Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    very cool, excellent progress.!!!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    For some reason I did not get emails when people posted on this thread. How are your results now? Throughout your thread, your results seemed similar to mine last summer. I decided to do some bulking this summer. I probably should have been cutting, but the job has made morning cardio tough.
    I will get this thread going again soon. I was running DNP but that didnt last long because my temperature was hovering at 103 degrees. I will continue with this plan of attack when my fever reduces and I can again begin working out.

My temp has gone down since ceasing the T3 although it hasnt gone all the way back down to BBT it is close at 98.0 I have not started the clen or eca back up simply because I am waiting for my temp to totally go back to normal first. I dont think I will be cutting much longer simply because I plan on running prop any longer than 10 weeks. It is not an issue of being able to get more prop or not but more of whether I want to continue to push back my time on=time off day when I plan to begin my winter bulker. I will be running MR's IGF in conjunction with PCT (Pheedno verison) when my order arrives. Yes, I know MR isnt known to have the quickest T/A always but I have my fingers crossed.

Here are a few pics I snapped before I planned on embarking on a long DNP journey that unfortunately ended prematurely (like mass junkie's ejaculation normally does). There is probably no difference between these pics and today being that I am still somewhat bloated from whatever stomach issues I am having (T3 or DNP related most likely). I snapped these in the morning before cardio so I have no pump whatsoever. I have toyed with the idea of doing like BigGreen and going with SwoleCat's 7 day diet but I just dont really want to be as lean as possible and then gain water weight back heading into PCT and then give the mental illusion that I have gained fat and lost muscle. Therefore I think I will just run a diuretic before I have my final bf% test done and pics snapped all of this happening a few days before I begin PCT/IGF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Embarking on The Chosen Journey-back-relax.jpg   Embarking on The Chosen Journey-front-relaxed.jpg  

I'm going on ten days of being ill in some form or another. First it was the extremely high temp and diarrhea from the DNP /T3 and now I seemed to have come down with a nice sinus infection of some sort. My head, throat, and nose are all congested and I am short winded. I still have zero energy during the day unfortunately.
    I opted to take a dose of clen today since it has "anti-catabolic" properties and because I want to shed the last little bit of fat before I conclude this venture. The bad thing is that my weight continues to go down because I am sick and my temp is still slightly elevated. I was at 193.5lbs officially when I took the above pics and now I am hovering around 189lbs or so. I dont feel as if I have lost 4.5lbs of fat since then but rather have lost either muscle weight or weight of a different kind from being sick (I sure the hell hope so). It is quite discouraging to see the scale continue to go down knowing it is not exactly the fat results I was hoping for. Hopefully I will kick this sickness soon and get my muscle weight back in check because I am extremely frustrated. Hopefully the IGF will help out when I am healthy and whenever MR delivers the goods.

I am staring to feel closer to 100%. I am finished with my prop portion of cutting and will begin with PCT on Monday the 6th. My PCT regimin will be 100mg Clo, 20mg Nolva, .25mg Ldex. I will also be taking my first round of MR IGF-1 tomorrow after my workout. I will be consuming no less than 4g of Tribulus ED (ON's brand), 100mcg T2 (Biotest), 100mcg Clen (I*E) and upping my protein and carbs to compensate for the IGF addition. I am planning to run maintenance or slightly higher level of calories as well to hold onto whatever muscle possible while on PCT. I have found that I have struggled to hold all of my muscle while on PCT (although I have never used this method of PCT). I will be getting my final measurements on Weds which I will post online and try to keep this IGF experience as up to date as possible.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 09-05-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Here is my planned dietary outline for PCT. I have added an extra meal of carbs for Meal 1 to hopefully cut down on catabolism. I have also planned to use oatmeal as my carb source so that I will not be as sluggish while using IGF.

Meal 1 (Isolate/1c Oatmeal)
    55g Pro
    60g Carb
    5g F
    Total 505 Kcal

Meal 2
    55g Pro
    >10g Carb
    14g Fat
    Total 386 Kcal

Meal 3
    55g Pro
    >10g Carb
    14g Fat
    Total 386Kcal

Meal 4
    55g Pro
    >10g Carb
    14g Fat
    Total 386g Kcal

Post Workout (Isolate/Dextrose)
    50g Pro
    85g Carb
    Total 540 Kcal

Post Workout II (8oz Chicken/1.5c Oatmeal)
    50g Pro
    70g Carb
    >5g Fat
    Total 525Kcal

Total Breakdown: 320g Pro, 245g Carb, 52g Fat, 2728Kcal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information