Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Spoon first clen diary

i just ended m1t cycle two weeks ago, i should have taken clen first two weeks but couldnt get a hold on some taurine and potassium. i finally decided that i am going to start tom even without my taurine supplement which is en route. i will use "extra joss" it is an energy drink that has 1000mg of taurine in it. 4-5 of that a day should cover the taurine issue. as for the potassium i plan on eating bananas.

i want to thank anabolic rick and iceman for sharing their experiences on past clen cycles, i got most of my info from em. wish me luck, i cannot wait. by the way the clen i am taking is Spiroprent 10mg manufactured by Ingleheim Boehringer from germany.

Darn, was supposed to start my clen today but because of force of habit, i popped a thermogenic in the am. i guess i have to postpone my clen til tom. quick question, after the two week stint of eca's or thermogenics, is there a 2 day wait before transitioning into clen OR can we do the clen the next day after taking thermogenics? Vice versa. thanks

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Darn, was supposed to start my clen today but because of force of habit, i popped a thermogenic in the am. i guess i have to postpone my clen til tom. quick question, after the two week stint of eca's or thermogenics, is there a 2 day wait before transitioning into clen OR can we do the clen the next day after taking thermogenics? Vice versa. thanks
    I'm not going to wait 2 weeks. You should start either one the day after you stop one of them..I believe. Any more feedback?

ttuPrincess Guest
    yup.. you can just go from one to the other.. no need for a day off ..

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    yup.. you can just go from one to the other.. no need for a day off ..
    thats great! by the way nice avatar change

ttuPrincess Guest
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    thanks
    pfft back bring the old one. i miss that ass

Day 1

Popped 20mgs of clen in the am. No apparent sides as of now, no shakes only thing i noticed is that my breathing has become just a little more laborious. and i feel some pressure on my chest. Tomorrow i pop 40mgs.

Felt just the same for me for the first day. GL man.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Felt just the same for me for the first day. GL man.

thanks bro! at least i know my stuff is working.

do you guys have a small feeling in your chest, nothing harsh, its just that their seems to be some pressure inside that needs releiving. i try to releive it by forcing to burp but nothing comes out? strange!

do you guys have a small feeling in your chest, nothing harsh, its just that their seems to be some pressure inside that needs releiving. i try to releive it by forcing to burp but nothing comes out? strange!
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Also, when I take a deep breath, my chest feels weird. I got used to it.

Day 2

bumped up the dose to 40mcg. have no apparent sides whatsoever aside from the breathing. also i feel exactly the same as yesterday.yesterday, i was releiving pressure in my chest by trying to burp all day. it wasnt bad at all except that i have never experienced anything like that in my life so it was a first for me.

supplementing with 400grams potasuim and about 4g taurine.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Keep us posted Spoon, I'm keepin' a close on this journal

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Keep us posted Spoon, I'm keepin' a close on this journal
    will do bro!

Day 3

I upped dosage to 60mcg of clen today. i have absolutely no sides whatsoever. No shakes no weird feeling when i breath, i feel perfectly normal. i will defintely up the dosage tom.

Also i plan on adding some t4 tom in addition to my clen. will keep ya guys updated.

I upped dosage to 60mcg of clen today. i have absolutely no sides whatsoever. No shakes no weird feeling when i breath, i feel perfectly normal. i will defintely up the dosage tom.

Also i plan on adding some t4 tom in addition to my clen. will keep ya guys updated.
    You mean T3? o.O

You mean T3? o.O
    nope t4 throxine. its the precursor of t3.

i dont know about you guys but ive been feeling awfuly hot lately. even in an airconditioned room i feel hot. not the kind of sweaty heat but the kind of heat that emanates from within my body. body temp is around 36.9 dgs

i dont know about you guys but ive been feeling awfuly hot lately. even in an airconditioned room i feel hot. not the kind of sweaty heat but the kind of heat that emanates from within my body. body temp is around 36.9 dgs
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I have the a/c on and a fan blowing at my face right now and it still is pretty hot. Thats what a thermo does The worst part of it is when you just wake up and you feel like sh it.

day 4

i had 100mcg of t4 an hour before breakfast. i also upped my dose of clen to 80mcg. its really odd that i havent felt any of the sides since day 1. no shakes, cramps etc. will def. up dose tom. only thing i defintely feel is the internal heat within my body. its bearable tho.

i look visibly leaner especially in my abdomen. slowly seeing my abs. cant wait til next week.

day 5

100mcg T4 before breakfast and bumped up clen dosage to 100mcg. no apparent sides as of now. will defintely bump up to 120mcg tm. supplementing with potsassium, taurine. multivitamin 2ice a day.

