KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Durabolin, Prop, Drol

Start 220 arms 18.25 no clue of body fat. Curling 75lb dummies for 7-9, pressing 315 for 8-10, close gripping 285 for 7-9.

Wks 1-4 50mg drol/day
    Wks 1-10 420mg Nan Phenyl Prop/wk
    Wks 1-11 620mg T prop/wk

We'll see how this goes. Might tailor it along the way.

Ill be a week in as of tomorrow. Up 5lbs prolly all water. This week im hoping to notice the drol kick in. Ive also upped the test to 770mg/wk.

up 8 or 9 lbs as of 2 weeks in... no strength gains really.. just water and pumps. Hopefully the drol will kick in most in weeks 3+4

big swoll is offline Member
    good luck....sounds like a promising cycle.....you might already have clomid for PCT, but i didn't see it in your cycle above.....so if you dont have clomid get it.....good luck

I have clomid, nolva, dex tabs, and HCG ... no worries there.. hoping I can get 18 lbs on this.

eacman65 is offline Member
    good luck man

Latimus is offline Banned
    we are in the same boat...both have 2 weeks under out cycles...and have put on about 10 so far

good luck bro

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    goodluck to you bro

lil over 3 weeks in no real change... I think drol BLOWS so far! (at 50mg at least) All it did was bloat and no strength... liked halo and dbol MUCH better. Hopefully Ill get the prop kickin in soon. Strenght up very very little 5-10lbs on my presses/pulls. Hopefully itll pick up more in the next few weeks.

Around week 5.. up about 8-10lbs. Up 1or 2 reps in compound movements.

Week 7 up 14lbs small lifts are all seeing slight improvements. Bench and back lifts are way up. Got 405x6 this mon, did hammer strength pulldowns with 5 45's on each side... Im happy so far. Diet could be better.. which was finally correctes today when I got my paycheck.

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    your bench went from 315 for 8-10 to 405 for 6. That's pretty good progress so far considering that's about a 90lb improvemnt! Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your cycle!

Yeah my strength went up tons. I think alot was due to muscle memory. My elbow started acting up about 2 weeks ago though so I had to take it easy. I had injured it pretty bad in the past and dont want to move too heavy of weight too quickly and re injure it. Im very happy with what I got out of it though. I cut out the nandralone in week 8 and am ending the test in week 10( which I tapered down to 630mg/wk. Im happy with the gains I got. Im back to where I was before I got injured and I just want to work with this for now. I peaked at 237lbs before I started to take it easy. Got a bit depressed I couldnt keep going also. I get mad when I know I can lift much more but cant because of my joints. I know if i never injured my elbow in the past I could be lifting much more than I am now. I have noticed im working around it nicely though. All in all a good run. Started HCG last week and will run it till fri and star PCT on sat with clo/nolv/arimi. I think I look much better wholistically than in the beginning. My back traps and delts got brough out considerably. Not too much growth on the arms but I couldnt hit them too hard so its understandable. Im intrested to see how much I keep. My goals are to keep my diet on point and stay consistant with my lifting and sleeping.

Thread Information