Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I take it using one of those In-ear devices and one minute it will be 101.5 the next 102 and then 100.5. There doesnt seem to be any set pattern to the madness.
    My experience is that those ear thermometers aren't accurate for sh*t (they give different readings every freaking time), but of course that can't be right because every dam'n hospital I've ever been to use it. I use a good electronic under the tongue thermometer that I got at my local drug store (cost less then $10), and it seems to be very accurate.

JMO.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    My experience is that those ear thermometers aren't accurate for sh*t (they give different readings every freaking time), but of course that can't be right because every dam'n hospital I've ever been to use it. I use a good electronic under the tongue thermometer that I got at my local drug store (cost less then $10), and it seems to be very accurate.

JMO.

I am using one of those too......and even at my hottest feeling my body temp was only 99 degrees. I have not crossed over 100 at all the whole time on DNP . I am monitoring several times during the day as well.

<<LMO>>

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I am using one of those too......and even at my hottest feeling my body temp was only 99 degrees. I have not crossed over 100 at all the whole time on DNP . I am monitoring several times during the day as well.

<<LMO>>
    I am going to have mine checked in the morning with a mouth thermometer and if it is no better I am hanging it up. It cant be in my best interest to have a 102 degree temp for 25more days. This isnt a matter of my will power because I havent strayed a single day on my cutting diet in months but more an issue of safety and the smart thing to do if it comes to that.

I am going to have mine checked in the morning with a mouth thermometer and if it is no better I am hanging it up. It cant be in my best interest to have a 102 degree temp for 25more days. This isnt a matter of my will power because I havent strayed a single day on my cutting diet in months but more an issue of safety and the smart thing to do if it comes to that.

Dude if you didn't stop and your temp stayed at 102 you would be an idiot and I would yell at you

Seriously if you temp does not drop STOP. You can always startup DNP again when you feel better.

<<LMO>>

I'm throwing in the towel. My fever is f*cking outrageous. It has climbed at times to 103. This sh*t isnt worth it. I should be sleeping now but I have the worst headache and eye ache of all time so I wake up every hour to remind myself of how much I feel like dogsh*t. I will post more on this later but I am going to try to fight this temp in bed. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE let me know. I really would not like to hit the 104, and 105 marks and have to go to the hospital. Part of the problem is that I cant sweat. Which means my body probably has no way of cooling itself off to some degree. I am literrally cold right now.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I'm throwing in the towel. My fever is f*cking outrageous. It has climbed at times to 103. This sh*t isnt worth it. I should be sleeping now but I have the worst headache and eye ache of all time so I wake up every hour to remind myself of how much I feel like dogsh*t. I will post more on this later but I am going to try to fight this temp in bed. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE let me know. I really would not like to hit the 104, and 105 marks and have to go to the hospital. Part of the problem is that I cant sweat. Which means my body probably has no way of cooling itself off to some degree. I am literrally cold right now.
    Just wondering what you mean by you can't sweat? Do you have a condition that prevents you from sweating at the normal rate? That would seem like a very wise decision then that you stopped! If your body can't cool itself on dnp then your sides are going to be a lot worse seemingly. Anyways, good call and I hope you made good progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Just wondering what you mean by you can't sweat? Do you have a condition that prevents you from sweating at the normal rate? That would seem like a very wise decision then that you stopped! If your body can't cool itself on dnp then your sides are going to be a lot worse seemingly. Anyways, good call and I hope you made good progress!
    I should say that I havent sweated rather than cant sweat. I threw sweatpants and a sweatshirt on last night to see if I could get my body to try to sweat and that worked a little but I was actually still having cold chills while wearing the sweatshirt. It doenst make sense because I sweat my balls off on tren and clen but haven't at all on DNP . Really the only day that I sweat was day one while doing morning cardio.

