Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member

Talking NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.

Alright, the day I have been waiting for for some time now has come. I've been doing all my research and obtaining all my gear and now Im ready to go. I'm hoping that the stuff ive learned here on AR will do me some good. My goal is to reach 190 without gaining alot of fat. Currently I am about 5'8 177 pounds. I have been training for about 5 years and I really enjoy it. Over the last year or so I have been trying to get my diet in order so I can achieve maximum gains. I have stopping drinking alcohol alltogeather and got into the habbit of eaching 5 to 6 smaller meals per day.

It has been about a year and a half since I found this board and seriously considered the idea of taking AS. I feel that my legs are by far my best body part. I am hoping through this cycle I can build up my upper body and have a nice overall build. I am keeping this Diary so that I can keep track of my progress and also give others insight on the in's and out's of a cycle.

This is what im going with-
    Test Enanthate - 500mg/week Weeks 1-13
    Test Propinate- 100mg/eod Weeks 1-4
    Equipoise - 500mg/week Weeks 1-12
    Anavar - 50mg/ed Weeks 8-15?
    Nolvadex - 10mg/ed Weeks 1-15
    Clomid- 300/100/50 2 Weeks after last Test shot
    Also have Liquidex and Liquid Finasteride if I need it.

The reason I have a ? after the anavar is because im not sure if im gonna use it yet. Im gonna order it and I guess wait till the time comes to see if I feel I need it. Its seems pretty safe so I figure I might throw it in my cycle for an added boost. I will post some pics and how my 1st inject went in my next post. Im gonna try to keep a log of my diet and training as best as I can, just too tired to write it out tonight. I cant wait, see yall tomorrow.

1st Pick

Still waiting to stick myself, will do it later on in the day. Got some things to take care of.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr01.jpg  

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, though I'm afraid it won't make a bit of difference, I think you're too young at 20.

1st Time Injecting

Well I did my 1st and 2nd injections earlier today before going in the shower. All was going smothly until halfway through my 2nd inject into my delt when I started feeling light headed. I thought I was gonna pass out so I sat down on the toilet seat and hurried the rest of the shot a little bit. I didnt pass out but I was kinda sweating and had to drink some cold water afterwards. ANyways, its been a few hours and my thigh (1st shot 2cc) is gettin a lil sore. Well I figure I'll post some more pics and lifting stats as of today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr02.jpg   NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr03.jpg  

Measurements, Lifts, Pics

Measurements:
    Bi's- 14.25"
    Waist- 34"
    Thigh- 24"
    Forearm- 12.5"
    Calves- 15"
    Chest- 44"

Lifts:
    Squat: 375
    Flat Bench: 250
    Incline Bench: 215
    Curl: 95

More pics, had to mow the grass that day= nice burn lines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr04.jpg   NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr05.jpg   NR's Cycle Diary: Puttin it to the TEST.-nr06.jpg  

Well today my leg is pretty sore, little limping when I walk. Delt isnt as bad but I can still feel the soreness. Gonna start taking nolva tomorrow along with a multivitamin.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Ill be following you Nissanrider , good luck

Roadkill is offline Banned
    Your pics are ok up until I saw the girlie ankle socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    good luck with the cycle bro. hit the weights but dont forget to raid the fridge. what kind of gear are you running??
    Yep, I got a George Foreman Rotisserie for Christmas and just went and bought some whole chickens today. Gonna be eating as much quality food as I can. As far as the kind of gear it is homebrew. Was gonna go with QV but I dont trust the vet gear as much.

Well today I worked out my shoulders and had a really good workout despite the fact that my shoulder was still pretty sore from the prop inject the other night. I am working out my legs tomorrow so Im hoping all the soreness from quad shot is gone cause I know thats not going to feel good. Also gotta do another prop inject in my other shoulder tonight, kinda looking foreward to it.

Still here

Alright, been pretty busy with school starting and all but things are still going according to schedule. I havent noticed any weight or strength gains yet but it is still very early. My workouts have been good despite being sore from my injections.

Last night I decided to do my 1cc prop injection in my pec to see how it would work. I was thinking I was gonna hit bone or somthing but I was only using a 25g 5/8" needle. Still kinda scary sticking a needle into my chest. So far my chest hasnt been too sore, i think the delt injections caused more pain. All is good though. I kinda feel like somthing is missing on the days that I dont inject.

