Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

AandF's First Cycle Thread

Before Stats:

Click for Before Pics

19 1/2
    185 lbs
    Under 12% bf.
    Lifting History: 2 years hard, 1 1/2 years before that.
    Bench: 325
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 345

The Cycle:

Test E 500mg/week 250mg E3.5D
    DBol 40mg/ED
    Nolva 10mg/ED
    Finasteride 1mg/ED
    L-Dex .25mg/ED
    Clomid and Nolva with Trib 4g ED following Pheedno's PCT

I just did my first shot about 10 minutes ago, in the quad, and I must say it was much much easier then I ever expected. Now it's time to eat eat lift eat lift eat eat. Going for 4000 clean calories a day... 400 pro, 350 carb, 100 fat. I'm sure I'll go over this just to be on the safe side though.

Ill keep you bros updated. I just took my Nolva/Finasteride/L-dex cocktail and it was disgusting! D-Bol starts tomorrow. Hopefully my workouts by the end of the week will start to get a little crazy.

Special thanks to ColdStone, LeanMeOut, Dalcowbag, Da Bull, MudMan, 1badcamaro, Soldier Of Misfortune, and everyone else who answered my stupid questions or otherwise helped me in my journey.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 08-16-2004 at 01:07 AM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    All right dude, the madness has begun. Youve waited long and hard for this, lets do this thing. I cant wait to start my M1T, Once were back at home and go to the gym, Rick is gonna $hit a brick when he sees us. Keep me updated on this, in a few years I may have to borrow some "knowledge."

Day 2 -

Well its been about 9 hours since my shot, and my quad is feeling a little sore but nothing horrible... just feels like i got punched there or something. Hopefully it gets better and not worse. Pounding food already, and im ready to hit the gym. Took the first dbol .

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck on the cycle bro, hopin you put on some good size cause i'll be doin the same cycle as you know. Lookin huge in the pictures, can't wait to see your results!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    what gear are you running?

Davinci Test E and Dbols
    IBE anti e's

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    best of luck. you have a good base, so im sure you'll be getting good results

FVCK this bitch is getting sore... not right where i shot it which was on the outside of my right quad, but its real sore down the middle. Maybe thats where the oil settled? I'm massaging it in and im about to go take another shower.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Davinci labs Test E just got tested, the results are in the steroids question section. Its slightly overdosed!!

Good luck w/ the cycle man!

Day 3- Alright its been 2 days since my quad injection, and today was worse then yesterday. Limping a little bit, and today is leg day. I think im going to just do squats with 225 to try and loosen/stretch this bitch out. Is this normal for it to be sore 2 days afterwards?

Day 4 - Test flu starts.

I was so lethargic today i didnt get out of bed till 1. Had a heating pad on my leg all night and it is much better today. Im decreasing calories a bit today also bumping my training back so i can take today off, no appetite or energy. Hopefully the test flu goes away tomorrow and I can do chest.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Day 4 - Test flu starts.

I was so lethargic today i didnt get out of bed till 1. Had a heating pad on my leg all night and it is much better today. Im decreasing calories a bit today also bumping my training back so i can take today off, no appetite or energy. Hopefully the test flu goes away tomorrow and I can do chest.

Hope u feel better soon bro, goodluck

Dr. Soldier is in, his diagnosis...at your luau party on sat nite, find the hottest chick there and rail her twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Dr. Soldier is in, his diagnosis...at your luau party on sat nite, find the hottest chick there and rail her twice.

that always works

Day 5 - Shot #2

Just gave myself a shot in the glute... think I hit a nerve on the way in cuz i jolted but then was fine. I massaged the muscle and now I've got a heat pad blazin on it. The injections always go so slow thru a 25g needle.

My leg is improving, I can walk normally now but stairs are still a little awkward. Its still sore, and it feels harder to the touch than my other quad. The only things im noticing are i'm sweating like a fvcking pig and have been for a couple days. It is extremely hot here though.

Since my leg is improving and not getting worse I think that means its not an abscess, just normal shot discomfort. Any input on this?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Good cycle bro keep it up.

Day 8-

Have to give myself another shot today, the quad was a bitch compared to the glute, but the glute is so hard to reach around to. I think i might try a delt REAAAAL slow. I'm up about 6 or 7 pounds but that could be water/fat cuz im eating so much. Although, I don't have moon face or anything yet. Thanks L-dex.

