Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Steroids101 is offline Member

7 Day DNP diary.

Im about to run a test, eq cycle in 2 weeks. I have been cheating on my diet as of late and have put on about 2-3 pounds of fat since summer began (also added 3-4 pounds of muscle aswell).

Yes I have researched my ass off. I've read every post on DNP I could find in the search threads (even the crappy ones have some intrinsic wisdom), Sv-1, and Buff87's posts have been some of the most helpful so far.

Dnp shall be run at 200mg per day for 7 days.

I carb depleted for 2 days prior (working upper body once and lower body once). Carb loaded with sherbert day before first dnp dose.

Without further doodoo I bring you my stats:

Height: 5' 8-9"
    Weight: 177
    Bf% (9 point caliper test, very unforgiving!)- 11.3%

My planned diet while on DNP:

8:00- Stacker 2 cap (the ephedra ones)

8:30- 100g oatmeal, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 6 egg whites, 200mg DNP

11:00- 2 cans chicken with fat free bbq sauce (roughly 8 carbs per serving)

1:30- Stacker 2 cap

2:00- 100g Oatmeal, sugar free syrup, 1 can chicken

4:00-Optional workout with weights

5:00- 60g maltodextrin, 30g whey, or 100g oatmeal, sugar free syrup, 1 can chicken.

7:30- 2 cans chicken with fat free bbq sauce.

8:30- Benedrill (loaded for 3 days prior at 3 caps a night)- 2 caps, melatonin

9:00- 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 scoops whey.

Water will constantly be drank at 3-4 gallons per day. I carry 4 gallons in my truck, and refill it into a 1/2 gallon drinking container witch I will sip on throughout the day.

I've taken before pics but do not want to post them up, if you would like one of the before and afters pm me and I will see what I can do.

Day 1 (Im acctually on day 2 as I post this)

8:00- Stacker 2

8:30- oatmeal, eggwhites, fat free cottage cheese

11:30- 1 can of chicken, 1 scoop whey protein, ham

2:00- Oatmeal, sugar free syrup, chicken

4:00 workout- bi's, tri's forearms

5:00- 60g maltodextrin, 30g whey

7:30- Chicken, and bargeque sauce

9:00- Oatmeal, sugar free syrup, chicken

I forgot to mention in my original post I am also suplementing with vitamins: C,E, and B, I need to run out and get some A...

Day two- top DNP blood levels for today: 333mg
    Lethargy: somewhat
    Sweating: a little more than ussual
    Hunger: Definantly increased, Not to get to far into discussing rec. drugs, but it very much reminds me of when you are high, and you see cookies, candy, ect in a store and you just have to eat it right then.

My spit does seem to have a slight yellowish tint about it, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me... ??

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    YUS I've been waiting for a new dnp diary. Good sh it bro. I'll be keeping my eye on this for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    YUS I've been waiting for a new dnp diary. Good sh it bro. I'll be keeping my eye on this for awhile.
    Thanks bro, always glad to know I'm doing something useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Thanks bro, always glad to know I'm doing something useful!
    Have you even tried clen or eca yet bro? I mean your bf isnt even that high for a dnp cycle. And most ppl that do dnp have failed with clen and eca.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you even tried clen or eca yet bro? I mean your bf isnt even that high for a dnp cycle. And most ppl that do dnp have failed with clen and eca.
    Or compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Or compete.
    Very true I am a competitor. This is merely a "test" dnp cycle to see if I can indeed count on it or not, and to what extent of a leineicy if can afford me. I plan to bulk like to other for 3-5 months straight, 3 of those being on a test, eq cycle, possibly dbol as a jump start. then do 200mg dnp a day for as long as it takes (or I can handle) to get down to 8-9% using the same basic diet I have outlined above. Wait for my test levels to come back normal from a local lab I found through the net, then jump on a prop/fina/ possible anavar cycle. I would very much like to see myself at 185 with 5-6% bodyfat levels by the end of next July.

