co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow M1T and "Get Hard Stack" Journal

Started my new cycle this morning. Here's a manifest of what I will be taking for 4 weeks. I'm throwing in SciFits 'Get Hard Stack' simply because I already had it and it seems like a reasonable addition for hardness, vascularity, and hopefully energy. I've had fairly decent results with 2 tren only cycles, so we'll see how M1T really compares in terms of size, strength, and sides.

- M1T (Higher Power Nutrition)
    - Get Hard Stack (SciFit)
    - Micronized Creatine (AST Sports Science) (5g ED)
    - Clomid and Clen for PCT

* General Stuff [I take these most of the time anyway]*
    - Multi
    - Glutamine
    - L-Arginine
    - Pottasium
    - Taurine
    - Cranberry Extract
    - Milk Thistle
    - Saw Palmetto
    - MSM / Glucosamine
    - Biotin
    - Coenzyme Q10
    - Zinc
    - Omega 3 Caps

*Starting Stats*
    - 27 yrs old
    - 5' 11.5"
    - 173 pds
    - 8% bf [roughly]
    - Bench max is ~275
    - Prone to MPB
    - Not prone to acne
    - Prone to mood swings and temper tantrums

Took 5mg M1T and 1 "Get Hard Stack" pill this morning.

Well bros, here goes something
    Last edited by co2boi; 07-07-2004 at 01:16 PM.

* Day 1 *

Well it's 3:00 pm and I have been starving since about 9:00 am. I've already eaten 4 meals and 1 snack today. Did chest today and the workout was pretty good, nothing special. Rode my motorcycle around for a while and had a great sense of euphoria. May be from the bike, may be a placebo effect, could be from the M1T / GHS.
    Last edited by co2boi; 07-07-2004 at 01:15 PM.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    This is gonna be a real good cycle man, glad to see you on it. GL and get some pics up

+~ Day 2 ~+

Took 10mg of M1T and 1 GHS pill with breakfast. I was in a great mood yesterday, actually better than normal. Maybe it's because I started a new cycle, maybe it's chemical. Guess we'll see. Today is a lift day so I'll post after I workout, weigh in, etc.
    Also had my girl take some before pics last night...still looking for my USB cable to get them off the cam.

~ + Afternoon 2 ~ +
    Tried a new workout with my partner today and it was friggin sick. My arms, shoulders, and chest are still shaking and it has been over an hour.

Strength was normal, pumps slightly above normal. The sense of well-being is still here too. Very happy and content.

Weight: 173
    BF: 8.1%
    Strength changes: none

worldknown is offline Banned
    good luck man img oing to start a cycle soon and its good to see how you do, best of luck and most important keep safe later.

I was out of town all weekend on a mini-vacation. Here's a quick rundown on the missed days.
    * Friday [Day 3] *
    - Felt pretty good still. Had a great workout and was feeling really big and pumped for hours afterwards. Strength was still the same. Weight was up about 2 pounds. [water, food, ...?]

* Saturday [Day 4] *
    OMG...so freaking tired!! It was a beautiful day out on Saturday, went riding for a while to get the adrenaline going and ended up coming home at lunch for a nap. I haven't been this tired in years. Is it lethargy from the M1T or simply because I stayed up a few hours later than normal last night? No workout or weigh-in today. Great sex tonight though...that's excercise right?

* Sunday [Day 5] *
    Still very tired. Too tired to workout. Almost too tired to eat. Weight is up to 176 now. Where did that come from? Got some strange bumps on the outsides of my delts all of the sudden. Weird, my skin never breaks out. No workout, no weigh-in.

* Monday [Day 6] *
    Man, this tired stuff is killing me. I went to bed at 9:00 last night. That's after having a 2 hour nap yesterday! If it weren't for the ECA stack I'd be falling asleep all over the place. Gonna get in a good workout today and see if it helps a bit. Also uploading the "cold" before pictures in a few minutes.

Some Before Pics

Here are some cold before pics. These are the only ones that turned out halfway decent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M1T and "Get Hard Stack" Journal-1.jpg   M1T and "Get Hard Stack" Journal-2.jpg   M1T and "Get Hard Stack" Journal-3.jpg  

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro, seems like you have this well thought out. BTW, whats all in this "Get hard stack"? never heard of it before.

Thanks,

-ost

It's made by Sci Fit. I bought it a while back, just before I found out about fina [tren ] and never took it. It seemed like a good match for M1T so I thought why not throw it in. Here's the ingredients.

5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 Beta Diol: 100mg
    1,(5 alpha)-Androsten-3,17-Dione: 50mg
    1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-Dione: 50mg
    19-Nor-4-Androstenediol: 50mg
    Dandelion Root Extract: 100mg
    Juniper Berry Extract: 100mg
    Buchu Extract: 100mg

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin.