The pumps in the gym are definately un-natural. I did bi's yesterday and after a couple sets I looked in the mirror and i had the firehose vein going down the middle of my bi's... never seen it that big before. Seeing veins sticking out in my front delts and neck when I do deadlift or shrugs.

Another thing is I sweat unbelievably. I looked around the gym yesterday and there isnt a drop of sweat on anyone so i know it wasnt that hot there... but I look in the mirror and I am soaked, looks like I'm wearing posing oil. Kinda sweet. Hopefully this TEST kicks in early in week 3 so I can start getting my weights up real fast.

I could have killed someone last night. I'm not drinking, but we had a party here last night about 70 people here. A bunch of random freshmen too. Towards the end of the party, one of them tries walking off with our 5 gal gatorade container with jungle juice in it, and my friend catches him. UNFORTUNATELY I was out getting another tapper.... Oh man if I would have caught this little **** I would have dragged him on the back deck by the throat in front of everyone and just went to town. AAAAAAAHHHHH it makes me pissed thinking about it.

Day 10 -

DBol pumps are definately there, just not as much as I expected. Im holding water obviously b/c I'm up 8 lbs from a week and a half ago. I gave myself a delt shot 2 days ago, and its starting to hurt a little now. Ill put icy hot on it tonight.

Im getting pissed waiting for this test to kick in, cuz I know it doesnt till at least week 3!!! AAAAAHHH I should have gotten prop too.

Day 12-

Did chest today, also taking 50mg of dbol /day instead of 40... holy $hit my chest/shoulders blew up when i was lifting... I did dbell incline with 90's for 8, I think I was getting 75's by 8 a couple weeks ago. Theres definately some fluid retention, i can't even hardly see the horseshoe on my tri's anymore and it was there a couple of days ago. My left one is swollen and red from the delt injection sunday night anyway. Ill be extremely happy when I'm done with the dbol and this water weight can get replaced by some real mass from the test.

Day 25 -

Been really busy with school (AND MEALS). Pumps in the gym are sweet, I can feel the test starting to kick in, I'm in the middle of week 4. I'm up to 200 lbs today, from 184 starting out. Sweet. I'm sure some of it is water, but the DBol ends in about 5 days so that should drop and get replaced by solid gains from the test.

Oh yeah, I'm eating at least 4500 calories a day
    Last edited by AandF6969; 09-08-2004 at 09:49 PM.

Day 25 -

Been really busy with school (AND MEALS). Pumps in the gym are sweet, I can feel the test starting to kick in, I'm in the middle of week 4. I'm up to 200 lbs today, from 184 starting out. Sweet. I'm sure some of it is water, but the DBol ends in about 5 days so that should drop and get replaced by solid gains from the test.

Looks like everything is goin well for you bro, keep up the hard work man, it will all pay off. Best of luck to you

Day 26 -

Wow.. did my 8th injection today and lifted chest, WOW... I started off with incline barbell and my best was 225x6 AFTER I did a couple sets of 185... it was teriffic. Did flyes after that until my tits were aching. Then some decline.

I think next week I'm going to max out on flat. I found out there's a bench competition at my college at the end of October... oh, what? That's the 11th week of my cycle? FVCK YEAH.

Started getting uncomfortable back pumps yesterday/today... kind of odd since I've been on the dbol for 25 days.

Day 27-

D@MN IT!!!! The back pumps finally arrived... after 6 sets of weighted chins I was doing deadlift and I could only get out 3 sets before my lower/middle back tightened up so much it felt like I was pinching a nerve. I tried standing, sitting back and sitting forward and it still hurt so i moved on to rows and called myself a pussy and kept going.

Anyone know why it took this long for them to hit me? or what causes them?

could be all that sand in your vagina causing the pain

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    could be all that sand in your vagina causing the pain
    Always looking for an opportunity to post whore...

unreal is offline New Member
    really interesting read bro, look forward to more!

good luck with it

Day 30 -

204 LBS - UP 20 LBS IN 4 WEEKS

Well the dbol gets finished tomorrow... I'm kind of sad to see it go. Although when this water gets dropped and gets replaced by mass, it will be rediculous. I was disappointed, 6 days ago i did shoulders with 75's (high weight for me) 8 times and tonight i couldnt even get the 85's up... oh well I've got plenty of time left.

