Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Spoon m1t diary.

yesterday was my first day of my m1t cycle. starting weight 172lbs. took 5 mg with pro/fat meal after am cardio. followed by 200 mg 4ad spray. the spray felt weird as this was my first time to use this. its like i sprayed sticky cool aid on my arms.

i did not get the lethargic feeling at all, although i felt spaced out as hell. appetite was ok. popped 2nd 5mg after dinner. did not use 4ad spray anymore. had 1000mg of hawthore berry
    Last edited by Spoon; 06-02-2004 at 08:07 AM.

Day 2 m1t cycle

took 5mg in am, followed by 200 mg 4ad spray. decided to spray in chest. defintely not feeling lethargic at all. a little spaced out but ok. i noticed my entire body looked more rigid, and defined. i dont know if its psychological but i look great. im off to the gym its legs day and will post my feed back later.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good stuff.... can't wait to see your results. Good luck brutha

<<LMO>>

Day 3,4,5,6

Day 3,4,5,6

i have gained about 4lbs of muscle since day 1. i look trimmer and defined. about the lethargy i defintely feel it already. its ok the wole day but after 5pm i can feel my body getting slower. i fell groggy and can hardly finish a movie. i guess its good because i really have nothing to do after 5. i work out in the afternoon. ALSO have a hard time waking up for am cardio. only went twice this week. i literally have to drag myself up in the am.

strength wise, chest still the same. back defintely stronger. so far so good lethargy bearable. i have been taking 10mgs and will stay with this dose til the end of my cycle. Appetite still the same of not greater.

overall, still to early to assess my m1t gains, on a strength wise basis, i cannot tell. only indication of m1t is my 4lbs gain. i am on a maintenance diet by the way. il keep ya guys updated

decided that i dont need the 4ad on non-training days. i will only take with work-out days.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Are you ususally quite an energetic person or do you feel quite lethargic anyway? Just wondering how much effect the m1t is actually having in that area.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Good luck. I may try this based on your results.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    decided that i dont need the 4ad on non-training days. i will only take with work-out days.
    Why not? (not trying to be a smart alec, but just wondering)

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Are you ususally quite an energetic person or do you feel quite lethargic anyway? Just wondering how much effect the m1t is actually having in that area.
    i am not an energetic person at all aside from the gym and cardio, you defintely feel the lethargy in m1t what i did was to have my 4ad at 12 noon 200mg this lasts me the whole day, i get by fine

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    Why not? (not trying to be a smart alec, but just wondering)

lethargy on training days was bearable even better that i started taking the 4ad mid day it got me thru fine. i also took a red bull energy drink for my 530pm workout. it really HELPED bug time. i felt so energized in the gym. i will make this a reg staple.

as for non-training days i dint really see the need for the 4ad i originally forgot to take it and managed fine so i experimented and sure enough i was ok without it.

JayDawg is offline Junior Member
    how are things going with your cycle? - i have ordered my stuff and I am following your thread closely

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    bump

Beat is offline Associate Member
    i am a noob to this so bare with me.. 4ad spray, do you acctualy spray this stuff on the body? and what effect does it have?
    had to ask..

DirtyDog is offline New Member
    How long are you going to make your cycle before PCT?

What is hawthore berry for? Is it a liver cleaner? If so make sure you take it a week or so into your PCT to ease the strain on your liver. Remember, you only have one!

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog
    How long are you going to make your cycle before PCT?

What is hawthore berry for? Is it a liver cleaner? If so make sure you take it a week or so into your PCT to ease the strain on your liver. Remember, you only have one!
    It helps keep your blood preasure in check... for the liver you need to be taking some milk thistle.

Thread Information