Pure Power is offline Junior Member

Talking First cycle yeeee haw!

Alrighty bros.
    it's going to look like this....
    400mg test cyp/wk
    100mg tren acetate/wk
    2 injections per week.
    clomid pct

concerns questions and comments most apreciated. I will be posting b4 and after pictures as soon as I can procure a reliable digi cam. This will be my first cycle, and my diet is dialed in deep along with my training, thanks to everyone on this board and the support of everyone. I'm insanely excited for this and hope to see good results. I'll keep you all posted. special thanks to the mods and the educational threads they keep running. more info on this one board than you can decipher from a thousand other sites.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    how come you are only running tren at 100mg/wk??
    did you perhaps mean day? what is the overall lenht of this cycle goin to be
    last i checked tren was going to need to be ran ed or eod? what is the goal of this cycle cutting/bulking? please give a bit more info for us to eval properly

it's going to be used to make high overall strength gains, decent mass with low fat and water retention.

I just completed my first injection. it was akward hard to measure hard to aspirate nerve wracking filled me with more adrenelyn than just abotu anything. no pain. not any what so ever. and i'm sure i dulled that needle up with fumbling hands. the oil went in sloother than it came out of the vials. insanely hard to pull back on the plunger while inside though i was verry nervour about hitting a bloodvessel, and nervious about making it into the muscle and not inbetween them. but it's over now. biggest rush of my life next to doing a tripple barrell roll in a car and skidding 60 yards on the roof and then breaking the window just to get out to look for my brother. i could feel the needle go in.. through the skin POP then through the tough muscle casing POP. I was amazed that there was no pain at all. the needle even jumped. Anyway, got excited and had to share the news. l8r

wow. i'm sorry everyone i forgot there is a 3rd shot in there. tren 50 mg. my brain has been melted from working 48 hours in 4 days. i'll update l8r have to mow lawn and get ready for work l8r.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    looking good. gl

Austex is offline Member
    What are your current stats? Also, is the tren being administered at 100mg ed? Every week would be a waste. Personally I would have recommended another form of AAS for your first cycle...tren is rather harsh. But you've already started so just go for the best.

daos is offline Associate Member
    maybe he means tren enanthate ? even so, enan at 100mg/wk is still a waste.

Ok to clarify I'm doing 50 mg tren eod and 400 mg cyp every week. I'm 255 not trying cut up drasticaly just become much stronger and gain some agression in the gym. I got a terribly 48 hour type cold after the first shot, I haven't had time really to clarify. I though I couldn't sleep from the tren but I think it was something else. I got great sleep last night and the cold broke. Weather here has been up.
    Diet is clean as a whistle, oats and chicken breast cottage cheese and juices. Protein shakes fill in the extra gaps in protein and are used immedieately after working out.
    I'm taking vitamin c and a good multi. I also use udos oil to get in all my healthy fats.
    I chose tren based on what was available and the fact it increases strength and agression 2 things I lack.
    I squat 315 for 6
    Bench 250 for 6
    ...I'm ashamed but I only dead 270 for 6
    I can't get a grip when the bar is on the floor but I don't want to rob myself the full range of motion. I actualy usualy do dips for my chest but its hard to gauge exact strength because weight fluxuates but I can dip for 6 with 45 pounds tied to me.
    Anything else you all need to know or any coments?

Austex is offline Member
    How about height and body fat %; years bb'ing/training. What are your overall goals for this cycle...I know you said you needed aggression/motivation in the gym but are you trying to put on a few pounds or hoping to shed off some bf?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i always heard tren ace has to be injected ed (max eod)!
    and 100mg seems a very lw dosage!?!?!

I'm 6'2 and about 15% bf, I'm looking to put on a few lbs of solid muscle. I don't want to gain much fat or water wich is why again tren seamed like the proper choice. I really want to build up my core lifts and gain a better base for later. 50 mg eod was recomended to me by my source, and by all the people I know personaly. I can up the dose if absolutely nesicary but I think its too easy for everyone to say more is better especialy on the first cycle. Keep in mind 50 mg eod would more than double the natural androgens produced in the body. I have a Q about when the drugs will take effect, how long for the tren, and how long for cyp? Just did an upper glut injection, smooth like butter. Are there any sexual sides to tren, anything other than big strength like a big pump? I feel like my back if full of bowling balls.. Check back later

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Power
    I'm 6'2 and about 15% bf, I'm looking to put on a few lbs of solid muscle. I don't want to gain much fat or water wich is why again tren seamed like the proper choice. I really want to build up my core lifts and gain a better base for later. 50 mg eod was recomended to me by my source, and by all the people I know personaly. I can up the dose if absolutely nesicary but I think its too easy for everyone to say more is better especialy on the first cycle. Keep in mind 50 mg eod would more than double the natural androgens produced in the body. I have a Q about when the drugs will take effect, how long for the tren, and how long for cyp? Just did an upper glut injection, smooth like butter. Are there any sexual sides to tren, anything other than big strength like a big pump? I feel like my back if full of bowling balls.. Check back later
    Tren should be about 6 days. Test will be around wk. 4. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm still trying to get some pics. worst case scenario I'm underdosing the tren correct? At 6-10 days I would know and then just up the doseage? And what would be a good drug ro run after the tren or phase in while doing the tren? EQ perhaps? Thanks for the help austex and everyone who has participated in the post.