Im looking forward to maxing for chest on Wednesday... I have no idea what its going to be.. I know itll be above 325 though. If I hit 350 I will absolutely $hit my pants.

This 4000 calories/day minimum isnt really uncomfortable anymore... maybe I should raise it.

Day 30 -

204 LBS - UP 20 LBS IN 4 WEEKS

Well the dbol gets finished tomorrow... I'm kind of sad to see it go. Although when this water gets dropped and gets replaced by mass, it will be rediculous. I was disappointed, 6 days ago i did shoulders with 75's (high weight for me) 8 times and tonight i couldnt even get the 85's up... oh well I've got plenty of time left.

Im looking forward to maxing for chest on Wednesday... I have no idea what its going to be.. I know itll be above 325 though. If I hit 350 I will absolutely $hit my pants.

This 4000 calories/day minimum isnt really uncomfortable anymore... maybe I should raise it.

Nice bro! You holdin lots of water? You're eating real clean too aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Nice bro! You holdin lots of water? You're eating real clean too aren't you?
    Yeah I can tell I'm holding some water, but the veins in my shoulders/traps are better than theyve ever been, I dont know if its the test or DBol . I'm sure my weight will drop a little this week due to the dbol being gone but if I get up to 210 with the test and keep it, ill be one happy camper.

Eating really clean... 3 pro/fat meals a day and 4 pro/carb including PWO shake. Less than 120g fat every day too.

Yeah I can tell I'm holding some water, but the veins in my shoulders/traps are better than theyve ever been, I dont know if its the test or DBol . I'm sure my weight will drop a little this week due to the dbol being gone but if I get up to 210 with the test and keep it, ill be one happy camper.

Eating really clean... 3 pro/fat meals a day and 4 pro/carb including PWO shake. Less than 120g fat every day too.
    Sounds like you're makin some great progress man. Keep it up!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam aandf this sounds great so far. i might need to try that cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    dam aandf this sounds great so far. i might need to try that cycle.
    Everyone is doin it, all your friends are.

Sounds fvckin sweet dude. Itll be cool to see this in progress since I havent seen your dumb@ss since we left for school in aug. Rick will $hit a brick if we go to the gym, but we haffta wait till Im on M1T. Keep blastin dude, and eatin, and fvckin hot chicks.

Awesome results so far bro, just to update you, i'm up about 12 pounds and have about a week and a half left of dbol . I've been noticing the tightening in my lower back as well. How long duz your pain last, like all night or just a few hours after?! Hopin my test kicks in soon, congrats on the gains bro and keep it up. We'll have to compare when you come home!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    **** good diary bro.

Day 33-

Maxed out on bench today, heres what I did

135x8 stretch
    225x12 warm up
    315x3 (4 with spot)
    350x0
    350x0
    340x1

I was so pissed I couldnt get 350. Im going to lift with probably 285 next week for sets and then try maxing out again the week after. I'm upping calories too. FVCK!!!

Day 33-

Maxed out on bench today, heres what I did

135x8 stretch
    225x12 warm up
    315x3 (4 with spot)
    350x0
    350x0
    340x1

I was so pissed I couldnt get 350. Im going to lift with probably 285 next week for sets and then try maxing out again the week after. I'm upping calories too. FVCK!!!

Dont sweat it bro, youll get there in no time. Just keep poundin away and eat, eat, eat.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention I picked up 48 pounds of chicken at Sams Club along with 60 cans of tuna yesterday... MMMM MMM, BITCH!!

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah, i forgot to mention I picked up 48 pounds of chicken at Sams Club along with 60 cans of tuna yesterday... MMMM MMM, BITCH!!
    What no eggs? Nice results so far.

Its so funny buying a $hitload of food at once. Or ordering it. At the dorm chow hall I asked for 8 eggs over easy one morning and the dumb bitch looked at me like I was retarded. DID I STUDDER??! COOK ME 8 EGGS BITCH!!!

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Its so funny buying a $hitload of food at once. Or ordering it. At the dorm chow hall I asked for 8 eggs over easy one morning and the dumb bitch looked at me like I was retarded. DID I STUDDER??! COOK ME 8 EGGS BITCH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information