big swoll is offline Member

Big Swoll's Cycle Diary

Today is day one of my cycle, and i thought i would start a diary so maybe someone can reference to it one day if needed, and so that you all can help me with it....this will be my fourth cycle, and my first time to take Deca , Dbol , and HCG ....my other cycles were very basic ones....Winny only (i know, i know....its a bad cycle----it was my first one and i didn't research as much as i should have)....500mg Cyp a week followed by clomid, and Prop/tren ....

As of today (Monday-June 21, 2004)
    5'10"
    Morning body weight--208.6
    BF%--i believe it to be around 15%

Goals:
    I would like to get my morning body weight up to 225.....i'm not sure if this is a feasible goal, but i am goign to try my d*mnedst.....i would like to put on as much quality muscle as possible with minimal bloat...however, i'm not particularily concerned with how i look, i just want to gain size now, and i'll cut in a future cycle (ECA, Clen , Var, Prop)

Cycle:
    Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ed
    Week 1-12 600mg Cyp
    Week 1-11 450mg Deca
    Week 13-15 Prop 75mg ed
    Week 5-15 HCG 500iu 2X Weekly
    Clomid Standard 300/100/50
    Nolva 10mg ed (20mg ed during PCT)
    Liquidex .5mg ed

Supplements:
    I will be taking a weight gainer shake everymorning (SuperHeavyWeight Gainer by Champion Nutrition), along with Creatine, Glutamine, Liv.52, Cranberry Extract, Milk Thistle, Nox3 by Universal Nutrition, and injectable b12, and of course a Multi-Vitamin

Diet:
    I do not have a particular diet that i am following right now, i am trying to take in 4500 clean calories everyday....foods that i eat everyday are, eggs, oatmeal, chicken breasts, and pasta along with other things....those are just the foods that i know i eat everyday....Breakfast--oatmeal and egg whites....Lunch--Chicken breasts (usually 4 boneless skinless breasts)....Post Workout--Pasta (usually as much as i can eat)...Dinner--changes from day to day...Note: This is not all i eat, this is just what is in my diet everyday

I am very optomistic about this cycle....i believe that it is my best one so far...i have done more planning for this cycle, and i have learned much more about nutrition....if you have any questions or observations please feel free to write them......wish me luck fellas

I will Post before pics later
    Last edited by big swoll; 06-21-2004 at 07:33 PM.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    good luck swole, i am gonna do the same thing for my next cycle at the the end of august so I will def keep up to date on this one

Austex is offline Member
    Why did you decide to drop the cyp out at week 12? I personally would run it up to week 14. Looks like a solid plan though...keep us posted

thanks RATM, i'm really excited about this cycle, i hope i can achieve my goals....good luck with yours too....if you ever have any questions about this cycle feel free to ask me

Austex...instead of explain it all i am just going to attach a link to a thread i started....its got alot of good info: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...prop+end+cycle

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    goodluck man, i bet ull get some good results.. looks like u got a good base to work with

Today is day two of my cycle...first time i have ever done a Delt injection....it wasn't bad at all...my injection split is Mon/Thurs 300mg Cyp, Tues/Fri 225mg Deca

Today was my leg day and i hit it pretty hard....it seems like i got an awesome pump today......i doubt that the dbol has already kicked in, it might just be mental, but it sure was a good pump though

I found some pictures from about 6 months ago....here is that thread...i will try to post some more recent pics sometime soon: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=73848

thanks for all of the encouragement guys....Right now, my cycle is going great...I am getting great pumps from the dbol ....Almost too good....On my biceps day, the pump was so strong that it shortened my workout a little, which kind of has me considering going to 30mgs ed instead of 40.....As of right now though, i am going to stay at 40mgs ed

My diet this past week has been great....I have been doing what i wanted to to, and that is take in about 4500 clean calories....my protien intake has been about 250g ed....i know i should try to bump this up to about 1.5g/lb of body weight....im taking in enough carbs, but slightly too many fats....i will try to adjust my diet, and make it a little cleaner

This morning, my morning weight was 218.2....which is almost up 10 pounds from last week....i would think that its mainly water weight from the dbol and the creatine, but im not showing any bloat yet...I can't see many noticible gains yet as far as size goes, except after i finish working out i look like i have grown in the past week (it might all be mental though)

Wish me luck guys!!!!!!! BS
    Last edited by big swoll; 06-28-2004 at 09:36 PM.

Here are my pics as of today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Swoll's Cycle Diary-back.jpg   Big Swoll's Cycle Diary-front.jpg   Big Swoll's Cycle Diary-not-flexed.jpg   Big Swoll's Cycle Diary-standing.jpg  

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Good base to start at. GL bro.

Austex is offline Member
    What does your training split look like?