I am sorry to hear this bro...... just so you know I didn't sweat much either @ 200mgs. The sweating didn't start until 400mgs. I checked my temp again this morning and I was 97.6 so I guess I am still ok. You got me all scared though. Definitely STOP right now, and get that temp down. Your temp is very very dangerous at its current level. My advice would be to sit cold compresses on your head and possibly take an ice bath until your body temp cools off. Make sure you take some tylenol etc. Hope you feel better bro, sorry it didn't workout for you

<<LMO>>

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Stopping sounds like a good idea to me if you are hitting 102 and over. The 98.6º "normal" temperature was obtained from a single German patient in the 40s or something so its not accurate for everyone, but anything over 100/101 I think I would really call it quits right there and resume later.

Glad to see you are taking your health into serious consideration here, it is only your life after all

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    Stopping sounds like a good idea to me if you are hitting 102 and over. The 98.6º "normal" temperature was obtained from a single German patient in the 40s or something so its not accurate for everyone, but anything over 100/101 I think I would really call it quits right there and resume later.

Glad to see you are taking your health into serious consideration here, it is only your life after all
    Yeah my temp is generally about 97 so a 6 degree raise is way too much to try to continue with. On a good note my temp has come down fairly steadily all day today to about 99.5 currently.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    TCO, yea 102 is getting too high... no need to cook your brain over this. Good Luck coming down bro!

ben-

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Very sorry to hear this bro...you're doing the right thing.Hope this passes quickly for you...good luck.

On a good note my temp has come down fairly steadily all day today to about 99.5 currently.
    Glad to hear things are going well bro.

Day 8 Update

As I'm sure you read in the few posts above I have thrown in the towel on this idea. For whatever reason my body temperature reached 103 during the night of Day 6. My temperature is back down to its normal level (97.6) since ceasing DNP usage. It has been 54 hours since I took my last dose of DNP and I am feeling tons better than I was, although still not 100% (I'd say 80%). I am starting to sweat again and actually get hot in my room when I dont have the A/C running; Two things that didnt occur while using DNP. I dont know exactly where to point the blame on my overheating. I know MBaraso said his temp was sky high while on T3 and that if he would have continued he would have had serious complications; That could be my culprit as well. There is a possibility that my immune system was weakened and I caught some virus or infection that contributed to my downfall. It would difficult to say exactly what the problem was. The good thing is that as a result of this board and the amount of information that is available I was able to cut the problem off before it got out of control. If I hadnt been taking my temp on a regular basis during this I dont know how much higher it would have gotten before something got out of control. It may sound like I am slightly over reacting, but there is something terrifying about knowing that your body cannot regulate it's own temperature that continues to climb and that you are only a few degrees away from a hospitalization and possibly worse.
    Maybe the smartest thing I did when my fever was so elevated was going out to get V8 and try to give my body a chance to work with more minerals. That may be one thing I didnt do as well as I probably should have in retrospect. I took potassium supplements but I probably didnt get in as much as needed.
    I am still fairly bloated and am combatting diarrhea but that seems to be improving. I am somewhat anxious to see what my results were in just a few days of use. One would think that a 6 degree temp raise would kick up your body's fat furnace so I'll find out in a couple days when the water weight sheds entirely. I am planning to have a cheat day sometime in the middle of this week and then return to my cutting diet (Embarking on TheChosen Journey). I would think that I could probably shed the last little bit of fat I am hoping for by following my original plan and incorporating IGF within the next few weeks as I had originally planned.
    I thank all of you who followed my thread for your advice before during and after my cycle you provided great insight and advice when I needed questions answered at all times of the day. Big props go out to SV-1, KOM. And it was nice to have LMO and Ben Lifton on at the same time to compare notes even if it was for only a few days. Thanks again guys.
    I am feeling good enough to hit the weights so thats where I'm headed (I look so flat and little).

Thanks for the help everyone!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Glad to hear your doing well now bro.My thought was you caught a virus as well..but who will ever really know.I'm gald you came out ok,and I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience.I really appreciate the time to put in on this.

~DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Glad to hear your doing well now bro.My thought was you caught a virus as well..but who will ever really know.I'm gald you came out ok,and I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience.I really appreciate the time to put in on this.

