katdaddy is offline New Member

mid-cycle results

I wanted to share w/you bro's my cycle results.

currently taking: dbol 30mg/day
    deca 200mg/week
    sust 25omg/week

The test has just kicked in and what a feeling
    All my basic lifts are moving up nicely, but my body weight is staying the same. I think my body comp is changing (that's why I'm not gaining weight)
    One day I go into the gym and THAT day what was heavy is now light, for example I was benching 315x5 and now 315x10! I used to bench 350x8 natural do you guys think I should be able to reach that again w/about 2months left on the juice?

Seated cable rows before 230x10 now 280x8 I hope the gains keep on comming. When I started this cycle I was a bit apprehensive about it because the sust and deca are both UG labs. But now w/these great results I'm gonna order some more love the cheap price. The only negatives about the cycle was the back pain from the dbol, & the pain from the injections in the thigh whoa that hurt, not durring the injections but after about a day or so I get pain at the injection site so much that I can't flex my leg w/out severe pain. But I found that if I put ice on the injection site right afterwards there is no pain whatsoever.

Well, back to my main thought do you guys think that the gains will contiue at the same rate throughout the cycle?

Peace...

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro thats not the test kicking in thats the dbol ...But when you come off the dbol and are only taking 1 250mg sus inj a wk your going to be a hurting puppy

Stats are:
    33 y/o
    6' 245lbs (10lb gain in 3weks)
    bf not sure guessing around 14%

I've seen the results from the dbol after about 2wks, strength wasn't going up much but gained size nicely. Now the strength is kicking in and the bodyfat is droping so I know that's not the dbol.

Each workout is better than the last so I'm happy w/this cycle, maybe next time I'll up the doses. Do you think it's too late to up the doseage on the deca ?

Peace...
    Last edited by katdaddy; 01-16-2005 at 10:01 PM.

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    what you are feeling is the dbol . From my own experiance this is what ihave to say.

Im on a Deca /sust cycle and so far ive gained a good 27lbs.

When I first started the cycle i was taking 35mg of Dbol (pink ones with the dragon on them) and My strenght went through the roof after about 2 weeks on it, I was gaining an avg of 5lbs a week untill my 3rd week where it tapered off. Once I got off the dbols I was at 213lbs, then my weight started to slowly come down. I hit the 205 lbs mark and was stuck there untill a week ago. Man im Telling you, Sust and deca took a long time to kick in. Example

Thur I had a very good workout then took the rest of the week off. Monday I go in to work out and God **** I got this strenght out of knowwhere, I was doing 120lbs DB's flat bench (chest) like nothing, as to before I could barely do 110lbs. One thing that really bothers me about this cycle is that my sex life is really hurting now, I rarely think about sex and when I do have sex I cannot bust a load. So saying this, this will be my last deca/test cycle as I will never do deca again if my sex life will be hindered like this

Stats
    Dbol wk 1-4 35mg
    Wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/ Sust 500mg EOD
    Femera EOD .6mg

NOt sure on my bf as I never measured it before my cycle, but I can tell you that i am alot leaner

Yeah, I know what you are saying one day I went to the gym and BAM the strength just increased like crazy! I'm taking the blue heart shaped one, but I like the pink ones better. I got some back pain w/these blue ones, I had to drink one & a half to two gallons of water a day just to get the back pain to go away. But then I might as well have taken all my work & phone calls into the bathroom cause I was in there half the day.

Sorry about that sexy drive bro, maybe you can ask your girl to bring home another chick so you can have two girls at once That should do the trick...

But my workouts are still great even though I've been off dbol for 2weeks, how about yours?

Peace...

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katdaddy
    Yeah, I know what you are saying one day I went to the gym and BAM the strength just increased like crazy! I'm taking the blue heart shaped one, but I like the pink ones better. I got some back pain w/these blue ones, I had to drink one & a half to two gallons of water a day just to get the back pain to go away. But then I might as well have taken all my work & phone calls into the bathroom cause I was in there half the day.

Sorry about that sexy drive bro, maybe you can ask your girl to bring home another chick so you can have two girls at once That should do the trick...

But my workouts are still great even though I've been off dbol for 2weeks, how about yours?

Peace...

My workouts are better then ever although I dont get the insane pumps I used to. I have soo much strenght that when I grab thos 120 dumbells, they feel light(as most ppl would grab 50lbs). Its amazing how strenght can just kick in like that. I know for a fact if I had a partner to work out with, I would be alot stronger and a tad bigger As for sex....well lets just say I had teh best sex in a while this morning

Danny Out....

Thread Information