Daven is offline Junior Member

insulin, m1t and clen

About to start a new cycle, may seem like an odd combination, but I have high hopes...

5'10"
    210 10% bf

Looking to get my bf to around 8% while adding a bit of muscle. (hey isnt everybody?)

Sups look like this.

1g Milk thistle
    2g Cranberry extract
    20mg m1t
    up to 80 mcg right now of clen , working my way up to 100-120 if sides are ok...
    And 13iu of insulin PWO

Everymorning cardio for 45-50 mins (brisk walk on the tread mill) and everyother day I workout, I have pretty high hopes for this one, havnt had that much luck with m1t in the past (at 20mg it only seemed to add water weight) so maybe ill up the dosage if I see fit later on, but I really dont like the idea of going over 20mg, my hope is that the insulin will help matters there.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I can vouch for everything but the insulin bro. No experience with it and not really sure how it would benefit you.

Also, you may wanna try a M1T / Clen 2 week swap. Your strength / fat loss should stay consistent and it will help keep your liver safe. IMO

Insulin works to help the hormone (in this case m1t) function better and helps recovery after a workout...

What do you mean about the swap, 2weeks m1t and then 2 weeks clen ? btw is that the new bmw bike in your avitare?

Oh ok, I see. I still can't / won't vouch for it. Even given all the stuff I have put in my body over the years, insulin scares me.

Wk 1-2: M1T
    Wk 3-4: Clen
    Wk 5-6: M1T
    Wk 7-8: Clen

I have only done clen during the last 2 weeks of a tren cycle and during PCT. I am doing M1T right now and it's pretty toxic, so I try to stay away from everything else. I expect the more experienced bros will be able to better guide you.

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Oh ok, I see. I still can't / won't vouch for it. Even given all the stuff I have put in my body over the years, insulin scares me.

Wk 1-2: M1T
    Wk 3-4: Clen
    Wk 5-6: M1T
    Wk 7-8: Clen

I have only done clen during the last 2 weeks of a tren cycle and during PCT. I am doing M1T right now and it's pretty toxic, so I try to stay away from everything else. I expect the more experienced bros will be able to better guide you.
    I am a little curious about this 2 on 2 off concept. Have you actually used this? Conceptually I don't understand this. It takes 5-7 days for M1T to kick. So with this proposed "switch up," you would cut the M1T out every time it is just starting to work, and sub it with a cutting chemical. Don't think I am saying this doesn't work, because I do not know. I am curious. I would think that you would be better suited with 4 weeks of M1T, doing PCT, and then doing a clen cutting cycle seperate. Doing 2 on and 2 off seems like it will make your levels 2 inconsistent over time. I would like to see NSA's take on this, and will PM him the link.

By no means am I the "no all tell all" but this is just very inconsistent with my personal prohormone research. I am not an expert on slin, so I will stay off that subject, just thought I would chime in with my .02 on this proposed cycle.

Well im still going to do the cycle ive planned, but im curious about his idea also...

Have you visited the M1T FAQ in the supplement forum? What are you going to do for PCT? I am just trying to help you, and want to make sure you have everything together.

Its cool, im not new to this... 3 AS cycles in my past. Ive done 2 m1t cycles before, 1 with no results (5mg) and then on the next one i bumped it up to 20mg gradualy and didnt see any results, besides some water retention. im very confident that the slin will bring out some good effects from the m1t. For pct im going to be using clomid...

Alright bro. Good luck with your cycle.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a good cycle. I would never touch slin tho, **** scares me :]

Legs today, I think im going to stay at 80 mcg of clen tommorow, pretty shaky this morning, nothing too bad, but still I think ill stay at least tommorow... Im at 20mg m1t right now, but after reading a bit, im really thinking of uping it to around 30-40mg ed... Had a horrid cramp in my leg today, lasted about 5 mins, think im not drinking enough water...

Quote Originally Posted by Daven
    Legs today, I think im going to stay at 80 mcg of clen tommorow, pretty shaky this morning, nothing too bad, but still I think ill stay at least tommorow... Im at 20mg m1t right now, but after reading a bit, im really thinking of uping it to around 30-40mg ed... Had a horrid cramp in my leg today, lasted about 5 mins, think im not drinking enough water...

