hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

So it begins-first cycle - Before Pic Attached

****I just attached a before pic to this post, obviously when Im done Ill do the same pose and we'll see the difference, also since starting I decided to add deca to the cycle***

first shots today.

My finalized breakdown
    10 weeks
    1-6 50 mg EOD Prop
    1-7 400 mg cyp Each Week
    3-10 400 mg DECA Each Week
    3-10 Proviron
    13-15 clomid
    20 gauge needle went in the first time I almost passed out for the cyp. The prop though was easy, cant wait to see what hapens, Im running this for 10 weeks, in a week I'll add proviron. My leg is ****ing killing me!

****just added second pic is starting week 5 up 10lbs in weight*****
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So it begins-first cycle-img_0371bb.jpg   So it begins-first cycle-week-5.jpg  
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 08-23-2004 at 09:52 PM.

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Why are you using a 20 guage needle? Try using a 23 or better yet a 25 guage. You will not feel a thing and it will greatly reduce scar tissue!

Latimus is offline Banned
    20 guage....ya man....get with it...25 is where its at

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    The following account is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
    first shots today.

My finalized breakdown
    10 weeks
    1-6 50 mg EOD Prop
    1-10 200 mg cyp Each Week
    3-10 Proviron
    13-15 clomid
    20 gauge needle went in the first time I almost passed out for the cyp. The prop though was easy, cant wait to see what hapens, Im running this for 10 weeks, in a week I'll add proviron. My leg is ****ing killing me!
    ]

why are you running such a low dose or prop. 50 mg every other day?!?!? infact the cyp looks to be a little low as well. prop normally is 150 to 200 if injected eod. not sure but i think cyp is atleast 400 a week. i could be wrong but it seem's like i dont see nolva or ldex through out your cycle either. you arent going to run any b vit's? and yes bump the needle size to 22 and up. im thinking either you didnt post everything up here correctly of you migt have wanted to put some more research in to it

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    in terms of gains im going to be very interested as to what you get out of a low dose cycle. Did you read bask8cases thread on low dose cycles. 50mg prop EOD is going to have youre horemone levels fluctuating as the halflife for prop i believe is under 30 hours.

So far so good, I am not using Nolva, just proviron for the anti-e wh ich Ill start next week. The dosage for the cyp is is 400 mg a week I miswrote that, its 200 mg each shot - twice a week. The 20 guage is all I had while I was waiting for new pins to come in - 23 gauge. 20 isnt so bad, ive only so far done one shot cyp and 2 of prop, I feel fantastic but it may be psychological at this point since it is so early. I did a chest workout day the day before I began this and will have another one exactly one week from then, it will be interesting to see if I have any immediate strength increases in that short period of time. as far as the low prop dosages are concerned, I am 160 lbs, and it is my first cycle, the dosage was suggested by a person i trust who has experience with this particular steroid .

also

Also here is a quote from this site's steroid profile of Propianate

"The second option is to take propionate during the entire period of intake. This, however, requires a periodic injection every second day. Best results can be obtained with 50-100 mg per day or every second day."

tonight is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=hardgainer1]The following account is fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Uh huh. Yeah right. Shall we be fictional with our responses as well?

Yes please stick to the steroid freak character you are playing, and roll the 20 sided die before you post again.

tonight is offline Junior Member
    I will do my best... hey wait a minute who took my doubling cube?

bit of a lag since my last shot since I had no pins, but I did tonight finally my 50 mg of Prop and 200 cyp in the same shot, that **** sucks but it gets the job done! so far its been a week, no crazy strength or weight gains noted. Most of changes are in my attitude and overall feeling, I feel a bit more irratable but not in a bad way if that makes sense. so far I like this **** but I hate the injection bull****, kind of a pain in the ass (pun intended) but what are ya gonna do!?

more reports to come...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    bit of a lag since my last shot since I had no pins, but I did tonight finally my 50 mg of Prop and 200 cyp in the same shot, that **** sucks but it gets the job done! so far its been a week, no crazy strength or weight gains noted. Most of changes are in my attitude and overall feeling, I feel a bit more irratable but not in a bad way if that makes sense. so far I like this **** but I hate the injection bull****, kind of a pain in the ass (pun intended) but what are ya gonna do!?

more reports to come...

the irratability is prob all in your head i doubt at that low dosages youd be raging if thats what you are getting at.

No its not "raging" just more irratable, less patient, quicker to honk the horn in traffic.

bump

Ok week 3:

Starting weight at 160lbs
    Now: 168 lbs
    Goal: 180 lbs

I added deca to my cycle becuase I realized under ordered my Cyp (7 weeks worth) so I start 400 mg dec now so that when the cyp runs out I ad winny to the mix. Should be interesting,

Today I finally really felt an UNBELEIVEABLE pump at the gym, after I did bis and tris I thought I might have to cut my shirt off if felt so freakin small. cant wait till the CYP really kicks in.

Last edited by hardgainer1; 08-10-2004 at 05:21 PM.

Ok week 3:

Starting weight at 160lbs
    Now: 168 lbs
    Goal: 180 lbs

I added deca to my cycle becuase I realized under ordered my Cyp (7 weeks worth) so I start 400 mg dec now so that when the cyp runs out I ad winny to the mix. Should be interesting,

Today I finally really felt an UNBELEIVEABLE pump at the gym, after I did bis and tris I thought I might have to cut my shirt off if felt so freakin small. cant wait till the CYP really kicks in.

if you are in week 3 that means you have 4 weeks left of cyp correct? so that means you should only run the deca until week 6...... i think you should have gotten a longer cycle , like 10-12 weeker

right 4 weeks left of cyp (just did a shot with prop and cyp) ill do shot of deca tommorow, and run for another 5 weeks from now of deca? when should I start the winny do you think? also im taking 25mg of proviron per day.

ideally i think your cycle should have looked like this :
    wk 1 - 4 - prop eod
    wk 1- 10 - test cyp
    wk 1 - 9 - deca
    wk 8 - 12 - winy 50mgs ed
    a better way would be to run the cyp to week 12 and the deca to week 11 but im guessng you only have 20cc's of cyp and 10cc's of deca?

right im gonna run out of cyp week 7

Starting week four tommorow. I saw some people over the weekend I havent seen in a few months, everyone was commenting on my size like "what the heck have you been eating dude?!" hahaha word up this stuff rocks.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    gear is good stuff!!!

Week 5 today, I felt real strong at the gym, like working out on the moon, Im getting tons of comments on my size and Im up approx 10 SOLID pounds

Holy crap, I think the cyp has finally kicked in because the pump I felt today was unlike ANYTHING I have ever felt. I did Bis and Tris. Crazy pump, crazy strong! Ill say it again, I love this ****!

Here's me at week 5

Here's me at week 5, not bad, about 10lbs gained so far, I hope there is still more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So it begins-first cycle-week-5.jpg  

Week 12

175lbs
    225 on the bench for 5 easy reps.

My back is breaking out in bad acne, really sucks. Overall Im having a great first cycle.

Here is what my cycle ended up looking like

weeks 1-7 cypionate 400 mg per week
    weeks 1-5 propiante 50 mgs EOD
    weeks 3-7 400 mg deca per week
    weeks 8-14 winny 50mg EOD
    weeks 8-10 propianate 100mg EOD

Thread Information