m1t
    4-ad

My PCT:
    Trac Creatine
    Nolvadex
    Clomid
    -----------------------
    Before Bench (with reps): 175.
    I am following NSA's M1t Cycle Reccomendation which goes a little something like this:
    Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED
    --------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Im going to be doing the same workout plan as bdubbz(since he is my spotter) here is the workout plan link.
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=114381

Here is my diet Plan for which i will be following for the next 2 months:
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=114316
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my spotter's journal (bdubbz) too when you guys get the chance.
    1st cycle, M1-t Journal

Before Pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WorldKnown's M1T Journal-miketri.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-mikewhole.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-nsapose.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-thigh.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-backshot.jpg  

Last edited by worldknown; 07-27-2004 at 09:13 PM.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Day 1:
    Went to bed around 3 in the morning and woke up around 11 today (not really good) only about 8 hours of sleep. Woke up ate some breakfast and then took my m1t pill and my 4-ad. I took a **** before i went to get my car fixed, it was diahrea i dont know why. When i was driving to go get my car repaired i felt kind of like buzzed or like ****ed up like dazed out so that was kind of weird. Went to go buy some food at cosco and then stopped to buy my "MegaMan" at GNC, i had to take a **** 2 times in 2 different stores within 3 hours, i had some runny diahrea, still dont know why but whatever haha. Rolls around its like 5 o'clock went to the gym had Chest and Tris day today, was kind of pathetic i was really tired and didn't feel the decline barbell ( i never do) so that really pisses me off. I have dranken a gallon of water today but my piss is still like bright yellow (pinappele juice) so i dont know wtf is up with that. Just got back from swimming and took my second m1t pill, and some 4-ad. Until tommorow ladies and gentleman. keep it real

More Before Pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WorldKnown's M1T Journal-bisbaby.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-latspread.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-traps.jpg   WorldKnown's M1T Journal-calve.jpg  
    Last edited by worldknown; 07-27-2004 at 01:34 AM.

SaTyR is offline Member
    good luck !

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    i think u need some new boxers cos it looks like they have a hole in them, good luck bro!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    your multivitamin will be discolouring your piss, i believe its the unabsorbed vits collecting in youre urine waiting to be pissed out that give it the yollow colour.
    Last edited by Prime; 07-27-2004 at 09:37 AM.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    good luck bro, you will enjoy the clen . remember your goals and keep them realistic and youl be very happy.

Thanks guy its on to day 2, and ill let you all know what happens!!!! Thanks Prime for letting me know about that piss thing beucase it had me worried.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good luck bro.... keep us updated

<<LMO>>

Latimus is offline Banned
    great stack for people who dont want to do roid...and remember the PCT...i didnt know that **** would shut me down...lost a woman over it...lol

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hows your diet and training look? Cals/Carbs/Pro/Fat and also your training split?

Did you read the thread AandF there are 2 links at the bottom that say where my training routine and my diet is. Thanks and soon to make Journal #2.

Day 2:
    wow let me first say, What a day!
    Woke up around 9:00 so i coudl take my mom to get her car fixed, so that was okay, i had my breakfast which was so disgusting 8 egg whites and oatmeal EWW, then m1t and 4-ad. I started to get some pretty bad headache so i popped some hawthorne berry. Later that day i went cliff jumping with bdubbz and a few of my firends, and hit my head on a ****ing huge ass rock **** that hurt. I had a pretty good workout tonight i was kind of tired, but some jacked up guy helped us with some stuff, so i had a pretty badass back workout (i only deadlift 115). Got back went swimming took m1t. Just got out of the shower 20 seconds ago , and i tried to spray the 4-ad on my tricep and bicep and it splashed in my mother ****ing eye, **** THAT HURT, so i washed it out with water so i can see fine now. All in all, a weird ass day, cant wait for the m1t to kick in, best of luck and ill keep you all updated!

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Yea thats a good lookin gash on your forehead...i def wouldn't go out of the house with it in fear of someone seeing the disgusting thing. haha jk

-bDuB

Day 3:

Sup guys, today kinda sucked took 500mg of hawthorne, 4-ad and m1t when i woke up, but **** did i get a good work out yesterday, best back workout ever, im more sore in my traps than from trapz and shoudlers day and im more sore in my bis than bis day, and im more sore in my back than i have ever been. I skipped a few meals cuase i had no apetite what soever i felt like i was gonan throw up just thinking about another chicken breast. Anways i had a good leg day, **** am i tired though this whole day im like mentally awake but phsyically tired, im about to hit the sack, i just took m1t and im soon to take my 4-ad, oh yeh arelady took my 500mg of hawthorne, later guys. oh yeh btw, i weighed into day 177. wooha

Proz is offline New Member
    Good stuff d00d. I`ve left a few posts, cuz i`m about to start my m1t cycle in about 4-5 weeks. I think i`m gonna follow your food plan more or less cuz its awsum if thats ok?!! Interesting to see how it all goes so keep us posted day by day.

!!!(( I`m still unsure weather to cut more before my cycle but i really wanna start it!!!)))

Cut after... during your pct or after your pct if u want..why before if your trying to bulk?

well m1t can be used as a cutting supplement or roid, since if yous uffere apetite loss it wont be hard to get cut and still gain LBM.

