first-timer is offline New Member

Exclamation Send Me A Couple Of Lines Please!!!!

Well, after researching a lot, I am just about to start my first cycle, so I little help would really be a good thing, I am planning to do this as my first cycle:

Week 1-8: 500 mg/week Testoviron or Sustanon (need help to decide)

Week 1-4: 30 mg/day D-bol (maybe less???)
    Week 5-8: 50 mg/day Winny
    Clomid: 3 days after last winny, 300 mg 1 day, then 100 mg for 10 days and 50 mg for 10 more days.
    Also some liver-protector (have not decide one yet)

question: Is it ok if I include some Nolvadex in the cycle even dough I dont get gyno sympthoms??? How much if I take it??
    Is D-Bol + Winny too much for a first cycle???
    Should I use less D-bol?? (maybe too much for a first-tiimer???)
    Sustanon or Testoviron??? I know that Testoviron is supossed to be better for a first-timer because it is easy for your body to deal with one kind of test than to deal with 4, but I read almost every review that I found and almost all of them say that Sust is better than Testoviron, fewer side efects and water retention. Would like a word about this.
    Let me know what you think...thanks......

First-Timer
    Last edited by first-timer; 03-04-2002 at 10:35 PM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats? age, height, weight, traning experience, etc...That will help everyone answer your questions. I wouldn't run two 17aa in the same cycle. If it where a 10 week cycle I can see you running 1-4 dbol and say in week 9 start winny and run it for 4 weeks. That sould be enough time between the two. just my opinion.

first-timer is offline New Member

Question My stats

Here are my stats: I am 26, 5'11", 175 lbs, been training for almost 7 years. I also tought that using two oral steroids like D-Bol and Winny was too much, I think I will stick with winny only. what do you think??? (For quality gains), I dont really want to be bloated. My main goal is to get quality muscle, And maybe the winny will help me.
    What do you think of this cycle:

Week 1-8: 500 mg/week sustanon or testoviron ....dont know yet??
    week 1-6: 50 mg/day winny????
    week 1-8: 10 mg/day nolvadex
    clomid: 2 weeks after last shoot of testosterone , 300 day 1, 100 mg 10 days, and 50 mg for 10 more days. Liver protector all the way as well.
    Keep in mind that I am not looking for "explosive"results, just quality gains. Thanks

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    ok sustanon made in pakistan is good and sustanon is better then the testo.....take one tab proviron and and 1 tab nolvadex if i were u right from the start better care full then sorry...a comon mistake...

Thread Information