angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

clen+T4 cycle journal

Alright bros, this is my second clen cycle. first one did good, but i didn't dose very high, max was 120mcg. This time i want to almost double that. I will be doing 1 hour to 1 hour 15min cardio every morning.
    Today is day 1
    Cardio 9:15-10:30
    First clen dose:80mcg@ 10:50am

feel some good shakes this time, as my first dose is four times what it was first cycle ... nothing i can't handle though.

also i will be taking 4 grams of taurine and 200mg potassium in the AM!

will possibly get some selenium and magnesium supps, as this with the taurine will help boost t4 to t3 conversion!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 08-14-2004 at 10:26 AM.

Day 2 now
    got on a bike from 9:30-10:25
    breathing felt a little weird, i did mostly aerobic, but for 2 5 min intervals decided to get my heart rate up to about 170. i like the feeling of anaerobic training for a few mins inbetween!

100mcg clen @11am when i got back from cardio. shakes are still very noticeable, but bearable. i dont feel any extra heat or sweats at all on this stuff, i didn't last time either.

1 more day till i start the thryoid hormones

day 3

Did 45 mins am cardio today, i do 45mins on sunday instead of an hour, its kinda my day off did it from 8:22-9:07
    120mcg clen at 9:15 with 3 grams taurine and 300mg potassium
    still shakes, but they are about the same, maybe a little less.
    started to get a bit of a headache about an hour and a half after the clen though. Some tylenol with codeine fixed that right quick

the T4 starts tomorrow, and the dosing sched looks like this:
    8/16 100mcg t4
    8/17 200mcg t4
    8/18 300mcg t4
    9/19 300mcg t4
    8/20 300mcg t4
    8/21 300mcg t4
    8/22 200mcg t4
    8/23 100mcg t4
    8/24 50mcg t4
    8/25 25mcg t4

i would use t3 but i have none and the t4 was free. my cytomel is on its way here right now, and i'll have enough for a long cycle, i just wanted the t4 for a little metabo-boost while on high clen doses (160-180mcg)
    look alright to everybody?

well today i did cardio from 8:20-9:20.
    took my 140mcg clen just now, so i dont feel anything yet
    decided against the t4 supplementation, as i could not find a single one of mallets recommended thyroid pct items in my local area. i'll buy some online, and when they come i'll use the t4. i also have 4 cytomel bottles coming, so i'll use the real deal instead of guessing with t4 dosing.

i'll post later with my clen sides from 140!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Goodluck bro, you're doing some high doses.

forgot about the thread for a few days. sides from 140 werent bad, same as 120mcg.
    did cardio on 8/17 in the am, and took 160mcg. that fvcked me up a little! slightly light headed all day, but i ate like total ****. i think i consumed about 12,000 calories!

today

8/18 felt sluggish this am, didn't do cardio for the first time
    180mcg clen ... feelings the same as yesterday, light tolerable headache, nothing i even need tylenol for! not too shaky, but its very noticable in my handwriting though, scribbly as all hell! also i'm typing faster than i ever thought possible now!

8/19 180mcg

sides are less, i barely notice them now. i feel like i have a slight pressure on my head, and i'm slightly jittery, but it is comparable to drinking an expresso. i do notice some slight strength gains, but not much. these could be attributed to other means though, not the clen !

8/20
    180mcg.....
    no cardio once again, didn't ahve time...same as yesterday for sides. i have such a tolerance to most drugs, ughhhh... i barely feel **** now at 180mcg, is that normal?

Wow you have an amazing tolerance.. lucky you. Be careful though bro! Are you looking leaner?

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Wow you have an amazing tolerance.. lucky you. Be careful though bro! Are you looking leaner?
    deff looking leaner. i can see it in my lower abs a lot. i was on a great cutting diet but crashed it for abuot 3 days real bad, so my progress came to a screeching halt. i decided i'm going to finish the clen but transition into a bulking cycle while i'm on it. i'm still leaning out a bit, but not that fast.

also, because i have this tolerance does that mean the clen is not working for me as well, or just that the sides aren't as noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    deff looking leaner. i can see it in my lower abs a lot. i was on a great cutting diet but crashed it for abuot 3 days real bad, so my progress came to a screeching halt. i decided i'm going to finish the clen but transition into a bulking cycle while i'm on it. i'm still leaning out a bit, but not that fast.

also, because i have this tolerance does that mean the clen is not working for me as well, or just that the sides aren't as noticeable?
    Just means your body is different, its no big deal really.. as long as you continue to see results then its working!

Thread Information