Austex is offline Member
    Thanks, I'm still trying to get some pics. worst case scenario I'm underdosing the tren correct? At 6-10 days I would know and then just up the doseage? And what would be a good drug ro run after the tren or phase in while doing the tren? EQ perhaps? Thanks for the help austex and everyone who has participated in the post.
    50 mg eod is ok...you could bump it up to 75 mg eod or keep the doseage the same and administer it ed. That all depends on how much you have. It's always easy to make some more though. Speaking of which, did you homebrew fina or buy lab tren ? I am a poster child for EQ. It is my favorite AAS and if I had to solely choose one, EQ would be it. The down side to the EQ is that you would need to start it ASAP. It is best ran for 12+ weeks in my opinion. Without having any cycle experience, you should be getting ahold of a good anti-e (I'd recommend letrozole /femara or arimidex )...esp. since you're running tren. PM me if you need some help looking for these. There's some reputable places you can order from online...for research purposes only though, of course.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    ...I'm ashamed but I only dead 270 for 6

Bro i reckon we can get that shooting up in no time based on your weight and other lifts post your workout in the workout forum.

Most often its a split 2 way 3-4 days a week I do chest and legs day one then back day 2 I posted my work out somewhat in the workout forum already, I usualy aim for 6 reps till failure. 3-5 warm up and one set imediately after my heaviest with lighter weight to give myself a pump feeling.

As I understood it tren had no worries for converting to estrogen. I'm using lab tren, I could get more if I needed I started with a gram and have only shot 150 mg. I could get more if 75mg would be astoundingly better. I just figure I'm new to it so why burn out first cycle. I have always thought eq would be the best in the biz I was just turned onto tren by a few close friends.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    nope it does aromatise

you will need to run vitamin B6 at 200mg ED to cut the prolactin tits

good luck with that man

and what the hell was that about a car wreck >.. WOW

sounds crazy wicked/fun.. but not really fun.. but fun if your both ok .. but most likely not financially and the headache of it all ... so, I stand corrected. NOT FUN.

After the wreck I was crowded by for emt's and they worked me over at the crash site, and I was so wracked with adrenalyn and no where to use it I started to see in negative. It was intence man I didn't blink once through the whole crash and sliding on the roof was insane watching your head slowly get closer to ground and the roof crumpled. After the all crowded me they strapped me down to this stretched and neck brace I almost went nuts, I told them I would rather walk than pay the bills to drive me to the hospital.
    Thanks for the heads up on the prolactin tits.. Ahh would it be ok to take the b6 with a b complex?
    I have no sides accept as I said my back is constantly feeling heavy and its pulling my shoulders back more. Its almost hard to slouch. And does tren have any sexual sides?
    Thanks for the heads up!

Austex is offline Member
    Ahh would it be ok to take the b6 with a b complex?
    That is fine. I personally get my b6 from Universal BCAA 2000 (3 servings daily, 6 g of aminos and 78 mg of b6) and my multi's.

Austex is offline Member
    And does tren have any sexual sides?
    I have talked to people with totally different aspects on this each time. I think it mostly just pinches down on your sperm count. But I've also heard of bro's who couldn't get it up for nothing. You're running it with cyp, so if anything give it a few weeks and the test will boost your libido.

I had the most amazing back work out. Once i was done working out i felt like i could do more pull ups so I did. I could have gone back and done my whole work out again it felt like. i refrained from any other excersizes, but I felt like i could have. I also seam to just generaly feel great. I just have this content feeling.

Well I got done with my legs and chest and my lifts up especialy squats 325 for 7. More reps and more weight! Flat bench was 255 for 8 and I did my dumb curls with 50s for 6 5lbs gain from last work out. I haven't notecide any real size gain yet... But low and behold the scare says I'm up 9 lbs that's almost a pound a day. It dosent seam right but its the same scale and my pants are slightly tigher, even though proportinately I'm nearly identical.I first notice weight loss in how my neck looks and I can see my traps much clearer and the muscles around the throat are more pronounced. Is weight gain always this sudden? I did increase my calories barely and was planning to up the protein intake to stop me from binge eating for my free meals. I'm excited about the strengthh but all the weight gain has me a bit nervous is that normal?

I got a promotion so I could not post been soo bizy. Only lifted 2 times last week. But I get in a lot of heavy lifting at work and do pull ups and sit ups if I know I'm not going to get my back width excersizes in. I'm still up 10 lbs but about 2 times as vascular and I don't even feel a burn the next day I'm going to increase my volume in the gym somewhat and see what happens. Test must have kicked in. Even at this dose I am verry verry verry energized awake and ..... Hornier than a rabbit in heat. I have noticed my nose is a bit oilier, no other sides as of yet accept I'm strong as an ox. My diet has sucked but I have optedd to over eating rather than undernourishing, I try to stay clean but the promotion gave me 2 times the stress. Gotta afford the gear first, money and life is #1 then training. Anyway I'm at work ill touch base later. Peace bros.

Thread Information