BTW- yes I have used both clen , and cytomel . Both seem to work moderatly well for me. I don't feel like getting bad cramps, or losing all the muscle I've earned over the summer right now.

Very true I am a competitor. This is merely a "test" dnp cycle to see if I can indeed count on it or not, and to what extent of a leineicy if can afford me. I plan to bulk like to other for 3-5 months straight, 3 of those being on a test, eq cycle, possibly dbol as a jump start. then do 200mg dnp a day for as long as it takes (or I can handle) to get down to 8-9% using the same basic diet I have outlined above. Wait for my test levels to come back normal from a local lab I found through the net, then jump on a prop/fina/ possible anavar cycle. I would very much like to see myself at 185 with 5-6% bodyfat levels by the end of next July.

BTW- yes I have used both clen, and cytomel. Both seem to work moderatly well for me. I don't feel like getting bad cramps, or losing all the muscle I've earned over the summer right now.
    Sounds good. Best of luck to you

Day 2 went something as follows:

7:45- stacker 2 cap

8:30- 100g oatmeal, 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup cottage cheese

10:00- 20 minutes slow cardio on bike at gym

11:00- 2 cans chicken, 1 scoop whey

2:00- 100g oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, sugar free syrup in the oatmeal

2:30- Stacker 2 cap

3:45(ish)- a couple of sugar free popsicle sticks

4:30- 2 cans chicken

9:00- 100g oatmeal, sugar free syrup, chicken, bbq sauce, and some sugar free popsicle sticks.

9:30- benedrill, melatonin

As you can see I accidentally waited 4 1/2 hours for my last meal, I was at at a party at a freinds house in the pool. I simply lost track of time, left immediatly once I found out what happened.

Today I noticed a slight increase in heat, hunger, and tiredness (not much though because ephedra jacks me up like crack). I bought some sugar free popsicle sticks. There acctually pretty good!

Tommorow my blood levels will top out (well they won't be at their maximum, but its a very slow crawl to the top from there.) at 540. I might try the rest at 400mg per day depending how I feel. I was honestly kind of hoping to just sit around the house and sweat....

Day 3:

Today is the day I decide wether or not, I will go up to 400mg a day. My levels top out for 200mg a day today at 555mg. I calculated blood levels if I were to go to 400mg a day, and would only be comfortable doing so for 2 days (today and tommorow), because I am starting my job again saturday. My blood concentrations will look something as follows at 400mg a day for today and tommorow.

Friday. 200

Saturday. 333.4

Sunday. 555.7

Sunday evening. 663.1

Monday. 752.6

Monday evening. 827.2

Tuesday. 889.3

Wednessday. 792.9

Thursday. 728.6 (last doseage)

Friday. 485.7

Saturday. 323.8

Sunday. 215.9

Monday. 143.9

Tuesday. 96

Pictures will be taken either on day 13 or 14 after the carb up. This time Im going to use fat free ice cream, because sherbert sucks ass after half a bowl. mmmmm ice cream.....

^^ nevermind, **** that. Im sitting here in 70 degree house with a fan blowing on me and sweating. This is a good lesson to anyone who is studying dnp , wait until you reach peak blood levels to decide if you want to up the dose. I went over to a freinds house a little while ago, we stood outside and talked for about 20 minutes while he cleaned his harley, by the time I got back to the truck it looked like I had gone swimming.

Day 3

Well I cheated on my diet today. Crap I was going so good too.... no more to eat for me today except for a can of chicken.

7:30-1 stacker 2

8:00- 100g Oatmeal, 1 can chicken, 200mg dnp

11:00- 2 cans chicken

2:00- 100g oatmeal, 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup cottage cheese

5:30- 4 slices of pizza and some ice cream (**** I still can't believe I did that!!)

