flextor222 is offline New Member

Feelin weird on test

hey bros, over the past 3 years ive tried my hand at a few cycles, nothin super dooper, never did more than 1 shot a week for more than 8 weeks, dosages varied depending on what i was taking, not alot of juice but did what i was looking for. recently i decide to go for a full cycle. Im on my third week of 250mg testE, 300mg deca every mon and thurs. Gains have been far beyond anything ive ever done in the past, only one problem, sometime i feel weird, its almost like i start getting angry and anxious at the same time, but i cannot calm myself down, worst of all, it usually happens at work so i must hold it in so noone notices im freakin out, it has happened about 2 or 3 times, can anyone relate to this, let me know im not alone. P.S ive got a bunch of clomids for the end of what i hope to be a 12 week cycle, does antone think i should start taking some now, maybe to help balance things out, although gyno has never been a problem.. Thanks

flextor222 is offline New Member
    Im not really the type to anger fast, maybe its just college and work together, i took classes this summer instead of taking off, increased work load = stress, thanks for the advice

P Rock is offline Member
    take deep breaths and say "uzzza, uzzza" just like martin in bad boy the movie

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Talking

I Feel U Bro, Im On The 2week Of My Cycle And I've Noticed The Same Thing Especially When Im Hungary, Little Things Seem To Tick Me Off A Lot Easier Especialy Whn Driving Or At Work. I Guess U Just Got Keep Everything Under Control And Not Freak Out Even Though Is Kinda Of Though At Times, But At The End Its Always Better At Teh End When U Make Calm Decisions Rather Than Irasional Angry Ones

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    It would probably make him feel better if he ousa'd like will smith in his "session" with the therapist

tonight is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    I Feel U Bro, Im On The 2week Of My Cycle And I've Noticed The Same Thing Especially When Im Hungary, Little Things Seem To Tick Me Off A Lot Easier Especialy Whn Driving Or At Work. I Guess U Just Got Keep Everything Under Control And Not Freak Out Even Though Is Kinda Of Though At Times, But At The End Its Always Better At Teh End When U Make Calm Decisions Rather Than Irasional Angry Ones

I'm not an expert on grammer but I do know that you only need to uppercase the first word of a sentence. It would make your statement easier for all of us to read.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    2n8 u r a smart cookie, my caps was on when i was typin it

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man even when I was on pro hormones I would just get pissed
    for the smallest stuff but eventually I got control of myself.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Actually for myself when I am on, I feel better, relaxed. I also have better sleep. Personally it depends in your character, myself I have a little bit of a edge, its nothing I am pround about but it is a family trait(grandfarther, farther, me). Since I am a little agressive at times, I have learned to control this trait. When I am on I actually feel better, I still have agression but I can control it. I dont believe that steriods change your character if you are that type of person to be aggresive and you have self control you should have not have a problem. But if you are calm easy going person, there might be a slight aggresion at times. But it should not be a problem. Your problem is most likely to do more with work, school, stress, girlfriend e.t.c. This is most likely your problem, do one thing at time and think of one thing of a time. Your day will be more relaxing.

Thread Information