Cubankiller is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP ME I want to do my first cycle

HY guys how you doing i want to get some info from you guys and sugestion
    im 130 lbs i never go up i keep in the same wight im trying to eat 6 meals a day and 4 to 5 shakes a day i thinking jucing is best way to go im 5'9 i bench around 170 lbs on flat bench i been working out for like 7 months i dont know much abouts this **** steroid thats why i ask your openion so please help me you think i should do this for a beginer, well guys like i say before dont too much about this is the stuff i head it would good for me to start so i let you guys do the job setting it up for me try to be a little specific put the weeks i need to take them and how much mg i would thank you to eveyone that try to help me thanks.

DBOL dont know how much mg ?
    EQ dont know how much mg ?
    CYP dont know how much mg ?
    deca dont know how much mg ?

if you guys got anything else mind anothe steroid put it on thank you

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Not trying to soudn like a dick, but you've got a lot of research to do. You can find all the answers to those questions in the steroid questions section of the site. Have fun!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    i dont recommend AS if youve only been working out for 7 months. Keep eating and working out first, think about steroids later. in the meantime hit the search button about cycles

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try getting a good diet down.. count calories and macronutrients i.e. protein, fats, carbs

Cubankiller is offline New Member
    thanks guy for your reply but i head from other guys in this forum that they took steroid and gaind 15- 20 lbs in cycle and they keep it all the gain i try to research more thanks

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubankiller
    HY guys how you doing i want to get some info from you guys and sugestion
    im 130 lbs i never go up i keep in the same wight im trying to eat 6 meals a day and 4 to 5 shakes a day i thinking jucing is best way to go im 5'9 i bench around 170 lbs on flat bench i been working out for like 7 months i dont know much abouts this **** steroid thats why i ask your openion so please help me you think i should do this for a beginer, well guys like i say before dont too much about this is the stuff i head it would good for me to start so i let you guys do the job setting it up for me try to be a little specific put the weeks i need to take them and how much mg i would thank you to eveyone that try to help me thanks.

DBOL dont know how much mg ?
    EQ dont know how much mg ?
    CYP dont know how much mg ?
    deca dont know how much mg ?

if you guys got anything else mind anothe steroid put it on thank you
    Man, I'm dizzy as hell after trying to read your post.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Another new guy question

I have been working out for about 4 1/2 years. I am 6'4" and 250lbs. I am looking to try my first cycle and have been doing a lot of research on this forum and elsewhere. I want to pack on another 10-15lbs of quality muscle, albeit prolly not in the first cycle. I am looking at Sust. 250 for my first time around. Do I need to stack with anything else to see good gains? Anyone else tried this or have any suggestions for let me know.

Also, following the advise of a Mod on another thread has anyone ordered from International-Pharma?

Thanks,
    Monk.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I also ignored the advice of some of the more senior members on this site and went ahead and done a cycle after only 6 month training and at first I kept my gains but it had now gone leaving me extremly pi*sed off. If you juice at an early stage than you may as well throw your cash out the window or give it to me. You need to research about your diet, and workout routines and most importantly PCT (post cycle therapy ) this helps to keep your gains and stop gyno. If you dont understand what I mean than just keep researchin until you do, in the meantime workout naturaly for another 18 month

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man you sound like you need to put on some natural muscle mass.

Gangsta M is offline New Member
    from what I've read on this forum, PharmaCrap is Crap. Scammer

Thread Information