bigmack62 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up First Cycle Weekly updates

I just started my first cycle after training hard for the last 2 years.
    200 mg of Test Cyp Sun & Wed.
    10 mg of Nolva ed thru cycle
    pct of 300. 100, 50 of clomid.

Started with a weight of 211 lbs w/13% BF, well after 1 week have noticed some good pumps after my work-outs. I have gained about 6 lbs, don't know if this is the AAS induced water, or weight from my quitting smoking. I am excited to see the results in a couple more weeks. No signs of any sides as of yet. The injections in Quads are now problem, a little sore the 2nd day after inject but nothing really noticable. Will keep everyone posted.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    keep us posted Im intrested to see how it turns out.

Well, this is the end of week number 2. Dbol finally arrived going to throw in 25mg ed, to kick start things. I have noticed that I am getting really great pumps in the gym. I can see some fullness in the muscles, and some hardening. I haven't gained any thing from one as far as weight goes. Will updated when the dbol kicks in.

The Dbol has kicked in. I am up to 227 lbs after 3 weeks. I have noticed some strength gains in the gym. I can't wait for the Test to kick in. People who don't see me every day have commented on how big I am getting. Back pumps pretty bad after my workout yesterday. I am just going to have to live with them.

Well, starting my fifth week today. I am still at 227 lbs. My diet is strong along with my rest, so I look for some gains in the next two weeks when the Test kicks in. Strength really better this week, bench is 315 for 3 reps. A month ago it was 285 for 1 rep. Experiencing bad back pumps during workout. It's just something I will have to live with.

This the end of my fifth week and the test is kicking in I am up to 238 lbs w/14% bf. I have noticed a big difference in my size. A couple people have made Steriod comments to me but I just blow them off. Noticing a big increase in water retention even though I am taking 10 mg of Nolva ed. I can't really afford to get much bigger I am having a very hard time fitting into most of my clothes. Strength gains are really up, when I started my Max bench was 225 it's now @ 280, can't wait to break the 300 barrier. Well, wish me luck. I'm out.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    if nothing else, congrats on quitting. I hope that it sticks.

Good luck

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    This the end of my fifth week and the test is kicking in I am up to 238 lbs w/14% bf. I have noticed a big difference in my size. A couple people have made Steriod comments to me but I just blow them off. Noticing a big increase in water retention even though I am taking 10 mg of Nolva ed. I can't really afford to get much bigger I am having a very hard time fitting into most of my clothes. Strength gains are really up, when I started my Max bench was 225 it's now @ 280, can't wait to break the 300 barrier. Well, wish me luck. I'm out.
    doesnt this contradict youre post above?

The above post should have read 215 for 3 reps, not 315.

Thread Information