8:30- 200mg DNP, benedrill, melatonin

9:00- I can of chicken

Good news though, my phentermine came in today (I found a pharmacy that accpets debit cards finally). Im going to take 1 37.5mg pill per day for the rest of the cycle (I've decided to go until friday, at 200mg). So I will be able to tell you all whats better for energy and appetite suppresent on dnp: ephedra or phentermine. Sv-1 says he could barely eat 800cals a day on 1.5 pills... If its that extreme I think I will cut down, but my appetite was pretty big today.

Sweating: yes, but its 95 out and 70 in here.
    Lethargy: yes, it feels like I could sleep all day, but its way to hot to sleep.
    appetite: Hell yes, it felt like I was starving all day, even though I've taken in less cals than this during contest prep, I've never had this big of an appetite.
    Heat: Its pretty **** hot right now, the pizza and the ice cream a couple of hours ago made it misreably hot.
    Last edited by Steroids101; 07-26-2004 at 08:46 AM.

tonight is offline Junior Member
    I personally wouldn't touch DNP with a 10 foot pole and even Jeff Summers in Steroids 101 warns against it as does Anabolics 2004. But at least you seem like you educated yourself before doing it rather than just jumping into it and I wish you the best of luck

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    nice the fun is just about to begin, it gets entertaining after day 3.

you can see my experience below called it "sweat fuel"

Well as you can see by my edit above, I have decided to give 400mg a shot for a couple of days like I had previously discussed. Sometime between now and this evening my blood levels will reach 753.

I also have to report on my phentermine experience this far. I have absolutley no appetite. I have to litterally force myself to eat chicken.

On another note, I have lost 1-2 pounds, and am a little bloated.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Balboner
    nice the fun is just about to begin, it gets entertaining after day 3.

you can see my experience below called it "sweat fuel"

My Sweat Fuel Experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Harvey Balboner

This is a journal of my first full go with Sweat Fuel from Designer National Products, I had tried it before at 200mg for 10 days, this time I went with a full blow cycle. A little history, when I went on this, I was at the tail end of a cutting cycle, and these were the last few stubborn pounds.

Start Weight 220

Day 1 - 200mg

Very hot, sweating very badly during any physical activity. Their product is much more accurately dosed than what I tried last time.

Day 2 - 200mg

Heat not as bad today as I got more used to it. Drank a lot more water today.

Day 3 - 200mg

Got used to the heat especially today. Can’t think of a nice way to say this but have been hitting the crapper 4 times a day. Diet was pretty bad though today. I think it is definitely the Sweat Fuel causing this.

Day 4 - 400mg

Weight is down 2 pounds with no change in diet (except maybe worse) or doing cardio. Hotter today

Day 5 - 400mg

Didn’t notice much today, just tired all day, and didn’t do squat. I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating, the pillow was soaked.

Day 6 - 400mg

Weight is down, starting to see some water retention. Played half court basketball today, probably drank a gallon of water during it in less than an hour. Weight is down 3 more pounds, can’t wait to see what it is tomorrow after the BB. Later that night I was sweating big time watching a movie, and most everybody else was cold in the room.

Here is another thing I do not know how to put nicely, I was having sex with my girl, after I pulled out. My semen was a bright neon yellow, it freaked her out. My new nickname is “radio active man.” On a related note, even on 125mg of test prop ED, I have noticed a strong decrease in sex drive.

Day 7 - 400mg

Weight is back up 3 pounds?!?!? Which pretty strange, I think I am holding a lot more water than before, so we will see. Sweating was bad again today. I definitely feel weaker. Lifts went down big time in the gym, but to be expected.

Day 8 - 400mg

Sweating continued today. Nothing unusual to report.

Day 9 – 400mg

Night sweats are getting worse, waking up several times with the pillows and sheets soaked in sweat. Down 2 more pounds.

Day 10 – 400mg

Heavy sweating continued today.

Day 11 – 400mg

Final day on Sweat Fuel, glad it’s over! Had some major sweating today. Lost 1 more pound, final weight 214 pounds, still have a lot of water to shed, we will see how it turns out.

A week later, all excess water is shed, weight went down to 212, definite difference, very lean now have visible abs and intercostals, lost about 1-2 inches on my waist in a week.