DaBigMan is offline New Member

Mike

Good Job Mike!! Keep up the good work. Starting my Cycle Monday.
    75mg (Tren ) ED, Test 75mg Day..

make sure to make a journal man i want to see, pece out

Day 4:

god woke up at around 11 could only eat my oatmeal cuase i have no apetite what so ever!!!! I had to skip meal 2 and 3 and lunch becuase i had no apetite and i feel like im gonna throw up if i eat, but i had a great workout. Today was shoudlers and traps day, i skipped traps but i had a massive pump in my shoulders and a huge ass pump in my bi's (more than i ever got on bi days) hopefully this m1t is kicking in!! Im tired as hell and i went to the lake so i missed a few more meals but i guess ill just call this day my 'cheat day' becuase i went to a BBQ and had some fast food. What i cant stand is having no apetite, it is probably the worst thing ever! Im going to bed now, night all

btw i weighed in at 178 today i was able to do 5 morelbs on shoulder press than last week, wooha. later guys

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    Day 4:

god woke up at around 11 could only eat my oatmeal cuase i have no apetite what so ever!!!! I had to skip meal 2 and 3 and lunch becuase i had no apetite and i feel like im gonna throw up if i eat, but i had a great workout. Today was shoudlers and traps day, i skipped traps but i had a massive pump in my shoulders and a huge ass pump in my bi's (more than i ever got on bi days) hopefully this m1t is kicking in!! Im tired as hell and i went to the lake so i missed a few more meals but i guess ill just call this day my 'cheat day' becuase i went to a BBQ and had some fast food. What i cant stand is having no apetite, it is probably the worst thing ever! Im going to bed now, night all

btw i weighed in at 178 today i was able to do 5 morelbs on shoulder press than last week, wooha. later guys
    You cant skip all those meals if you want to grow. Just gotta force it down your kneck. if you cant stomach solid food than have more shakes.

I might have to do that man, like i felt so sick to my stomach after just eating my breafkast,a nd after i had my peanut butter at night with 3 scoops of whey protein i almost gagged and im not even exagurating, i just feel like im sick to my stomach all the tiem and have no appetite wahtsoever it is for food,a nd when i get ana petite a little food will settle it then i get that sick feeling again

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    How do you prepare your oatmeal? So many people say how bad it is but the way I prepare it, it feels like a cheat. You only put a bit of water in it then throw it in the microwave for like 3 or 4 minutes. When it comes out its real solid and not mushy and gross. Then sprinkle 2 packets of sweetner on it and voila you've got a hell of a breakfest plus a shake.

day 5:

bi's day, had massive pumped, weighed 180, woohoo, i dunno but i have no apetite later guys im gonna be posting day 6 in a few hours. later

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if you up the 4 ad you will notice alittle more hunger

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    if you up the 4 ad you will notice alittle more hunger
    okay im def gonna do that, i usually spray on the inner bi and tricep, and then on the forarem, ist hat okay? or should i just stick to forarm? thanks

Day 6 and 7:
    nothing special, not really lethargic still have a little loss of apetite, i cheateda little but i needed the rest, i had a great ab and calve workout. later

Day 8:
    Went down 2lbs, **** that **** bro.
    Last weeks Flat bench: 5reps of 175
    This Week FLat bench: 5 reps of 185.
    Incline last week: 8reps of 135
    Incline this week: 8reps of 150.
    rock on exept i lost 2lbs lol. whatever have ag reat night guys until later

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    okay im def gonna do that, i usually spray on the inner bi and tricep, and then on the forarem, ist hat okay? or should i just stick to forarm? thanks
    yeah the more coverage the better chance to absorb into the body inner bi tricept forearm are all very good places look for thin skin because it will absorb quicker into the body

How much bodyfat do you guys think i have?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Day 8:
    Went down 2lbs, **** that **** bro.
    Last weeks Flat bench: 5reps of 175
    This Week FLat bench: 5 reps of 185.
    Incline last week: 8reps of 135
    Incline this week: 8reps of 150.
    rock on exept i lost 2lbs lol. whatever have ag reat night guys until later

Maybe if you start eating you won't lose weight. You told me you keep skipping meals.... what do you expect will happen?? Remember what I told you bro, you gotta eat big to get big. Man up shove the food down your throat

Keep on going

<<LMO>>

Yeh im gonna up the dosage on my 4-ad and start taking 15mg/day of m1t see if it will help at all, any guesses on my bf% later guys.

DAy 10:

yeeeh i woke up at about 10:30 after going to bed at 4 from a party which was ****ing gay caus ei had to pass the **** out on a floor, but i had a good leg day i went up 10lbs on everything, an im high as a motha ****a right now.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    i m not reading this journal anymore cos u always skipping meals, passing out so if you dont care then I dont care. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    i m not reading this journal anymore cos u always skipping meals, passing out so if you dont care then I dont care. Peace
    was i not supposed to go to sleep? have you done m1t? you obvioulsy odnt know what it feels like ot have no apetite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WorldKnown's M1T Journal-negative18.jpg  

Im not reading this journal any more either...because if DirtyBrit doesnt care any more...then im gonna be like him cause hes WAYYY cooolll and im not reading this either. cause OBVIOUSLY you dont care anymore, cause u missed a few meals and if you post on this forum you have to be PERFECT!!...right dirtybritty?

-Bdub

ps...i think ur wasting ur time in here

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    DAy 10:

yeeeh i woke up at about 10:30 after going to bed at 4 from a party which was ****ing gay caus ei had to pass the **** out on a floor, but i had a good leg day i went up 10lbs on everything, an im high as a motha ****a right now.
    Were you drinking? If so thats not a good idea bro. Alcohol and m1t wreak havoc on the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Were you drinking? If so thats not a good idea bro. Alcohol and m1t wreak havoc on the liver.
    nope bro i havent had barely any alcohol in the past month, maybe 2 shots all together, nothing much!!

Day 11:

Weighed into at 186 (up 8lbs from yesterday) have no clue what that is suppose to mean lol. I had a good workout but i was feeling a little tired, the maryjane does know how to put yuo to sleep. im about to hit the sack becuase i have to get up early. later all.

Thread Information