Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow MS prop/tren run, cycle number two

I guess Ill go a head and journal my cycle. This is my second cycle first prop alone I gained 19 lbs..

Cycle-
    weeks 2-13 prop... 75mg ED*
    weeks 1-8 tren ..50 mg ED
    possible winny last 4-6 weeks not sure though. **
    clen used one week at a time, depend on how much fat is lost to how often Ill use it.

Supps= trib 5g ED, 10mg nolva, .25mg L-dex, 200mg B6, ~3000mg B5, 10-15g glutimine, 3g vit c, 1800mg of saw pametto, and 350 mg of milk thistle. I think that covers it... should I bump anything up?

*Started test at week two due to complications of making my test.. I know, I know dont start till you have everything....

** when clen is used 4g of taurine is taken. ED two days before and two days after.

Stats... Weight 192, arms 16.25, fore arms 13, chest 42.5 (relaxed) waist 32.5 Quads 24.5, calves 14.25 (relaxed and I am going to get these to grow!!!)

Goals My goals are - To get some size on me and still be able to see my abs just sitting there. Top priority
    I want to hit 405 on bench
    I want people to stop saying I dont work out my calves and get some growth there!!
    I want 17.5 arms and 26 inch quads...

Cycle started 6-1-04 with tren only for a week

Day 8
    First prop shot into shoulder. Man That formula for prop by spy is so amazing! My shoulder hurts as bad as tren alone... hardly a thing. My shoulders dont like shots to much so everything hurts. Ill see how it does with chest and quads. Still have a cold and I still dont feel great. I havent noticed the tren... I have it figured that the prop and tren will hit at very close to the same time...

And If you have any opinions I want to hear them, thanks! Its freakin grow time!

-MS

Updates-
    6-11-04
    Update.... Im up tp 194 that is the most I have ever weighed. I did a shot in my left pec on monday after I did bench. then tuesday was the right pec. Man I love pec injections. Wed. I have a few friends that want me to compete, they really want me to do a novice middle show with them.... Im not sure about that. Ill post some before pics soon. FWIW when I hit 200lbs im getting on my clen ... well least thats what I say now...

6-21-04
    Im at 196 and a lot leaner.... im starting to get the strength gains kicking in. for instance today on chest I started with incline barbell. 225 15x, 255 8x and 275 2x. and dips for tris the other day I hung 115 from the chain and did it 8x... I was really happy about all of that. my arms are now 16.75.... and everyone is asking my what im using already. this tren rocks. I have some pics I took a few days ago but I need to resize them. I think im going to do some clen soon, not sure though. thats all for now...
    Pics
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 06-23-2004 at 11:13 PM.

Today 6-24 another update-
    Still feel congested.... sucks hard. not going to get on the scale for a few weeks. Today I have never done so much weight... on everthing it was cool. My lat hurts, I can tell I injected there for sure... will I do it again? not sure if it wont leave lumps like my chest did then I will. Still have small tender areas in my chest from a few weeks ago... Think I might go on clen sooner than I had planned. I want to get lean and get big... I cant mentally take "getting smaller" So If I run clen it will only be a week at a time... ill think about this more.

Latimus is offline Banned
    if you get to 405...ill ****...lol good luck

Update-
    -second day of clen ~80mcg.
    -didnt really notice when it started but night sweats are annoying. they are not bad, just wake up sticky and hot.
    - tris today... dips as a second excersize 2 plates 15 and 2 plates and a 25 12x. and 3 plates 6x. I was really happy with that. Pain of the shots is almost gone away totally.

good job...we are on the same cycle...mine is a little heavier...but im a little heavier..lol..

you want to get to 405...what are you at now?? how many cals are you takin in...

6-28
    160mcg of clen .... Im shaking hardcore. No headachs though. My diet over the weekend has sucked nuts... But I am still getting leaner, I can tell and so can my girlfriend. I need to up my cardio. Just about 5 more days of clen, till about another month. still havent gotten on the scale, but veins in my arms, forearms and upperchest/shoulders are becoming way more pronounced. My abs are really starting to come though. you can see what they looked like before in the leg photo. Ill post another one to show the change.

6-29
    160mcg is enough for me... makes me feel weird and put a can of paint in my hands and its mixed..... so I got on the scale today... little low I felt, 193. So clen is working. Im only going to use it for a few more days. My endurance today feeled like I was natural, gay feeling. So I plan to eat clean and do cardio and have the tren burn fat.
    chest workout. incline bar... 225 12x 255 8x and almost for 275 3x. so close but it wasnt all me. then some other stuff not really worth talking about. time to eat again

7-6
    chest was good today, 225 15x 255 9x and 275 3x. on incline. I was so happy. I weighed in at 194 today and still lean. back tomorrow, cant wait

today
    legs today. did laying leg curls first. then I did stiff leg deads.... did 225 15x 275 12x and 315 7x... that was the most that I have ever done, the 315 set. Next time Ill shoot for 365. everything else I got a little stronger... going out of town friday till sunday. one more work out day left

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    lookin good. gl

any sides yet?

the 17th
    Well Im back from florida and pissed. Well for starters my diet licked nuts. It was fast food and gayness... No where to work out...I hit a protein shake here and there but I dont know... My shirts fit the same, so thats good. Been shooting EOD with prop alone... no tren for a week Also Im going to change my cycle. here it is
    weeks 2-15 prop... 75mg ED
    weeks 1-10 tren..75 mg ED
    weeks 7-15 50mg of var ED
    I changed it for these reasons
    1 I need to up my tren to 75 or so to really feel it.....
    2 I am upset with my cycle thus far.. Im not where I want to be. Ive been eating like crap and been so stressed with losing my job.
    3 I want to try var
    4 I wont do another cycle for a year so I want to get huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    any sides yet?
    little acne on my shoulders and its a little hard to sleep, no big deal though

update
    last night did my 3rd shot of 75mg... got the metalic taste in my mouth freaking wierd. I have decided to start going down to my chest on flat bench and decline as I would like a wider chest. I didnt do it before due to rotator problems. Got on the scale again... 196 and lean. Im happy cant wait for the var!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Sounds like a really good cycle.

rage kicks ass...

I havent been keeping up with this journal at all here.... so I update the one on BDBB..... so check it out here BDBB journal

Thread Information