Random thoughts:
    I’ve heard carbs make you hotter, what I have noticed is sugary carbs (let me tell you, did I crave ice cream) do not make me hotter, but starchy carbs (rice & potatoes) really turn up the heat, also when I sweat I have a weird smell to me, it almost smells like vinegar. As for diet, I pretty much let loose after the 3rd day, the carb cravings are as bad as reported, I mainly just concentrated on eating close to 400 grams of protein a day, and drinking 2 gallons of water daily.

Supplements taken:
    1000mg alpha lipoic acid
    1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
    3000mg vitamin C
    1200IU of vitamin E
    1000-2000mg of calcium (can’t take it with the magnesium, though. Take it before bed) I got most of mine through milk

50mg of zinc a day
    A potassium tab or two a day, I decided to drink V8 for potassium instead.
    At least 2 gallons of water
    300mg cranberry extract
    A good multi vitamin
    Optional
    Clen or eca for energy daily
    Melatonin if you can’t sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants.

All in all, I must say this is by far the most effective fat loss supplement I have ever tried. It is not a pleasant ride, but the end results are well worth it.
    I can't believe I hadn't read that before, I often pride myself as the one who has read every post on DNP on the board. I will post it here so that I don't feel so alone in my dnp experience.

I also have a weird smell to me that I have noticed. my skin smells a little like a DNP cap (yes I smell them, shutup )

Your supplementation is a lot like mine, except that I think I will use phentermine for energy and appetite suppresant from now on. After all I do have far more phen caps then whats left of my precious stacker two.

I have yet to experience yellow sperm, I here a lot or people get it. I will knock one out sometime today and report.

I will not cheat, I will not cheat, I will not cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by tonight
    I personally wouldn't touch DNP with a 10 foot pole and even Jeff Summers in Steroids 101 warns against it as does Anabolics 2004. But at least you seem like you educated yourself before doing it rather than just jumping into it and I wish you the best of luck
    I know it is terrible, its a poison for craps sake. If anyone is reading this thinking about trying it, the only advice I can give you is to read up on it, theres even a special website dedicated to it.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good luck on your cycle bro, hope everything goes well for you.

I also have to report on my phentermine experience this far. I have absolutley no appetite. I have to litterally force myself to eat chicken.
    Phentermine is an all out appetite killer, I've never used anything that works as well. IMO it goes great with DNP , cuz that DNP hunger can be a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Phentermine is an all out appetite killer, I've never used anything that works as well. IMO it goes great with DNP , cuz that DNP hunger can be a bitch.
    Bro, I took a pill this morning and I can't even think about food.

On a side note, I was just at the gym (I did 30 minutes, 4mph with 30% incline), and I guy asked me if I was on meth. I could only laugh at the calorie counter on the treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

On a side note, I was just at the gym (I did 30 minutes, 4mph with 30% incline, on the treadmill), and a guy asked me if I was on meth. I could only laugh at the calorie counter on the treadmill.

You might want to try half a pill, that's what I use now. I can still eat on it but at the same time it does a very good job of suppressing the carb cravings. Also if for some reason it's not enough later in the day you can always take the other half.

Probably 1/4 of my entire day is taken up by reading on dnp . Cant wait to start it...soon.

btw, steroids101, have you seen a physical difference yet?

Probably 1/4 of my entire day is taken up by reading on dnp . Cant wait to start it...soon.

btw, steroids101, have you seen a physical difference yet?
    I can see the v shaped insertion in my lower abs again. I can also start to slightly see the crater in the middle of my abs again. I look bloated a bit. My weight is fluctating (I take it this is how my body reacts to different temperatures in the environment while on dnp).

SV-1 I think I might take your suggestion on the half a pill, I have absolutley no intrest in eating food. I don't think it gives me as much energy as the ephedra though, but its still my choice for the rest of the cycle.