My diet has been pretty good as of lately. Eating alot of chicken, tuna, eggs, and other protein rich foods. Drinking as much water as possible and getting most of my carbs in earlier in the day. Only thing I think I should really eat more of is vegtables. Im gonna try and eat a salad every day from now on.

Its been just over a week and I think ive gained about 2 pounds so far. Havent noticed any changes in the way I look or feel yet but thats alright. My chest is still pretty sore and swollen from the pec injects. It looks like I have gyno from the swelling but I know gyno wouldnt just magically set in the day after I injected my chest.

My diet has been very clean. I have a pretty good apetite for food despite feeling a little sick from the gear.

Last night I had my friend come over and give my injection into the glute since my chest was too sore to allow me to reach around my body. It was the weirdest feeling of all the injection spots because it felt as though the oil was leaking around inside of me. Its not too sore today, I mean I can still sit and walk without too much discomfort but it's not totally painless.

Workouts are feeling pretty good these days. I feel like I am sweating a little more than usual but I may jus be working a little harder. I'm learning to cope with the pain from the various injection sites throughout my body. I weighed in at 181 today at the gym so that's a plus.

It has been almost 2 weeks that I have been on and I think I have gained around 5 pounds. My friend who knows Im taking says my face looks kinda bloated but nobody else has mentioned anything yet. I put on a shirt the other day and the sleeve felt a little tighter so to find out if i was imagineing things I measured my arm and sure enough it was 1/4 inch bigger.

Well last night I did another 1cc prop injection in my pec and all was going well until I pulled the needle out and the spot where I injected suddenly bulged out like 1/4 inch and some blood came out. The 1st thing I thought was, oh great I didnt get it deep enough and it all came back up and is gonna be there bulging out for a while. Well I guess it was just my muscle kinda cramping or somthing because when I massaged it for 3 or 4 minutes it went back down and is ok now. Thats all for now, ill let u know when things start getting interesting.

So it has been a while since I last posted, mostly because I have yet to feel any changes. It has been hard to tell if I have gotten any stronger cause im always too sore to give my maximum effort. The prop injections are leaving me kinda sore throughout my upper body. I have not been able to get a decent chest workout in the past 2 weeks because of it. This week my chest was feeling alright so I got a chance to see if I have gotten any stronger.

I did bench today and normally I can get 225 about 3 maybe 4 times on my own. Well today I got it almost 7 times and was feeling pretty srong. My arms seem to be bigger so I think my stuff might be kicking in now. I havent weighed myself lately so Ill do that next time at the gym and report back with the findings. Till then

Feeling pretty good these days, I can tell my shirts are gettin tighter. I have no problem eating about every 2 hours, it has become one of my favorite things to do. I got my seat-belt fastened, the ride has just begun.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    It has been almost 2 weeks that I have been on and I think I have gained around 5 pounds. My friend who knows Im taking says my face looks kinda bloated but nobody else has mentioned anything yet. I put on a shirt the other day and the sleeve felt a little tighter so to find out if i was imagineing things I measured my arm and sure enough it was 1/4 inch bigger.

Well last night I did another 1cc prop injection in my pec and all was going well until I pulled the needle out and the spot where I injected suddenly bulged out like 1/4 inch and some blood came out. The 1st thing I thought was, oh great I didnt get it deep enough and it all came back up and is gonna be there bulging out for a while. Well I guess it was just my muscle kinda cramping or somthing because when I massaged it for 3 or 4 minutes it went back down and is ok now. Thats all for now, ill let u know when things start getting interesting.
    Sounds like you are torchuring yourself with those pec injections. I would advise just stick with quads and glutes. Butt muscles are very tollerant of injections, quads have almost the entire length of thigh to pick different spots along the quad to shoot.

LA Skin is offline New Member

keep goin bro!

Dude keep me posted with your progress. I like that you are watching your food intake too.

I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle and I'm psyched. Glad that you are up for it. Keep us posted!

Alright, today wasn't exactly a good day. Lately I have felt like I have been making some progress and have been feeling pretty good. I know I have gotten stronger and all but my weight has not gone up in a week. I have been holding strong at 182. I know its still very early but I thought the prop would be doing its thing. My diet has been pretty good, few missed meals here and there but very rarely. It seems as though one minute I look in the mirror and I look bigger then the next time I look at myself I swear im gettin smaller. Its like a rollercoaster ride with its ups and downs. Its alright though I am not worried, i'm gonna stick to the plan and do what I got to do.

