HARDCORE is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up HARDCORE'S cycle begins........

Alright bros, now I too, am officialy a juicer. My 8 week bulker began today(and my ass is still sore to prove it). It is my first cycle ever-here are my stats:

5'8"
    22 years old
    18" guns
    been training for 7 years

The cycle looks like this-

Weeks 1-8

500mg test cyp.
    400mg deca

Weeks 1-4

d-bol(start at25mg ed, adjusting up or down by how I feel)

Weeks 7-10

50mg Winny ed
    50mg ox ed

I will start clomid 3 days after I'm done with the winny, and run it for four weeks as follows; 300mg the first day, 150 the second, 50 ed the rest of the four weeks.

I'll start clen when I start the clomid, going two weeks on, two weeks off w/the eca for 4-6 weeks to cut some fat from bulking. I'll also be running creatine as well.

I'll be eating a shitload of food-around 400gm protein and 5-600gm of carbs a day. I've got ALA for the liver, as well as cranberry juice and lots of water.

I think that about covers it, I'll try and update this post as often as possible, and I'll post pics when I'm all through.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your stats look awsome bro! and the cycle looks solid except if it were up to me ... and its not... I would stretch the test and deca out to 10 weeks...other than that It looks like it's time for Hardcore to grow!

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Mallet

sunduz68 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Keep us posted on your results bro. What kind of workout are you doing?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like you have a good base to build up from bro - keep us posted

Thanks for the replys bros. Today marks the end of the first week, and my weight is sitting at around 224-225. I have also gained some fat though-I'm going to start doing a little cardio and eating better. I just got back from an insane arm workout, and I could definitely tell the d-bol is kicking in! My strength was through the roof-I did tricep pressdowns with the whole stack(220lbs)for 3 sets of 8 reps a piece with perfect form. I also got a massive pump, the guns measured at almost 18 1/2 pumped up. Can't wait for the test and deca to start kicking in-

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    18 1/2" AWESOME BRO!

Well, I'm close to two weeks in now, and I'm up to 230. I'm also leaning out a bit at the same time, as I've increased cardio and cleaned up the diet. I'm still too fat-but I'll take care of that post cycle. Strength keeps going up-I'm doing seated rows on the hammer machine w/five plates on each side, and t-bar rows w/four plates. My workout intensity is insane!!! I've really taken it to a new level. I pop in the slayer and I feel like I'm gonna explode. It feels really good to be making significant progress for the first time in a while, I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I'm getting closer and pushing myself as hard as humanly possible. I've really got the diet down to a point, and I can't wait to get in the gym each day-I'm a bodybuilding machine-LOL. Sorry for rambling here, but it feels really good to be where I am right now, and I thought I'd share. Now I just sit back and wait for the test and deca to kick in..............

Start of week 4, hopefully the test and deca should really start kicking this week. Bodyweight is at just under 240. I've gained some fat, but not a huge amount considering I'm gaining quality mass as well-I can deal with it. Arms measured 18 3/4 fully pumped up-getting kind of hard to play my guitar at times because my forearms get so pumped from the dbol . Hopefully I can get up to 250 by the end of the cycle, and then get ripped at about 220-30. Like I said, I'll post pics when I'm done.

Sunduz68: My workot routine is a five day on, two day off split, going as heavy as possible until muscle failure. I try to stay in the range of 4-6 reps. # of sets varies depending on how I feel that particular day.

mon-arms, calves
    tues-chest
    wed-legs
    thur-back
    fri-shoulders
    sat-off
    sun-off

cardio three days a week at low intensity for 30-45 minutes.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    GOOD JOB SO FAR BRO! ARE YOU STILL TAKING 25MG A DAY OF THE DBOL ? HOW ARE THE TEMPATURES WORKING OUT IN HELL 5 DAYS A WEEK?JK

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    how the hell do you do chest after arms? my tris would be giving out way b4 my chest just the next day?, kinda off topic lol, but yea great gains sounds good. keep it up and keep us posted!

Shit! Haven't updated in awhile. Dbolaholc-I've just got strong arms I guess. tx_iron-I've been off the dbol for a couple weeks now(I'm just finishing my 6th week up)it's good stuff-I'm sure Dbolaholic will tell you that. And yeah, it does get kind of hot here in Hell but that's how I like it . Anyhow, I've started the winny and var, and I'm starting to pick up the cardio a bit as I'm nearing the end. I'm also going to start the clen next week, which is a bit earlier than I said before. I'll run it 2 on 2 off for 8 weeks total. My weight is back down to 230 as I've cleaned up the diet and dropped some bloat. The winny is doing it's thing, as I'm definitely starting to tighten up, esp. in the shoulders. Training is going well, no huge strength increases, but I've held onto all the increases I've made, and still go up on certain exercises occasionally. I'm happy with my progress so far, I'll let you all know howit continues. Thanks all for the positive words of encouragement.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    keep up the good work bro!

Haven't updated this in awhile-anyhow....
    Finished my last shot a week ago, and I'll start the clomid a week from today. I've been using this last part of the cycle to lean out the new mass that I've gained. I'm weighing in a fairly solid 220 as of right now, but still need to lose a few to get ripped. Strength has kind of leveled out which is fine, as I've maintained the strength that I've gained while leaning out. I'll post some pics here in a few weeks, and let you know my thoughts on how everything has gone. As of now, I'm quite happy with the results-

Thread Information