Thread: before i start

big l is offline Junior Member

deca300/50mg winstrol tabs

Im 22 years old, 5'9 215. i can bench 315 for 2 reps. ive been lifting forever and this will be my first cycle.

deca 300 weeks 1-10
    50mg winstrol tabs every day weeks 6-12

also clomid pct and maybe clen .

if I take clenbuterol after my cycle, when should i start?
    Last edited by big l; 07-26-2004 at 12:24 PM. Reason: cycle changed

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big l
    Im 22 years old, 5'9 215. i can bench 315 for 2 reps. ive been lifting forever and this will be my first cycle.

deca 300 weeks 1-10
    50mg winstrol tabs every day weeks 6-12

also clomid pct and maybe clen .

if I take clenbuterol after my cycle, when should i start?
    You should do a little more research. Add some test to that cycle 1-12 500 mg test E or C. JMO good luck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    omg that cycle makes me cringe. Do you have nolvadex ? and Vitamin B6?

hey i know you guys like to push test but its just not for me. ill let you know how it goes

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Do you have nolvadex? and Vitamin B6?

also, good luck getting a boner on that cycle.

Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect.(taken from steroid.com)

as for my boners im really not sure why your so worried about that aandf6969 but thanks

hey andf. how old are you?
    how long have you been training?
    how much do you wiegh?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect.(taken from steroid.com)

as for my boners im really not sure why your so worried about that aandf6969 but thanks
    LOL

People are very conservative here with their cycle advice. Don't take it personally. Get something to combat high progesterone levels while on deca though: B6 or bromo.

thanks buddy i have b6 but im not really sure why. and what is bromo? can you explian these things to me

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    ok after reading all the response both yours and ours imo i would put the deca down slowly and step away. Yes deca is most like going to render you "little man " useless durning this cycle so you are going to need something to counter that hence the call for test! and if you need to ask why to use bromo or b-6 then you havent done nearly enough research in to this cycle. what are your stats how long have you been researching and what is the goal of this cycle? how does your diet look? most new cyclers use a test only cycle something simple like te or test cyp? once a week injects.
    again this is just imo. you do as you wish but after reading the advice people here are trying to give you i hope you take in the overall spectrum of answers. good luck

i'll be 22 next month. ive been lifting about 6 years and reseaching steriods for about 4 years. im 215, i can bench 315 for 2 reps. i really do appreciate the advice about test and my irections but i am not running test first cycle. i have read up on b6 and bromo but im just looking for a better exlpaination as to how and why these supplements are important for me. unfortunately most of the advice i have been getting is from guys who have never done a cycle and only know NO TEST; NO CYCLE. ive heard it all ive been here a long time i just havent been a member. i was just asking if i could get some info on b6

i'll be 22 next month. ive been lifting about 6 years and reseaching steriods for about 4 years. im 215, i can bench 315 for 2 reps. i really do appreciate the advice about test and my irections but i am not running test first cycle. i have read up on b6 and bromo but im just looking for a better exlpaination as to how and why these supplements are important for me. unfortunately most of the advice i have been getting is from guys who have never done a cycle and only know NO TEST; NO CYCLE. ive heard it all ive been here a long time i just havent been a member. i was just asking if i could get some info on b6
    well then ya might want to ask about the b6 in the supplement forums then or check out the threads already posted in there. Also just wondering where other than that one statement you quoted have you seen the info about deca only cycles? i would be insterested in reading this. most people will tell you no test no cycle but i think a large amount of them are explaining this becuase the test even at low dosage will make the side effects of the other compound a bit easier to deal with. you may get the effects you want from your single compound just fine. as for when to run. you can start it with pct or before depends on if you want to use the anticat effect durning pct or the fat burning of during? please post that info i would like to read it and best of luck on your cycle. hey post a cycle journal i would like to follow along and see how ya make out

listen man i really dont have time to fight with you about where to or not to ask Qs about b6, sorry. as for deca it is a good basic steriod that can effectively be combined with many other compounds that doesn't mean it has to be. when i start ill keep it posted on this thread. we'll see how it goes but lets put off this debate till then. im an honest guy so ill admit if i was stupid for doing this cycle. im not starting for a few weeks but keep checking this thread.

im not fighting with ya i just didnt feel like typing it out when at the time of my post there was a b-6 thread in the steriods quiestions forms but anyways progesterone gyno is what the b-6 is used for

thanks

Thread Information