plan on doing a 21day t4 pyramid cycle to speed up metanolism further.

dosage: 100,100,100,100,100,150,150,150,150,150,200,200,20 0,200,200,150,150,100,100,50,50.

day 6

took 100mcg t4 with 120mcg clen . popped clen all in one go. i have no sides yet again. i find it pretty strange because i havent felt any of the sides since i started. with the exception of feeling hot internally. i will def. up to 140mcg tom.

took 100mcg t4 with 120mcg clen. popped clen all in one go. i have no sides yet again. i find it pretty strange because i havent felt any of the sides since i started. with the exception of feeling hot internally. i will def. up to 140mcg tom.
    Some have to go up to 200mcg to feel anything, and some can get hospitalized from 200mcg. It all depends on you bro.

Some have to go up to 200mcg to feel anything, and some can get hospitalized from 200mcg. It all depends on you bro.
    i will defintely try to get to 200mcg by me not having sides, does it mean that the clen is not working for me or you dont need the sides to get the benefits of clen. im curious.

day 7

up to 140mcg and still no signs of sides. i feel great. midsection is getting more defined by the day and thats without doing cardio for 4 days. cant imagine how il look if i had done cardio. will up dosage tom to 160mcg.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dropped bf %?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro. Its been awhile since Ive had some free time to read these articles. I want to say best of luck with the clen . Thats great that you havent noticed sides, but have noticed results. LIke I said in my diary, I got up to 180 mcg, before I decided to knock it down a notch. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    dropped bf %?

havent actually measured yet but i like the way i look in the mirror, i def see results!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    Hey bro. Its been awhile since Ive had some free time to read these articles. I want to say best of luck with the clen. Thats great that you havent noticed sides, but have noticed results. LIke I said in my diary, I got up to 180 mcg, before I decided to knock it down a notch. Good luck.

i will defintely see how far i can take my clen dosage before bumping down. i will post my results soon. are you going to do clen again any time soon?

i will defintely see how far i can take my clen dosage before bumping down. i will post my results soon. are you going to do clen again any time soon?
    Yes I am. Ive been working like crazy the past two months, so thats why I postponed round 2 of clen . I'll be starting again the 1st week of August.

day 8

upped dose to 160mcg with 100mcg t4. tomorrow i up the clen to 180mcg and t4 to 150mcg. i still have no sides whatsoever. i guess its a blessing for me. woke up today and visibly noticed my muscles tightening up inspite of missing cardio from mon-thursday!

AWESOME...keep going!!

day 9

upped dose to 180mcg clen , t4 200mcg. i will start ramping clen dose starting tom. no sides at all. i love this clen! could have gotten to 200 or even 220mcg but dint want to waste the clen. i dint do cardio today bec legs are still sore from leg days. i have only done cardio 3 times since i started clen.

i will take a two week off from weight training starting mon and concentrate on cardio. will keep you guys updated.

i started rammping down today. took 160mcg but upped dose of t4 to 300mcg. went out last night and had a lot to drink, i deserved it i will start doing cardio and lay of the weights for two weeks and let my body rest.

day 11

dose down to 140mcg of clen and t4 300 mcg. slowly melting the fat away! clen is really that good!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Exclamation my clen

glad its working for you. i'm on day 11 of my clen cycle first time. dont notice much sides, i've stayed at 120, but 2 weeks from now i'm gonnan jump it up to around 200mcg...slightly shaky on the 120, but can't really notice it, and i had that light weird feeling in my chest. Make sure you dont work out right after you take it tho bro, i tried that yesterday and almost went to the hospital. i didn't breath right, and had severe internal chest pains, so dont **** with that...other than that good luck!

btw what was your starting bf%????

love to see some pics if you have them, just to get some comparison with my results!

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the middle of my first clen cycle as well. I ramped up 20mcg a day, and only today did I somewhat notice slight jitters, and that was at 120mcg.

I was actually at a sticking point with my weight for the last two weeks. Once I started the clen, I lost over 5 pounds in a week! This stuff is awesome.

Keep us updated on how the rest of your cycle goes bro...

day 12

down to 120 mcgs clen and maintaining t4 at 300mcg. its quite strange but i have felt considereably hotter ramping down compared to my whole cycle (ramping up). today at 120 mcg was the hottest i felt ever. tom i will down it to 100mcg.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Talking hotter

yes, you have to remember that clen 's half life for bi-phase elimination is around 2 days, so if you took big doses for the last 2 days, and are just ramping down, your blood concentration could be at its highest right now, and wont start tapering down till the next day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information