Thread: The Comeback

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member

The Comeback

Allright everyone Im back after a year without using AS.
    I have finally decided to begin my 3rd cylce. If anyone has any suggestions, pleas feel free to post them. Ill keep you all updated with my clycle and workout process.
    week 1 100 mg sus
    week 2 100 mg sus/300 mg dec/25 mg D-bol
    week 3 150 mg sus/100 mg sus/400 mg deca /25 mg D-bol
    week 4 150 mg sus/150 mg win/400 mg deca/30 mg D-bol
    week 5 200 mg sus/150 mg win/400 mg deca/30 mg D-bol
    week 6 200 mg sus/200 mg win/500 mg deca/35 mg D-bol
    week 7 150 mg sus/200 mg win/500 mg deca/30 mg D-bol
    week 8 150 mg sus/150 mg win/300 mg deca/30 mg D-bol
    week 9 150 mg sus/150 mg win/200 mg deca/25 mg D-bol
    week 10 100 mg sus/100 mg win/100 mg deca/25 mg D-bol
    week 11 5000 IU HCG
    week 12 5000 IU HCG

My first cle was pretty much the same just without the D-bol and half the Deca. At that point I put on about 35 lbs from 150 to 185. Keeping almost 90%. 3 months later I hit my second cycle which didnt give me a good results but using Deca, Sus, D-bol and Winnie in a different way. I probably gained about 23 pounds maxing out at 198lbs. It has been a year and Im at 192. However I have been slacking with my workouts with my studying and stuff. But Im decided to hit it seriously this time. I just got a new spotter "which really helps out, when you need to workout to muscle failure". So this is it. Ill keep every one informed. I am planning to workout 5 times a week between 1 to 1 3/4 hours a day. My diet will consist of 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight this way as I gain weight Ill eat more. 40% of my diet protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats . Consuming tons of water during the day 3 to 4 meals a day plus 2 protein supplements.
    Ill post me mesurements as soon as I get them and my max's before I start jucing.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and respond .
    Good luck to everyone.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Wow thats alot of D-Bol. I was told that staggering the doses probably isnt best.

Do you really think its too much D-bol?
    I red that one usually may stack up to 30 mg a day. Im only stacking that amount a week.
    I also red that its always good to mix up your cycle with some Vitamin B6.
    Does anyone know whats the reason behind that?
    Hopefully Ill have my gear by next week. Ill try to post before and after pics.

Nah i dont mean its too much a day but running it for that long could be very damaging, i wouldnt run it for more than 6 weeks. Start off having 30mg a day and stay with that for the length

Im still wating for my gear but I was thinking should I start out first with a mini (4 weeks) cycle of D-bol and then hit the Deca , sust and winnie?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    uhhhhh i wouldnt start off with just dbol bro...

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Way too much dbol . 9 weeks if i read it correctly? I did 6 and that may have been too much. Stick between 4-6 weeks and make sure you take your liver supps!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    Way too much dbol. 9 weeks if i read it correctly? I did 6 and that may have been too much. Stick between 4-6 weeks and make sure you take your liver supps!!

yup invest in some milk thistle, i did 6 weeks od dbol , and to be honest i think that was too much, alot of strain on my body.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Tapering cycles is old school. You should stay at a constant dose. Also I recommend the Dbol @ 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks of your cycle.

Thanks,
    I only have 600 mg of D-bol so I was thinking if its a good idea to start 20 days of 30 mg ED and then hit the Deca -Sus-Winnie cycle.
    Im 26 193lbs and 5.'8. This is my third cycle and still learning. Any opinions are welcomed.
    Thnkas a gain

OK. Tomorrow Im starting my 3rd cycle. Ill kick it off with 4 weeks of 30mg D-Bol ED overlapping the last week with the Deca -Sus-Winnie pyramid. I weighted myself at the GYM today 190.5lbs .
    My goal is 220lbs. I hit a similar cycle last year without the dbol and gained about 30.
    Here are my currently weak measurements
    Biceps: 16
    Forearm: 13
    Neck: 17
    Chest: 44
    Waist: 37 3/4
    Thigh: 23 1/2
    Calve: 15 3/4

My diet is going to be 1.5 grms of protein per body weight same for carbs and 20% of my diet fats. Ill probably add some vitamin B6 and tons of water.
    I was getting tired of canned tuna but my boy just told me about this canned chicken they sell in BJ's I know it sound disgusting but its not bad at all and 68 grms of protein per can cant beat that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Comeback-36904387333.jpg   The Comeback-36904160901.jpg   The Comeback-36904309509.jpg   The Comeback-36904145925.jpg  

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    start the sus and the dbol at the same time not sus after you finish the dbol and run it at 20mg ed for 30 days rather than 30mg ed for 20 days
    Last edited by spoonta66; 09-18-2004 at 05:29 AM.

Whats up everyone!
    First I want to thank everyone for your support and suggestions.
    Its been week since I started my third cycle and about time to give you guys an update.
    I decided to kick off my cycle with 4 weeks of dbol 30 mg ED. I split the intake 3 times a day (breakfast, lucnh and dinner 10mg each), at the 3rd week Im goign to follow up with the sus-deca -winnie pyramide cycle (unless someone has a better suggestion). I have changed my workout to 1 mayor body part a day to workout 5 days during the week and rest 2. I throw in calves, forearms and traps when Im very pumped. My workouts go for about 45 min to 1 hour long hitting each part with 4 exercises and about 3-4 sets each. Im trying to max out on the last rep of each set. Kind of hard now since I lost my spotter but Im doing my best and looking for a new partner.
    My meals are 6 times a day.
    Morning: 6 raw eggs in 2 cups of orange juice and 1 cup of warm oatmeal.
    Mid morning: an apple and Nitrotech protein bar
    Lunch: what ever is in the cafeteria usually a chicken rap with lettuce, tomato and a little mayo. Or any other lunch that includes chicken or beef.
    Mid afternoon: a can of tuna in water or chicken.
    When I get home: a can of tuna and some hot sauce and lemon juice.
    Post workout: Myoplex protein shake.
    Dinner: cottage cheese and a fruit or if my girlfreind cooks some chicken or pasta.

