'm not sure what's up this time. I did switch brands and this might be messing with me.

I'm taking an extra 50mcg right now, as I fear that with my cardio this morning, my extra cardio (girlfriend!), and my evening workout, my body will be pretty beat up and might be fighting to stay in the optimal range. I'm going to try this, hopefully it works better!

I'm feeling sleepy and lethargic today. Felt a bit nauseated most of the day also, this would lend me to believe the t3 is working properly right now. About to head to the gym for shoulders/arms.

not a great workout b/c i felt dizzy the whole time. probably high temps....

rather high temps than a great workout though while on t3

Well, I haven't updated all weekend b/c I was both pissed off and out of town. My temp dropped an entire degree after it recovered the one day, so I was forced to stop the cycle early. I'm not sure why my body did that, but I got no results at all from this run of my t3.

I'll start another run in a week with hopefully better results!

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    you gonna finish out the cycle on the clen or just call it quits for the rest of the week? if this happens to me when i start mine up i'll cry lol. good luck when u start up again bro.

i pulled the plug on the clen as well. clen should not be run when trying to let your thyroid recover.

it does suck that I had to pull the plug on this run, but certainly better to listen to your body and not make it do things it doesn't want to do. I'm going to throw t-100x into the mix as well just to see if maybe my adrenals are the culprits that are lowering my resting temps.

Only way to find the problem is to try

Oh, on a somewhat good note. I was down to 198 today which is a six pound drop, but I really don't see that much of a difference anywhere. Hell if I know

I'm still working on recovering. My temps are stuck in the 96 range and I'm working hard to get them back up. After I get them back up, I'll probably do another t3 run.

Wouldnt you want to run clen while letting your thyroid recover. Adding t3 shuts down your thyroid, but clen just raises body temps to burn fat so running clen when not running t3 would prevent crash or fat rebound wouldnt it.

Clen is not good for thyroid recovery. It's antagonistic to the thyroid, and will lead to a longer recovery time. There is no crash/rebound with short t3 cycles - that's why we do them.

Still battling low temps, but they're rising. Was up to a low 97 today. I just finished up my 24 pack of diet Dr. Pepper. If aspartame really does inhibit thyroid function, then I have no doubts that's the reason. I was drinking 3-6 cans/day - (I don't even like pop, but I got tired of water lol).

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    try spreading the t3 dosage throughout the day. i did some research on "cytomel " and they says this **** only lasts 2 hours in the body before it gets destroyed. not sure if its true but its worth a shot.

Thanks for the info. I do find it odd that hypothryoid patients are given very small doses and this helps them get into the fat burning zone. When I take 200mcg, my temps should skyrocket but they don't. They go up a tad but nothing major like I would imagine it would.

I certainly would like to research this alot more and develop a much better dosing scheme.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information