Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    i HATE the feeling of dnp in the morning. i could never take it at night and live past 2 days. morning at 10am for me

so when is it a good time to take dnp? i live in the Philippines and its hot all day long! would taking it in the evening affect my sleep?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    I live in Atlanta, and it was pretty warm also... that was one of the reasons why I took it at 8pm.... I used benedryl, take it at night also... you will sleep fine..I would wake up 1 times a night to change my shirt... no problems sleeping here...

PRacer is offline New Member

DNP the madness

Why does everyone say DNP is the scariest stuff?
    I have done all my research on it and am taking it starting saturday, i need some info. PLease u guys give me some stuff, thanks bros

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    Why does everyone say DNP is the scariest stuff?
    I have done all my research on it and am taking it starting saturday, i need some info. PLease u guys give me some stuff, thanks bros
    Bro, you woke up a 9 month old thread for something you can search. Use the search button, and look at all the DNP threads that come up. This info is very widespread. I am not trying to flame you, just trying to help you, seeing that this is your first post.

You need to search, read, read, read, sleep, read, read, read, and then if you can't find the info, ask. Good luck. BTW, never start anything without feeling like you know it inside and out! If you don't know why this stuff is scary, maybe Saturday is not a good starting day. Possibly move it back

no no no, i know like everything about it, im just saying because like i am curious to know like what else is hazardous about it. Thanks for the concern though, i appreciate it

hey whats up guys, im doing my last dose of my first dnp cycle tommorrow, i would like to know how much more will i be losing like even a week after, and also how much is considered bloating, and how muchwater weight will come off, even when im done?

hey bro whats up? i am on my last dosage today, how good of results am i going to see when i fully am off dnp ? get back to me bro, and thanks for your cycle, it helped

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information