kaorialfred is offline Member

Fluoximesterona cycle (Stenox brand)

I am going for 4 weeks. I really don't know what to expect. I get 1 cc test cyp every 4 days. So hopefully this will give me what I wanted. More definiton and strenght increase. I will post any dramatic changes. I am also back to my cardio sched which is 1hr a day. Maybe that will help with the fat burning effect. I hope that I am going to get great results. I have my milk thistle. Diet is in check. I am going to get the cranberry stuff today later. oh, feel free to comment on this. Any of you with Halo experience.
    my starting weight is 253. I haven't done my 9 site measurements yet. I will next week.

later

day 6 just started to work out yesterday because of the hurricane. I did chest but no heavy pressing. I didn't eat clean at all. Finally today I have power. I did do a little agressive behavior on Tuesday night. Maybe it was all in my head. Today I did bi's and tri's and got my arms pumped pretty quick. . I haven't done any cardio, which sucks cause I want to try to get my bf down. I still have time. I don't really feel it yet. Or maybe I am expecting too much. I am going to do legs tomorrow and maybe on day 7 I will feel different. anys suggestions or comments as always more than welcome.

so day 7 leg day
    went and did hack squats and leg extensions and some other squating machine.
    Didn't notice any significant change in strengh yet
    guess I am going to have to wait.
    did 30 min of cardio after weights.

I did have pumps in my legs but I was thinking maybe its the high reps.

Oh well hopefully sat.

My benching guy didn't show. I tried benching 230 and I couldn't even control it. Dammed I knew I shouldn't have done 40 min of cardio before. Either way I did dumbell press and pull overs and flat bench press ending with cable cross overs starting low then going med. was able to do 70 on the stack for 3 reps.
    I took 8 before the workout then I ate. I didn't feel it. Felt my clen more than anything. Just took 8 and going kick back at home. and try doing 16 on Sunday at once on an empty stomach to see if that has any effect?

Okay I am feel it. I am splitting it up. 4 every three hours. thanks to a friend who gave me that advice.
    I did shoulders today mostly dumbels and cabel work.
    Here is the best I was able to do 3 sets of 6 on the dip bar.
    after my work out.

Did notice some strengh change. I acutally pressed 80lb dumbells then went down the rack for 4 sets. The most impressive part was trying to control 80 pounders. I have never been able to lift a 60lb into postiton let alone 80
    In all I had a semi elevated mood. Kinda weird felt like I was starting to trip, but not quite there. I don't know I did a lot of acid thru the 80's to 90's so it may just be me.

I am going to do cardio after my 2nd dose this morning. Hopefully I will be able to go for an hour.
    I think it has begun!!!

OKayyy, I think I know what the back pump is all about.

Feeling good was very up beat yesterday. I def have noticed the hardness coming over. The clen that I took freakin wrecked me. I had taurine and potas. Still had a leg cramp that came out of the vastus medial quad to the hip flexor. It felt as if my leg was being cut open by a knife.
    I did back tried some dead lifts on the smith and rows. Was feeling good, strong then I could do nothing cause my back was tight as all out.
    I haven't done cardio like I want too. maybe today I will.
    that's it for now. I didn't do deadlifts, prob will but not today. I have to get over the quad cramp.

[B]Check this out last night I weighed myself and I was 266. Today I am 258 that's 5lbs over what I normally weigh without being bloated ont test.
    I did chest yesterday. Flat,incline, decline, dumbell incline, and cable crossovers. I finished up with dips. I took a glance at myself in the mirror and was pretty impressed. I didn't go heavy/ no partner to assist. I didn't feel like asking anyone either. I did 135lb on incline, decline, flat. I was doing 4 sets of 10. The only prob I had was being too pumped to do anything. I had too (from advice I read here walk around until it went away)
    Which is the wierdest feeling!!! I followed up my workout with 20 min on the recumbent bike. Felt pretty good after the workout. I was pummpped so hard in the chest and shoulders.

Kinda sucked but maybe today will be different. I am going to try and do bi's and tri's today. We will see.

Yesterday was leg day, and it went well!!
    was able to do higher reps with about a 50lb add on in weights.
    Felt good. didn't really feel my halo at all for the rest of the day. pretty weird. Kinda felt as if it was never there? Legs feel okay this morning I just know I need to strecht'em out. Was very aggressive towards the opposite sex. Must be the Halo, cause it shore isn't my wife

Thread Information