Probably not water bro, probably a lack of potasium. Def supplement with potasium and taurine when you are on clen .

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    I am a little curious about this 2 on 2 off concept. Have you actually used this? Conceptually I don't understand this. It takes 5-7 days for M1T to kick. So with this proposed "switch up," you would cut the M1T out every time it is just starting to work, and sub it with a cutting chemical. Don't think I am saying this doesn't work, because I do not know. I am curious. I would think that you would be better suited with 4 weeks of M1T, doing PCT, and then doing a clen cutting cycle seperate. Doing 2 on and 2 off seems like it will make your levels 2 inconsistent over time. I would like to see NSA's take on this, and will PM him the link.

By no means am I the "no all tell all" but this is just very inconsistent with my personal prohormone research. I am not an expert on slin, so I will stay off that subject, just thought I would chime in with my .02 on this proposed cycle.
    Dunno for sure bro, you could be right. I am personally running m1t for 4 straight weeks right now and will follow up with 2 wks clen during pct, but nothing else with it during 4 weeks. Def not slin! It's my understanding that methyls are pretty tough on your liver and kydneys. My idea with Daven was to keep the saturation down. Clen would most def help with the lethargy, but something leads me to believe that more people would recommend it during a M1T cycle if it were safe. I would def like to hear more on this from a more knowledgable member.

Either way Dave, let us know how it goes and be sure to throw in some hawthorne berry, milk thistle, cranberry extract, potasium, and taurine. You'll need it. Be careful with that insulin man, please.

Almost forgot, you can follow my cycle progress from here:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=110933

Clen really isnt that hard on your liver, it is some strain, but nothing that would worry me. if you look at my first post you can see the other sups im taking... And ive used slin for quite a while and im very comfortable with it. hoping it will help me see some effects from the m1t, I might still have to bump it up to 30-40mgs though, not happy about doing that. At 20mg I see water retention, so that should be some sign that the hormone is working, so I guess ill just up it after I see how it reacts with the slin.

After some thought, I think im going to drop the clen ... I would really like to gain 10-15 pounds and im really trying to get the m1t to work for me this time so ill just save it for post cycle, so i guess its just insulin and m1t for 4 weeks now.

Shoulders and tris today, pretty good pump in my shoulders, no increace in strength yet.

Cool, keep us posted bro. I'm def curious about this one.

Decided to go ahead and go for 30mg's starting today, still can feel the clen a little bit it should be totaly gone by tommorow, uped my cals a bit too, next workout is tommorow, hoping to at least see some pumps!

calves and back today, might have noticed a little more power, but I also just started the routine, so i cant be sure...

30mg for about 5 days now, thinking of going up to 40 soon, 40 is going to be my limit... today was chest and bi's, had a little bit of trouble with it last week, got a good 5 pounds on both presses and some weight on the bi work as well. Dont know if this is just me getting used to the new routine though.

35mg for the past 2 days now, added 5lbs to my squat, up a pound or two, I think it just may be working, slightly, but im going to keep at it. God I hate it when you just want to keep working out, but you have to have those pesky rest days... :/

Had a bad time with slin today, took in my sugar a little too late and got pretty sick, but I recoverd very quickly with some tabs of glucose and a sugary drink. Up to 14 IU think I might push it up a bit.

Been going ok in the gym, nothing mind blowing, but m1t is doing *somthing.* not much though... Ill tell you one thing though, it looks like Ive gone down about 2%bf, my abs and chest are looking quite a bit more defined. In about a week, im going to start clomid and clen , maybe just 2 weeks clen, maybe 4 (two 2 week cycles), depends on how the m1t affected my bf.

How many days has this cycle been going? Are you not seeing much from 35mg of M1T? That is a sh**load of M1T bro. Be careful!

I cut it off today, at around 3 weeks, i really didnt want to go above 35mg and I really wasnt seeing that much from the results, guess im just a non-responder to it.. back to test hehe... now im closing it out... insulin for 1 more week, and starting clen and clomid today.

Thread Information