Later bro's, thanks for reading!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Great diary so far. Ive never heard of phentermine before for hunger. It does kind of interest me though because my hunger was uncontrollable when I reached the 800mg and higher mark. Under that it was pretty controllable. Those sugar free popsicles are a life saver. I also liked to use light whipping cream.

I also personally found it more comfortable sleeping on the outside part of a sleeping bag when the night sweats kick in because I couldnt stand the soaked sheets at all.

Good luck bro,

-ost

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Great diary so far. Ive never heard of phentermine before for hunger. It does kind of interest me though because my hunger was uncontrollable when I reached the 800mg and higher mark. Under that it was pretty controllable. Those sugar free popsicles are a life saver. I also liked to use light whipping cream.

I also personally found it more comfortable sleeping on the outside part of a sleeping bag when the night sweats kick in because I couldnt stand the soaked sheets at all.

Good luck bro,

-ost
    Wow, 800mg? What did the whole cycle look like? And yes the phentermine works amazing for hunger, I havn't really craved anything all day, it is starting to creep back up though. I will most likley split my doseage in half tommorow.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just catching up on your thread...

Good luck with the cycle bro...

Ahhh, all of my dnp hero's are posting in my thread, I feel honored.

Ill update my perceptions for today.

Heat: I compare it to wearing a heavy jacket, sometimes its not so bad then other times Im sweating my ass off.

Lethargy: Very much so

Hunger: Earlier I could barley eat due to the phentermine, but now the hunger is creeping back.

Day 4:

9:00 (I woke up late because I had some trouble sleeping last night) 1 37.5mg Phentermine cap

9:30- 100g oatmeal, 1 can chicken, bbq sauce and sugar free syrup, 200mg DNP , 1g vit c, 400ius E, 200mg R-ala, 10,000ius A, super B complex, potasium, and Chromium

11:00- 30 minutes on treadmill at 4mph, %30 or so incline, I was covered in sweat.

12:30- 1 can of chicken, bbq sauce (I had to force myself to eat this)

3:30- 50g oatmeal, 1 can chicken, bbq sauce and fat free syrup, 1g C, 400ius E, super B complex

6:30- 2 cans chicken, bbq sauce

9:30- 2 cans chicken, bbq sauce

9:45- 2 benedrill, melatonin, ZMA(I know this is the bass ackwards way to take zma, but I wasn't home for a few hours before 9:30)

I've decided to go into more detail on my supplementaition for those interested.

Felt pretty hot on and off all day today. Sometimes Ill start sweating for no reason at all. I busted a nut earlier and it was bright yellow . Luckilly it did not stain the couch . The phentermine worked a little too well today, my appetite is back as of now, but I litterally didn't want to eat for the most of the day. It also gave me very good energy while doing cardio, The energy wears of faster than the appetite suppresant effects though, so tommorow I will split my caps in half to keep from crashing to bad like I did today.

Talk to you bitches later!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Wow, 800mg? What did the whole cycle look like? And yes the phentermine works amazing for hunger, I havn't really craved anything all day, it is starting to creep back up though. I will most likley split my doseage in half tommorow.
    Well I did two cycles. The first one was an 8 day one where I worked my way up to just 600mgs for the last 2 days. My diet was to perfection, from what I feel, of around 50% protein, 40% carbs 10% of fat. This I followed according to some people who have done several cycles although many follow different thoughts on dnp . I did my morning cardio every morning except for the last day and the day after because it was hard for me to breath. I loved the results. The worst part I realized about dnp is, especially after my two cycles, you are so worn out after it is done, the hardest part is continuing a super strict diet after dnp. With dnp you can mess up one meal and not worry about it on high doses, but after, you cant do that, but you are so worn out its hard to be that strict and I always thought I gained weight afterwards (during the first cycle that is). Thats atleast my opinion.

The second cycle, my highest was 1 gram for two days.
    I did 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600, 600, 800, 400, 600, 800, 800, 1000, 1000. I have a member on here who can vouche. I read so much and knew how my body reacted off my first cycle, that I based my second cycle around work, since I worked moving furniture in 80+degree weather. I only ran 400-600mg durin work days and 800-1gram on the off days.

