shysti is offline New Member

Exclamation Help.... what to take next

im 31yrs young 5"10 225 16% BFM. this is my very first cycle, i have worked out a few years now, i eat a ton of protien, chicken,fish,tuna, steak, beef, every day.I eat my vegies too,and alot of times i will take some whey shakes,dont eat **** foods like candys and sugar at all,so i think the diet is ok,but i am very open to sugestions. if any thing is bad in the diet i probally dont eat enough carbs. i thought i researched before hand, but aparantly not good enough,again this is my fisrt cycle so i will be the first to admit im lost. I Just Fineshed Up My First cycle ever, 8 Weeks Of Sustonan 250, About 2 Weeks In I Stacked With Testaserona 50 (propinate) I Have About 2 Weeks Of That Left, sust is done .I Dont Know What To Take Next, Im A Little Disapointed Though Maybe I Expected To Much, I Put On About8/12 Lbs Of Muscle, Got Alot Harder Muscle,and Alot Stronger But Didnt Get The Size Or Bulk I Wanted, So What I Want To Know Is What Should I Take Next, Im Thinking And A Few Friends Said Oral D Bol,maybe stacked with sust 250, all i want is to get HUGE, Any Help Or Input Would Be Very Apreciated, Stay Safe Ladys And Gents

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Your diet must have been $hitty on the cycle if you only gained that much weight... fix it and try going natural with the fixed diet for awhile.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    bump anf finish up with the prop and however long you were on take off make sure you have a good pct to come off of this cycle . for your current size you should've been eating about 4500-5000 cals bout 350-400g of protein and 500-600g of carbs if you only put on 8 to 12 lbs with sust you did something wrong, you say you ate a ton of protein how much were you intaking? you should've done this all right i am only into my 3rd week of my cycle and i am up 8lbs and your at the end. spend the next couple of months researching and find a weightgaining diet that best suits you. as for the d-bol is a good jumpstart but steroids alone do not make you grow.Proper Food, Training, and Sleep do. This should serve as a lesson to everyone that thinks they will look like arnold after their first cycle.

PS- I didnt mean to put you down or offend you. Just giving you a heads up beofre you go and spend more money on another cycle.

-dre

Thread Information