~DB
    I will be anxious to see if anyone else has the same negative results I did. Because it just doesnt make sense that I would have a 6 degree temp raise on only 200mg ED for 6 days. From everything I have seen those sides come from doses 4 and 5 times more than mine. Hell Buff67 runs 1g ED of DNP without being bedridden for two days like I was. To me it just doesnt all stack up. I may get the balls to go at it again a little later on down the line, but I will be sure to have some antibiotics on hand in the event maybe I did indeed catch a bug. I just dont know what else it would be other than the T3 possibly. I may try running T3 along with the Clen for the remainder of my cutting period to see if that could be the cause of it.
    Ideally I would like to isolate the what the problem is so that in the future I could eliminate the issue if at all possible.
    BTW I have still not escaped the diarrhea issue just yet. Although it has definetly lessened as it was happening about every hour. I'm not trying to be graphic but that took a toll on my ass because that DNP burnt like hell on the way out.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    TCO,

Da Bull's idea about the virus is not out of the question. What sux is that antibiotics would do you no good against it....

Are you cooling off yet or is it coming in waves???

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    TCO,

Da Bull's idea about the virus is not out of the question. What sux is that antibiotics would do you no good against it....

Are you cooling off yet or is it coming in waves???
    Yeh I have returned back to normal temp (about 97.5) which is good. About every hour that goes by I feel a little bit better. I actually had a fairly decent workout to be quite honest. I wasnt really weak and run down like I was the past two days. It is a night and day difference between the way I feel today and the way I felt when I made that post at 4am on Day 6. When I took my temp at 103+ that morning I honestly contemplated going to the hospital but fortunately I just downed some V8 (tastes like ass) and managed to bring my temp down a little bit each hour. I will see if I get the same heat problems you were referring to with the T3, because I may run it with clen starting tomorrow. I know some people have trouble running T3 which makes me wonder if that was part of my problem as well. Actually I would think since I still have DNP active in my body currently but yet feel 95% that it could be the T3 that was the likely culprit to my high temp. I dont know what the half life of T3 is but I'm pretty sure that since my body returned back to normal so quickly after stopping the T3 is a pretty good sign that it may be the issue.

alert is offline Junior Member
    i think the idea that perhaps ones immune system is weaker will on dnp might be correct .. .as on day 10 .. i felt some flu like symtoms which caused me to stop my cycle of dnp 3 days early .. tho i had no sides expect the sweats and some soaked blankets at nite ... im just waiting for the bloat to subside as i seemed to gain alot of water ..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. Just another example how everyone reacts different to dnp . My temp hit 101 the first day of my DNP cycle, was most likely from the ECY tho, but I was sh*ting bricks. Glad you are ok now. GL with whatever you're facing in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    My temp hit 101 the first day of my DNP cycle, was most likely from the ECY tho, but I was sh*ting bricks.
    Isnt kind of an unnerving thing to have your temp higher than you are comfortable with on DNP . I know when mine continued to go up Days 5 and 6 I was outright concerned.

I have opted to continue with the T3 and get back on the clen along with adhering my original cutting plan. I will prolly wrap up cutting in about 3 weeks I would suppose. Then it's time to start growing again!!

Isnt kind of an unnerving thing to have your temp higher than you are comfortable with on DNP . I know when mine continued to go up Days 5 and 6 I was outright concerned.

I have opted to continue with the T3 and get back on the clen along with adhering my original cutting plan. I will prolly wrap up cutting in about 3 weeks I would suppose. Then it's time to start growing again!!

Hey are you monitoring your temp on the t3? Are you using Mallets 7/5 cycle?

<<LMO>>

Hey are you monitoring your temp on the t3? Are you using Mallets 7/5 cycle?

<<LMO>>
    Yeah I am planning on doing that. I will monitor my temp on a regular basis to establish my dose. Currently I am planning on 50-60mcg ED. Here is the post that I will be following with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Once your Resting Temp gets above 98.8 deg you become catabolic and you begin to experience side effects associated with hyperthyroidism. By simply monitoring your basal body temp you can keep yourself in the optimal range for maximum fat loss and minimal muscle loss...it's that simple! The optimal range without supplementing with t3 or clen etc is between 97.6 - 98.2..when supplementing with thyroid meds it's closer to 98.2 - 98.8. So if your RT gets above 98.8 then decrease your dose slightly..if your RT is below 98.2 then increase your dose slightly. Don't forget proper pct's when your off!