I love the stuff, my sides werent as bad as I thought, but I think that is because of all I learned on here. I followed all precautions. I think the biggest downfall, atleats from what I learned, is coming off it when you are so sick of trying to be strict on something that wears you out physically and mentally.

I love your journal and good luck during the rest,

-ost

Wow bro, 1g is nutz. Im going to run my first 8 day dnp cycle soon. I will take 400mg the first day, then down to 200mg for the rest of the time. It all depends on how my body reacts tho. This way, I figured my serum levels will be at an even level throughout the cycle.

Well I did two cycles. The first one was an 8 day one where I worked my way up to just 600mgs for the last 2 days. My diet was to perfection, from what I feel, of around 50% protein, 40% carbs 10% of fat. This I followed according to some people who have done several cycles although many follow different thoughts on dnp. I did my morning cardio every morning except for the last day and the day after because it was hard for me to breath. I loved the results. The worst part I realized about dnp is, especially after my two cycles, you are so worn out after it is done, the hardest part is continuing a super strict diet after dnp. With dnp you can mess up one meal and not worry about it on high doses, but after, you cant do that, but you are so worn out its hard to be that strict and I always thought I gained weight afterwards (during the first cycle that is). Thats atleast my opinion.

I did 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600, 600, 800, 400, 600, 800, 800, 1000, 1000. I have a member on here who can vouche. I read so much and knew how my body reacted off my first cycle, that I based my second cycle around work, since I worked moving furniture in 80+degree weather. I only ran 400-600mg durin work days and 800-1gram on the off days.

I love the stuff, my sides werent as bad as I thought, but I think that is because of all I learned on here. I followed all precautions. I think the biggest downfall, atleats from what I learned, is coming off it when you are so sick of trying to be strict on something that wears you out physically and mentally.

I love your journal and good luck during the rest,

-ost

Wow bro, 1g is nutz. Im going to run my first 8 day dnp cycle soon. I will take 400mg the first day, then down to 200mg for the rest of the time. It all depends on how my body reacts tho. This way, I figured my serum levels will be at an even level throughout the cycle.
    Acctually they will be slightly different, but generally somewhere between 400-600.

I've decided to go until friday at 400mg, if I can't take it I will simply stop and wait for the levels to go down.

I did 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600, 600, 800, 400, 600, 800, 800, 1000, 1000.
    Wow, that is quite high.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7 Day DNP diary.-dnp1.jpg  

I've decided to go until friday at 400mg, if I can't take it I will simply stop and wait for the levels to go down.
    Well this is what my biochemist friend came up with. Day 1, take 400mg. Day 1.5-6.5 take 200mg. Then the last 2 days dont take anything. During this period, serum levels do not increase 400. They will be 90 by day 8. And of course I trust him.

Not trying to hijack this thread but is there any plausible difference between regular DNP caps and Generation II DNP caps?

Not trying to hijack this thread but is there any plausible difference between regular DNP caps and Generation II DNP caps?
    Gen 2 has 200mg of Quercetin (antioxidant) in it. -H- has some good stuff bro.

Gen 2 has 200mg of Quercetin (antioxidant) in it. -H- has some good stuff bro.
    Yeah I saw that, I just havent seen Quercetin listed under the recommended anti-oxidants to be taken with DNP , but I guess an anti-oxidant is an anti-oxidant.

Yeah I saw that, I just havent seen Quercetin listed under the recommended anti-oxidants to be taken with DNP, but I guess an anti-oxidant is an anti-oxidant.
    Yup. But theres a bunch of other goodies you can mix with it.

Yeah I saw that, I just havent seen Quercetin listed under the recommended anti-oxidants to be taken with DNP, but I guess an anti-oxidant is an anti-oxidant.
    It has anti-histamine properties and well, even though the dose in the caps (300mg I believe) is inefficient at this dose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information