Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 71
  1. #1
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323

    ****delete

    ****delete
    Last edited by iNvid; 01-19-2008 at 06:01 PM.

  2. #2
    adamw1's Avatar
    adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    wales-uk
    Posts
    437
    I just started my second clen cycle today i started with 60mcg and i noticed that im getting bad cramps in my pecs making it hard to drive.Ill be interested to see how your cycle goes tho hope you dont get the killer headaches either

  3. #3
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    I just started my second clen cycle today i started with 60mcg and i noticed that im getting bad cramps in my pecs making it hard to drive.Ill be interested to see how your cycle goes tho hope you dont get the killer headaches either
    You're taking enough taurine and potassium right?

  4. #4
    adamw1's Avatar
    adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    wales-uk
    Posts
    437
    Yes just seem to suffer with these god awful headaches but iv never had the cramps before thats some painful ****

  5. #5
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    What kind of clen are you taking???

  6. #6
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    What kind of clen are you taking???
    Novegam 20mcg.

  7. #7
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 2

    Clen Dosage: 40mcg

    Been 30 mins since I took it. Dont really feel anything except some shakes here and there. Did an hour of cardio at 6am. I feel sorta drunk but my chest is feeling weird at the same time. Its working for sure. I'm taking my taurine every 2 hours starting from 10am-6pm. 5 taurine pills @ 1000mg each.

  8. #8
    Phatmax53's Avatar
    Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    144
    so u take ur taurine spread out throughout the day... im trying to get my facts straight for my clen run here soon...what about the potass?

  9. #9
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmax53
    so u take ur taurine spread out throughout the day... im trying to get my facts straight for my clen run here soon...what about the potass?
    Yeah I bought 1g taurine pills so I spread it out throughout the day. For the potassium I take 300-500mg before I sleep. I took 400mg last night and I havent gotten any cramps yet. No headaches either.

  10. #10
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 3

    Clen Dosage: 60mcg

    No cramps and no headaches as of yet. My breathing is just a little bit different and my temp as rised. Eating a lot of protein and limiting carbs.

  11. #11
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    what type of diet are you running? 40/40/20 or c-k-d or anything special

  12. #12
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    what type of diet are you running? 40/40/20 or c-k-d or anything special
    Nothing special. Around 2400 calories daily. High protein, limited carbs, and low fats.

  13. #13
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    what are your stats?

  14. #14
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    In my profile...

  15. #15
    OSTIE's Avatar
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Mil-town
    Posts
    1,189
    Are you doing cardio?? If so, when and for how long?

  16. #16
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Are you doing cardio?? If so, when and for how long?
    1 hour @ 7am mon-sat. Lift at 3pm for an hour or two. Depends how tired I am.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633
    Everyone look at my Clen Diary..

    Novagem sucks!!!

    lol, just kiddin bro, had too.....

    its about time your on it though, took long enough..

    good luck with the cycle.

    -rick

  18. #18
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    Everyone look at my Clen Diary..

    Novagem sucks!!!

    lol, just kiddin bro, had too.....

    its about time your on it though, took long enough..

    good luck with the cycle.

    -rick
    haha thanks rick. hows your cycle going?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633
    awesome.

  20. #20
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 4

    Clen Dosage: 80mcg

    Since Sunday I have lost 5 lbs. Yes, five lbs. I'm 220 now. I also got my first cramp yesterday while squatting. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it still hurt =/ I was so beat last night I could barely eat my last meals. I haven't felt any shakes today. My temp been about 1-2 degrees above normal and I have the A/C and the fan on 24/7. Its a freaking freezer in my house. Feels good I cant wait to see what this stuff brings me by next sunday

  21. #21
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 5

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    I'm shaking like Michael J Fox right now so it's sorta hard to type. I had a little headache yesterday, went away in about 5 minutes. No cramps either. You guys should see my room, I got 2 of those 2.5 gallon tanks in the corner and 3 1gallon containers of water. Taking a piss every 15 mins..literally. I think the reason of me not getting any cramps except for a minor one is because of the 5g of taurine, 300mg of potassium and all this water I'm taking down daily. Its certainly helping me. My chest hurts just a little and I cough every here and there but its nothing too bad. I might bump it up to 120 tommorow.

  22. #22
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    DAY 5

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    I'm shaking like Michael J Fox right now so it's sorta hard to type. I had a little headache yesterday, went away in about 5 minutes. No cramps either. You guys should see my room, I got 2 of those 2.5 gallon tanks in the corner and 3 1gallon containers of water. Taking a piss every 15 mins..literally. I think the reason of me not getting any cramps except for a minor one is because of the 5g of taurine, 300mg of potassium and all this water I'm taking down daily. Its certainly helping me. My chest hurts just a little and I cough every here and there but its nothing too bad. I might bump it up to 120 tommorow.
    i will defintely keep that in mind about the taurine, potassium dosages. whats sucks tho is if you have to watch a movie and leave every 15 minutes to take a piss. lol. overall are you happy with your clen cycle so far?