Its been about 3.5 weeks and I'm feeling pretty good now. I weighed myself today at the gym and was 185 which I was pretty happy about. My chest workout today was pleasing. I did 225x9 and 245x3, it puts a smile on your face when you can lift your max from 3 weeks ago 3 times now.I take my last shot of prop tomorrow and I think im actully gonna miss the stuff. Being sore from the injections is a constant reminder that I am on the stuff and maybe even acts as a reminder to keep on eating. I think i'll survive without it though. My diet has been pretty consistent so far. Been eating alot of chicken that's for sure. Right now it seems as though I am always in a good mood and things seem to be going my way, I am enjoying this.

This post dosent pertain to my cycle but; the other day I went into the same mom and pops pharmacy that I have gotten pins from a number of times before and they wouldnt sell them to me. I argued with them telling them that its not illegal to sell them without a perscription in florida but they just said they had a new policy. When I asked why they said, "Because people have been coming in here and buying them to inject STEROIDS (stressed this word)". It was like they were accusing me of taking the stuff without actually saying it. I left that place pretty pissed. I cant believe they can discriminate me like that, im thinking of going back in there and threatning them with a discrimination lawsuit and see what happens. Oh well, I can always get them online.

Things still on track here. Ate a ton of ribs tonight while watching the Superbowl. Workouts are feeling better and better. I think I got a good pump the other day doing my biceps because my arms were feeling so tight, it felt good. I also got a back pump today when I was doing laundry. All that folding of the clothes made me have to sit down and take a break. Weight is still around 185.

LAPharmBoy is offline New Member

Keep up the good work

Hey dude

Keep us updated with the progress. Man you got a back pump from doin' laundry? I want to get one of those. Also like to get a back pump weeding, mowing the lawn,etc...

:-)

keep 'em pumped

I have noticed lately that I have been waking up in the middle of the night alot. I have never done this before, I'm usually a heavy sleeper so I dont know. I have also been sweating alot in my sleep.
    I did my shoulder workout today and was feeling great. Before I started this cycle I was working out with 135 on military press, today I was using 165. Strength increases are feeling good.
    I havent noticed any bloat from the Enanthate yet, maybe I wont get any being on 10mg nolva every day.

Oh yea, I have been tanning too. I used to be very white, now im just white. Cant wait for the warm weather and beaches. Gonna have to wax the old chest and shoulders again. That stuff kinda hurts. But, no pain no gain. I figure I'll start shaving my arms too so I can get the complete fruitcake look.

Dang my internet has been down off and on due to home improvements. I have been making steady progress in my gains. My arms seem to be growing the fastest out of everything. They always feel pumped too so that is a good thing. Gonna do legs today, yaay, cant wait. Probably gonna feel sick again. Oh well

I think i forgot to mention about a week ago my scalp was starting to tingle and when I reached around the back of my head to itch it, I pulled out like 5 hairs. Well that got my heart beating and I was paranoid as hell. I got me some Nizoral shampoo 1% from walmart and started using that every other day. I havent noticed the itch anymore and my hair dosent seem to be falling out. If it were to get any worse I would start the finasteride. My dad has some balding so I am watching out on that issue.

For the last 3 days I have not been able to eat my usual fill of food. I dont know what's wrong with me but everytime I try to eat I start feeling kinda sick to my stomach but I keep eating as much as I can anyways. Then after I eat I have to take a crap real bad. I hope I dont have a stomach virus or somthing. My weight hasnt gone up any lately, still around 186-187. Strength dosent seem to be going anywhere either. I dont know whats up. It seems like ever since I stopped taking the prop I have not gotten any stronger. I would think the test enanthate and eq would be doing its thing right now but I cant tell such effects. I am having trouble keeping focus in the gym with these recent occurances but im gonna stick with it all the same.

Well my appetite has gotten a little better but still not able to eat like I would want to. Im guessing that is what has caused my weight not to go up any. I have not noticed a gain in strength since week 3 and 4. It is as though the prop was the only thing that was helping me at that time. I dont know, I'm still waiting in high hopes for some change to occur.