Cool stuff......as soon as the DNP is completely outa my system I am going to just take a week off of ALL drugs lol.....then I am going to follow Mallet's cycle with Anavar & clen thrown in as well with cardio and perfect diet.

I am going to do the 7/5 split like this

Day 1-5: 200mcg
    Day 6: 100mcg
    Day 7: 50mcg

Off for 5 days then repeat

You gona use T-100x for thyroid PCT??

I haven't been able to find any yet....I really need to buy some before I start

<<LMO>>

You gona use T-100x for thyroid PCT??

I haven't been able to find any yet....I really need to buy some before I start

<<LMO>>
    Yes I will be buying mine very soon.

I did some searching and the manufacturer's website takes me here to buy online. It is in the product catalogue under T-100X.

http://www.globalvitamins.ca/

That site looks shady to me...... it doesn't even have a secure order form. I am gona keep looking around to see what I can find Thanks for the link though

<<LMO>>

That site looks shady to me...... it doesn't even have a secure order form. I am gona keep looking around to see what I can find Thanks for the link though

<<LMO>>
    Thats the link that comes from the website Mallet posted on BDBB.

Here is another one that comes up. And is actually cheaper.

http://www.supplementsetc.com/aorproducts.html
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-23-2004 at 06:03 PM.

That one is a little better......atleast it is in the US lol......

<<LMO>>

Hey guys. This isn't something I've looked into or researched but it looks like (from what I found in the last couple minutes) that this stuff can be made from scratch. Maybe yes, maybe no. Just thought I'd throw that out before I go to bed.

Good nite.

T-100X

DISCUSSION: T•100X® is a glandular support formulation for the thyroid. By providing peptides and nutrient cofactors present in healthy, functioning endocrine glands, glandulars are believed to support the normal function of the user’s endocrine cells. T•100X® also provides other nutrients necessary for thyroid function, non-thyroid glandulars to support the integrated functioning of the endocrine system, and balancing homeopathics for homeostatic regulation.*

60 Tablets AOR09003

Each Tablet Contains

Thyroid glandular (Thyroxine Free)† 100mg

Adrenal glandular† 50mg

Pituitary glandular† 15mg

Spleen glandular† 5mg

Thymus glandular† 5mg

Dulse (Rhodymenia palmetta) 400mg

Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) 15mg

Irish Moss (Chondrus crispus) 40mg

Calcarea fluorica 4x

Lycopus virginicus 4x

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gum acacia, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.

†Lyophylized glandular from free-range, pasture-fed, New Zealand bovine livestock not administered routine antibiotics or rBGH. Absolutely guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE/ “mad cow disease”).

Suggested Use :Take one to two tablets a day, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.

AOR guarantees that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, or shellfish.

Main Applications As reported by literature:

•Thyroid support

Source

Multi-source. Glandulars are sourced from free-range, pasture-fed, New Zealand bovine livestock not administered routine antibiotics or rBGH. Absolutely guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE/ “mad cow disease”).

Pregnancy / Nursing

Do not use.

Cautions

•If you are also using prescription thyroid medications, work with your
    physician to optimize the dosage.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Last edited by SV-1; 08-24-2004 at 07:51 AM.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Your temps on DNP shouldn't skyrocket as they did. Temps during the day may certainly get a bit high, but overall your basal temperature should probably drop as body temperature varies with a number of things. Stress, thyroid stress, toxins, cortisol levels, etc can all drop your temps. DNP will do a number of these to your body, thus causing your basal temp to drop. With t3 in the mix, your temps could easily skyrocket into the 100s and remain there. My thyroid is unable to maintain the addition of t3 so my temps drop off below normal quickly, thus rendering the t3 useless for me. If you react to the t3 strongly and have high temps, that's a good thing, but you should lower the dosage down to where you no longer attain such serious temps.

Of course everyone acts differently to substances, but I highly doubt the DNP would have raised your temps so severely and kept them there. I react very strongly to only 200mg so 400mg had me sweating and burning up, but my temps were only around 96 from all the stress my body was under.