Austex: Right now, im experimenting with a little bit different training split for me.....if you've got anything i can do to change it to make it any better let me know

Day 1 Chest/Calves
    Day 2 Quads/Hams/Traps
    Day 3 Shoulders/Tri's
    Day 4 Back/Bis

I work Abs everyday, and do Forearms twice a week.....alot of times i work out a 5th day, but its not very structured....i might go in and do calves again, and have a light arm day....i really wish i had a 5 day split....i probably should make it an arm day because my arms are lagging the most (as you can see from the pictures)....maybe i should make day 2 an arm day, and push everything else back a day???? any advice is appreciated....thanks

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    Day 1 Chest/Calves
    Day 2 Quads/Hams/Traps
    Day 3 Shoulders/Tri's
    Day 4 Back/Bis
    It's interesting you mention your arms are lagging, because I too decided to change my split as of this week. I typically start the week off with chest/bi's..but I'm noticing that after chest my energy levels are too depleted to get a progressive bicep workout in. There are 2 notes I will make on your split...
    1. You should train back before shoulders. It is a large muscle body and thus should be exhausted first. You want to focus the start of the week on large muscle groups, followed by the smaller ones.
    2. I would keep as many days possible between chest and shoulders, in order to give ample recovery time. Chest exercises put strain on rear and front delts as you become exhausted/bad form. Training chest on day 1 and then shoulders on day 3 could over-stress the shoulders and retard growth.

Ideally if you can get 1 day of complete rest, that is enough. Here is what my split looks like...notice I moved bi's out from the first day to the last. I'm also moving tri's from back day to the last day.
    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Quads/Hams
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Back
    Day 5: Shoulders
    Day 6: Bi's/Tri's/Calves
    Day 7: Rest
    Abs are done 2x / wk. as well as cardio 30 min. 2x /wk.

Hope this can help you out some!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well you obviously dont mind doing 2 body parts a day, so I would stick with that as to be able to stimulate more and train that bodypart more than once every 6 days.

Your juicing it man... I wouldnt worry TOO much about overtraining. Of course you'd not wanna train a body part if its sore, but I dont need to tell you that.

I'd do what ever is not sore on any given day and rest when you want.

chest/tris
    quads/hams
    back/bis/calves
    rest/or calves instead
    shoulders/chest
    quad/hams/tris
    back/bis/calves
    and then the 8th day would be rest from the top .. of course you can throw in this and that here and there, but go nuts and get alot of rest at night .. and you'll swoll the hell up!

get some cardio and do abs every other day.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I just wanted to mention that this rotates from what was done in the last session

chest/tris
    quads/hams
    back/bis/calves
    rest/or calves instead
    shoulders/chest
    quad/hams/tris
    back/bis/calves

notice chest is in there on day 5 ... thats like goin back to the top so that legs come in the next day like day 2 so you get 3 days for shoulders again.

this is not for the weak or faint of heart. I did this naturally and put on solid muscle.

you wanna gain? try it, if you think you can handle that, do drop sets and get in and outta the gym in half the time TO EAT!

Thanks for showing interest in my cycle guys, i really appreciate it....Sorry it has been so long since an update....I went out of town for the 4th of July, and just havne't been on the computer much since then....I drank one night while i was on the beach, and didn't eat as well as I wish I did....overall though, it wasn't too bad of a weekend on my body...one good thing came about though....i got a tan...i believe that this tan makes me appear like i have gained some size and cuts (i dont have many )

My weight isn't increasing as rapidly as it did in the first week....my morning weight is up to 222 though, which isn't bad for my frame....since i have started my cycle, i have put on about 13 lbs which i am assuming is mainly water weight....however, i am not noticing much bloat at all....im not sure exactly where my weight is going.....i feel a little thicker and fuller, hopefully some nice size gains will start soon

Dally....thanks for the info man....i really need to have a 5 day split though, i just can't get in the gym 6 days a week...(a little background info) I just finshed playing D1 Baseball.....so i am still working out in the athletic facility and it is only open monday through friday....so what i started last week is this:

Chest/Calves
    Bis/Tris
    Quads/Hams
    Back/Bis
    Shoulder/Tris

I am doing no cardio at all right now, just trying to bulk....i am at the time in my cycle where i want to start seeing size results, but they just haven't come yet....i know i should be patient but i just want to start growing....i have seen some strength gains though, so maybe size will start soon

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Seems like everything is working for you, but i noticed you eat 4 chicken breasts for lunch. Its recommended you take in about 50g of protein per meal, and anything more wont be digested. 4 chicken breasts is alot more than 50grams...JMO. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    Seems like everything is working for you, but i noticed you eat 4 chicken breasts for lunch. Its recommended you take in about 50g of protein per meal, and anything more wont be digested. 4 chicken breasts is alot more than 50grams...JMO. Best of luck.

i am eating the wal mart brand frozen boneless/skinless breasts.....they're pretty small, and have 12g of protien per breast.....so im taking in about 50g....thanks for the info though bro.....any other ideas?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I was going to do creatine while on cycle as well, but other bros on this board told me its a waste of time since your already doing the best thing possible (AS!!!!). I guess it can only help your gains, but make sure you use it for PCT, because it helped me retain most of my gains also.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I was going to do creatine while on cycle as well, but other bros on this board told me its a waste of time since your already doing the best thing possible (AS!!!!). I guess it can only help your gains, but make sure you use it for PCT, because it helped me retain most of my gains also.

i dont see a reason to not use it during cycle....it in no way restricts your gains....even if it doesn't do as much as the AAS, it still helps....and i need all the help i can get .....i will be sure to use it during pct though

Thread Information