Did my shoulders today and I was feeling pretty stong. Did 175 X 6 on military press for my last set which is the most I have ever done. Seems like not too long ago I would be lucky to do 135 X 6. I weighed in at 188 today. Still looking to hit that elusive 190.

Back day today. Was doing a little more weight than usual so I was feelin good. My arms were gettin really tight it was crazy. Looking foreward to my chest workout tomorrow. Got to see if my lifts have gone up.

Today was a good day at the gym. My weight went up to 190 and my lifts were feeling stronger than ever. It might just have been a confidence boost from knowing I gained weight but I just felt alot stronger. I got my all time high of 275 on flat bench and was repping out 205 on incline no problem. I hope the weight keeps going up. It feels great.
    I also ran into a kid I hadn't seen since high school and it took him a few seconds to figure out who he was talking to. He was like man you are getting big, I almost didnt recognize you. Those kinda complements just make you feel so good.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    keep at it bro your makin good progress. stick to the plan and you'll continue to gain.
    good luck

RayL is offline Associate Member
    What brand of test enan are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by RayL
    What brand of test enan are you using?
    I am using Nissanrider Extreme Labs test 250 . In homebrew we trust.

Since I forgot to post yesterday i'll go ahead and say I had a pretty good leg workout. My legs were feeling like they have never felt before. I really dont want them to get much bigger though since they already kinda overpower the rest of my body. I havent been lifting super heavy on legs day but I have been going a lot deeper in my squats which should be helping me out.

Today I did my bi's and tri's. I am able to lift a lot more even on the isolated excercises for these bodyparts. My weight was 190 today holding strong.

Wow I have not posted in a while, been slacking I guess. My weight has been stalled at around 190 here lately but I still feel as though I am getting bigger. I am thinking it may be my diet because I am still eating about the same stuff I was when I started, still clean. I am gonna try and throw some more calories in there throughout the day and see if that gives me a boost.
    I can tell I have put on some fat around my waist but I'm not really worried about it. I would love to be cut right now it being spring break and all but i'm looking at the bigger picture. I will give an update on how my lifts go this week, i wont forget.

Lifts going good so far. Yesterday I did shoulders and got 185X5 once I got warmed up. This is about 10 pounds more than what I got 2 weeks ago in the same lift. I did my back today and was doing more weight on every machine, was feeling pretty good. Weight is still at 191 but I am eating more so we will see how that has an effect. Tomorrow is chest day so we will see how much improvement has been made there.

I also need to start shaving. My arms have gotten more hair on them and so has my chest. I think i'll try Nads on the chest and shoulders again and jus use a razor to shave the arms.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How about some pics? It seems like you've got a great cycle going. Keep eating. You should be able to hit 200 lbs in your last couple of weeks. Start concentrating on really hitting the muscles deep with each rep and less on how much your lifts are going up. I'd stay in the 10-12 rep range for everything except for squats where I'd do 8 reps of as much weight I can lift on my last set. You could also do some flush sets of 15 supersetted with the opposing muscle group. Just some thought to try to help you squeeze out as much as possible in gains before your cycle ends.

Happy Birthday to me. Looks like its gonna be another late night for me. Havent had any alcohol yet so we'll see if I can keep it that way.

I had a pretty good week in the gym, my weight is not going up much but I am feeling stronger and it seems like I am gettin bigger. That 200 pound mark seems so far away but I'm gonna give it a run.

I took some pics about a week ago so I'll see if I can get them uploaded and post them sometime this week. Bout to go out, peace.

I didnt sleep much over the weekend it being my birthday and all so I know that didnt help me much. I have been eating like crazy to make up for it though and when I weighed myself today I was 194. Im just glad I'm still going up. I really should be getting more sleep. I hope my sleeping habits are not hindering my growth too much.

One thing I have been wondering about is how fast my body is recovering compared to when I was not on cycle. It seems to be about the same because I am still sore for about the same amount of days. I always figured I would never get sore but I am. It dosent matter as long as I am growing its all good.

amotanis is offline Junior Member
    Great journal bro! i'm definatly reading it till the end! gives me the idea that i should try a cycle. maybe someday. well i'm gonna hit the 'homebrew recipe forums for a bit'. KEEP Going Bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information