I weighed myself today and am at 194lbs.
    Not very satisfied with the results I havent notice much strenght gain and the weight is probably just the additional meal I added. I guess I should give the D-bol some more time to work.
    Anyway Ill keep pumpin' as hard as I can to reach my goal. Thanks again everyone for all your advice and keep optimistic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Comeback-36903914629.jpg   The Comeback-36903941253.jpg  

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    You should probaly add some carbs to those tuna meals and probaly a meal after dinner. Whats the myoplex protein shake? Does it have lots of simple carbs?

I think I will add some additional carbs.
    Myoplex is a protein shake developed for EAS
    1 serving is about 270 calories
    42 gr protein
    23 gr carbs
    saturated fat 1gr

I buy this because it seems to give me more protein for my $$ but Ive always preferred the Muscletech products.

2nd week on 30mg ED of D-bol.
    This week I weighted myseldf and was only 195.2 lbs. Just a little over a pound from last week. Im just not gaining as much as I thought I would. Very disappointing
    Ill try to get a workout partner so I can put heavier weights on and keep on packing some more carbs than last week hope it all turns out right.
    Any inputs are welcomed.

Thanks
    Last edited by pimpjuice; 10-18-2004 at 05:38 PM.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    eat more!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Dont know much about the juice, as Im still natty, but I know a decent amount about the diets and yours is pretty bad bro. If your not happy with your results, you should post this diet in the diet forum and get help with it. I assure you, with a better diet, you will be extremely pleased with your progress because it makes that much of a difference.

Good luck with your cycle,

-ost

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Yr diet seems fine to me. We are about the same size and I'm gettin good results from a very similar diet! Good job!

i assume ure drinking a **** load of water yea? try lifting mega weights, low reps high weights

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Personaly id only do d-bol for the first 5 weeks and id throw some test in there as well

thickmass is offline Member
    lookin pretty good there

Dunno about the "Doris Day Lens" tho (ie the out-of-focus thing)

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    are those pics after the other two cycles?

are those pics after the other two cycles?

I do not your cycle at all, what is with HCG after. Just so you know the hcg will bring your ball size back it will not restart you natural test production. Dump the hcg and run clomid and nolva, or both.

Those pics are from 3 1/2 weeks ago (before I started my 3rd cycle). I havent been on a cycle for at least a year.
    I weighed myself on Saturday asnd was at 197.5lbs. I feel a bit more of a pump now and am lifting more than I was, I think the d-bol already kicked in. I might even run it for 1 more week and then start the deca winnie sus. Ill bring it down with some clomid and finish it off with HCG .
    Thanks for all your sugestions. I hope I can stack on some more weight. Ill try to eat some more.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpjuice
    Those pics are from 3 1/2 weeks ago (before I started my 3rd cycle). I havent been on a cycle for at least a year.
    I weighed myself on Saturday asnd was at 197.5lbs. I feel a bit more of a pump now and am lifting more than I was, I think the d-bol already kicked in. I might even run it for 1 more week and then start the deca winnie sus. Ill bring it down with some clomid and finish it off with HCG .
    Thanks for all your sugestions. I hope I can stack on some more weight. Ill try to eat some more.

How big were you when you took first cycle? Not flaming but you dont look like you have taken 2 cycles before, I think you should have waited imo. I think you could have gotten to the size you are now naturally.

-natural1

23 months ago when I did my first cycle I was standing at about 150lbs. My final goal is 220lbs

199.2 over the weekend. On Tuesday I went to the doctor and was 202lbs. Ive noticed the gains in my traps and more rounded shoulders. Ill be posting updated pics at the end of the 5th week. Ive bumped the D-bol up to40 mg ED since yesterday.

Alright,
    I just got back from the GYM and had a nice workout today. I weighted at 200lbs. My diet hasnt been as strict for the past 2 weeks and I noticed my gains were afected by this, however last night I stopped at the store and picked up a load of supplements to help me overcome this weakness.
    Ive also noticed the strenght gain. Im currently pumping 40 mg ED of dbol and am planning to run it for 5 weeks (this is my last one). I wont follow thru the original cycle but will workout clean for another 5 weeks and then hit it intensely. Saturday Ill post my updated pics and will be the end of this thread. Ive also decided to "spike" my post workout meal by eatting 3:1 carbs/protein shake.
    Thanks to all for your suggestions and any new ones are always welcomed (good or bad).

Peace
    Last edited by pimpjuice; 10-18-2004 at 05:37 PM.

thickmass is offline Member
    So in a month you have gained 8lb.

I'll bet most will be lost when ur off.

I hope dont belive Ill lose it thickmass. I know realize that I wasnt prepared for this cycle and will learn from this experience. This is why I decided to stop here and not waiste any gear.

Ill be pumping has hard as ever when Im back and will be very strict with my workout and diet regimen as I was last year when I gained 48 lbs and kept 90%.

Once again Id like to thank everyone for your taking the time to post your ideas.

"Who is this mysterious creature who has an intense fascination for the dead?"
    Rob Zombie

Thread Information