* Monday Afternoon [Day 6] *

Had a good workout today. It was leg day and I was feeling strong, especially for a Monday. I think I went a little over on leg presses. I was able to get 10 reps of 450 out on my last set, but it jacked up my lower back a little. Other than that, strength and motivation were great. I was pretty tired by the end of the workout, but I'm feeling better now that I've eaten. Weight was at 176.5. I think I would have gained more weight over the weekend, but I left my creatine at the office and let my diet slide a bit because I was on vacation.

BTW: Thanks for the support guys. I'm trying to put on 10 lean pounds. My wife wants me to strip part time in order to make some extra money. How can I say no to dancing around naked...lol

* Tuesday Afternoon [Day 7] *

Feeling much more energetic today. Had a good workout, back day. Managed to get out 3 sets of 9-12 pull ups without any assist which is above avg for me. Also weighed in at 178. Prolly some water, but sweet nonetheless.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    any lower back problems>?

yeah but they seem to be getting better today. It was real bad on night 6 after the leg presses. Lower back problems always make me real paranoid for several reasons.
    I'm trying to take every precaution kydney wise. I broke a vetebra in my lower back about 7 years ago, so that's another concern..

*update*
    Workout today went great. Lethargy seems to be non-existent now. Strength is staying about the same, weight and bf are the same. I'm having wierd arthiritis type feelings in one knee for some reason. Haven't had those since highschool when I raced motocross. Maybe just something resurfacing. Hopefully nothing new. I have noticed that my libido is increasing a little. Lot's of boners and more thoughts of sex than I'm used to when on a cycle.

1 week down, 3 to go...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you are running it for a month straight? hmm keep us update interested to see if your gains stall on you after a couple of weeks

* Thursday Afternoon [Day 8] *

On a new workout regime with my 2 partners. We did a killer chest / tri's / bi's /traps workout today and I still have a friggin amazing pump. I still haven't noticed any obvious strength increases like with Tren , but my bf is down to 7.7 and my weight is holding at 177. No changes in diet or sleep to speak of, although the M1T seems to be keeping my from falling into a deep sleep. Sux.

Definitely a lot more vascular now. Veins are just popping all over the place, especially during workouts. I'm curious as to whether the M1T has really taken affect or if I can expect more over the next week.

* MondayAfternoon [Day 12] *

Haven't worked out, eaten perfectly, or taken creatine since last Thursday, but weighed in at 180 today and strength was great. Managed to get 14 unassisted pull-ups, as opposed to my normal 9-10. I'll take it!

BF% is great and I was getting some interesting stares at the neighborhood pool yesterday. It's nice when a cute girl looks at your stomach, her eyebrows arch, and she grins in that "nice bod" kinda way...reow.

Very light but definite results after only 12 days. Could likely be better if I weren't such a non-comitted loser over the weekends.

* Tueday Afternoon [Day 13] *
    No workout today, stuck in ****ing meetings all day. Gonna hit some cardio after work though. Lethargy is still kicking in at various points during the day. I think it has a lot to do with these **** meetings, the way they bore me, and the way my blood sugar dips cause they make me miss my friggin snacks
    Last edited by co2boi; 07-21-2004 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Can't spell

* Wed Afternoon [Day 14] *

**** good workout today. Everything seems to be holding steady (strength, weight, etc) Maybe I'm not eating enough

* Thurs Afternoon [Day 15] *

Awesome leg workout today, we really pushed it hard and my wheels were feeling really strong. I was doing a good bit more weight than my partners, which is rare. Weight is still at 178, but the mirror and my wife say my bf has dropped a bit.

* Friday Afternoon [Day 16] *

Sore as a mofo today. Walking like I just got out of jail or something

Did abs, cardio, and tanning bed today. Not much to report. I can say that my muscles are getting harder however, nothing drastic though

I'm back. My daughter was put in the hospital for spinal meningitis so my workouts and diets have been pretty screwed for about 13 days. *sigh* What's a guy to do.

Hit the gym today. Did legs and abs. Had a great workout. My weight is hanging at 180. I have no idea what my bf is, but my 6 pack has become a little more faint. Time to hit some cardio and get the diet back in order. Also "re-started" the M1T stack today.

Oh, forgot to mention the 120mcg of clen

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Hope your daughter is ok. My brother had meningitis as a kid, its not nice!

worldknown is offline Banned
    what about PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    what about PCT?
    The regular clomid run plus 1mg Long Jack Powder ED and
    Clen / ECA : 2wk/2wk

Thread Information