I, too, think you might actually have had an infection that was causing the high temps.

Good luck getting better.

Well as you may know I was planning to run the T3 with the clen for the remainder of my cutting period to finish it out. Well I think I have found where the problem lies; The T3!! After taking one dose of 50mcg my body temp went to 101.7 and I began to again have diarrhea on an hourly basis. I know you probably wouldnt expect T3 to be the cause of this but there is no way to explain going from normal temp and no diarrhea to high temp/diarrhea and since stopping T3 temp slowly tapering back to normal and diarrhea slowing. I know this is a side effect of hyperthyroidism which in my opinion has to be the case.

Hyperthyroidism can cause diarrhea, weight loss, and deficiencies in fat soluble vitamins and calcium.
    Side effects of Hyperthyroidism
    insomnia, exhaustion, bulging eyes, diarrhea, weight loss, muscle weakness,
    tolerance to temp, intolerance to heat.
    I have changed nothing else from my diet, exercise, supplements, sleep pattern, etc outside of the addition of T3 that would result in such symptoms. The DNP would be out of my system by now and certainly wouldnt have caused my temp to go down and then rapidly go back up.
    I am curious to see what the rest of you think about this and if others have experienced such sides before.

Well this just goes to show how differently everyone can react to certain compounds. I've gone as high as 150mcg of T3 with almost no symptoms and my temp never went over 100.0 degrees.

But it only takes 100mcg of clen to make me feel like I'm going to die.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately sounds like hyper symptoms to me. At what time of day did you check your temp, and what was your temp before starting t3? sometimes a mild case of thyroid storm occurs which is linked to a hyperthyroid state, but this isn't a common occurence with just 50mcg unless your BBT was already in a hyperthyroid state..I haven't followed this thread so i'm not sure what else you've been taking, clen , eca, AAS etc...But i would try taking your BBT again first thing in the morning and find out what it is at before procceding again with anything thermogenic.

Well as you may know I was planning to run the T3 with the clen for the remainder of my cutting period to finish it out. Well I think I have found where the problem lies; The T3!! After taking one dose of 50mcg my body temp went to 101.7 and I began to again have diarrhea on an hourly basis. I know you probably wouldnt expect T3 to be the cause of this but there is no way to explain going from normal temp and no diarrhea to high temp/diarrhea and since stopping T3 temp slowly tapering back to normal and diarrhea slowing. I know this is a side effect of hyperthyroidism which in my opinion has to be the case.

I have changed nothing else from my diet, exercise, supplements, sleep pattern, etc outside of the addition of T3 that would result in such symptoms. The DNP would be out of my system by now and certainly wouldnt have caused my temp to go down and then rapidly go back up.
    I am curious to see what the rest of you think about this and if others have experienced such sides before.

Definately sounds like hyper symptoms to me. At what time of day did you check your temp, and what was your temp before starting t3?
    Before beginning the DNP , T3 it was generally 97.6.

Sometimes a mild case of thyroid storm occurs which is linked to a hyperthyroid state, but this isn't a common occurence with just 50mcg unless your BBT was already in a hyperthyroid state
    I wasnt in a state of hyperthyroid before taking the DNP. Is it impossible that I could have been in a state of hyperthyroid though after ceasing the DNP and continuing the T3? If Thyroid Storm is indeed the case how can I go about rectifying the situation?

I haven't followed this thread so i'm not sure what else you've been taking, clen, eca, AAS etc
    I was cutting for about 8 weeks prior to taking DNP/T3 and going 2 on 2 off with Clen and ECA. I am also running Test Prop which I continue to run along with Nolva as my anti-e.

But i would try taking your BBT again first thing in the morning and find out what it is at before procceding again with anything thermogenic.
    Temp is still elevated from BBT to anywhere from 98.5-99.1 I still have not had a solid bowel movement since this adventure started a week ago. I just started a general antibiotic with the Dr. in the event I had acquired some bug but it doesnt seem to have made an impact. I have not taken any thermogenics nor changed my diet in any way outside of having a cheat day yesterday.
    Do you have any suggestions as to what I could do to lower my temp to normal and not have to sh*t 6-8 times a day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information