  23. #23
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i will defintely keep that in mind about the taurine, potassium dosages. whats sucks tho is if you have to watch a movie and leave every 15 minutes to take a piss. lol. overall are you happy with your clen cycle so far?
    Yeah I am. I love it heh. I got some badd headaches today but they went away in about 1 minute after I sat down. Eh, I would rather pause the movie every 15-30 mins than get the worst cramps of my life Trust me spoon, my first day was just like yours, by day five, itll feel great.

  24. #24
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 6

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Shakes and minor headaches is all I get now. No cramps. My hands shake 24/7, its pretty cool. I learned that you cant skin an egg with clen hands heh. I got some bad headaches last night when I went jogging. I had to sit down on the curb for a few minutes till they went away.

  25. #25
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    DAY 6

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Shakes and minor headaches is all I get now. No cramps. My hands shake 24/7, its pretty cool. I learned that you cant skin an egg with clen hands heh. I got some bad headaches last night when I went jogging. I had to sit down on the curb for a few minutes till they went away.
    you dint bump up dosage to 120mcg?

  26. #26
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    I'm doing that tommorow.

  27. #27
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 7

    Clen Dosage: 120mcg

    Finished my first week today. Kindda odd right now...I barely have any noticable shakes. No headaches nor cramps. I'll probably bump it up to 140 tommorow. Took 300mg of potassium last night before bed and I've been downing water all morning. I'm getting some anger though. I got in a fight with my gf over nothing. Dont know if its the clen or not but I'm sure if I wasnt on it, I would never trip over nothing like I did last night. 1 more week to go and I start my animal cuts for 2 weeks. For those of you that will ask, I'm not taking ECA cause I've had this animal cuts for sometime so I might as well take it.

  28. #28
    LIV2LIFT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS, USA
    Posts
    12
    Sounds good INVID, I am about to start my Clen on Mon with T3 to follow in a couple weeks. Keep up the info bro(it helps out), I got the 40 mcg tabs, in anyones opinion is thats too much to start out with? Thanks guys

  29. #29
    Phatmax53's Avatar
    Phatmax53 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    144
    ive got the same as u liv2lift... i was told 1,1,2,2,3,3,3

  30. #30
    LIV2LIFT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS, USA
    Posts
    12
    Cool man, that's what I was thinking because cutting them in 1/2 was gonna be a b*tch them being so small.

  31. #31
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by LIV2LIFT
    Sounds good INVID, I am about to start my Clen on Mon with T3 to follow in a couple weeks. Keep up the info bro(it helps out), I got the 40 mcg tabs, in anyones opinion is thats too much to start out with? Thanks guys
    Np bro. 40 mcg tabs eh? Those are the chinese ones huh? I heard that some strong sh*t bro. Just cut it down the middle if you want 20mcg. I'll keep you guys posted.

  32. #32
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 8

    Clen Dosage: 140mcg

    Feeling nothing but shakes. I hate these night sweats you get with clen. It feels like 100 degrees inside of you but your outside is cold as hell. I woke up this morning and I felt like I was gonna die. I just jumped into a cold shower. I'm gonna go take a swim in a sec, its pretty hot in So Cal right now. I can certainly tell that my body has gotten leaner. My arms and my chest mainly. Btw, I went to see Anchorman last night and I had to get up 4 times to take a piss LOL. The guy sitting next to me was giving me the weirdest looks.

  33. #33
    LIV2LIFT is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS, USA
    Posts
    12
    Good to know, yeah they're chinese and glad to hear the reviews on em. **** I gotta get a fan now I am hot natured anyway. Keep us posted INVID.

  34. #34
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 9

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    I took it down a little bit because I'm going getting pretty close to the end of my first two weeks. No shakes, cramps, or headaches. I just feel really hot right now. Gonna go do some cardio then jump in the pool. I weighed in at 217 this morning.

  35. #35
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 10

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Just got a bad headache, went away in five minutes. No cramps today. Pretty shakey. I'm going to place the order for more clen in two weeks. Heading to the gym in a few.

  36. #36
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 11

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Getting pretty close to the end of my first 2 weeks of clen. Three more days and then I start my animal cuts for a few weeks. No headaches or anything today. I just feel hot as f*ck!

  37. #37
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    have you dropped any bodyfat

  38. #38
    ImmmtheIceman's Avatar
    ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    DAY 6

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Shakes and minor headaches is all I get now. No cramps. My hands shake 24/7, its pretty cool. I learned that you cant skin an egg with clen hands heh. I got some bad headaches last night when I went jogging. I had to sit down on the curb for a few minutes till they went away.
    I never had problems with headaches. Most people I know have though. Guess Im a lucky one.

  39. #39
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    have you dropped any bodyfat
    Yeah I've gotten leaner for sure. Cant wait to see the final results in a few more weeks.

  40. #40
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    DAY 12

    Clen Dosage: 100mcg

    Effects have basically worn off since the first day. Minor shakes and the heat is just killing me, especially with the weather in socal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •