Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Long Low Dose DNP

OK so I see that while I was gone everyone decided they would also jump on the DNP bandwagon and begin their threads. Contrary to the ones I have seen recently posted being short duration cycles and PCT cycles mine should be considerably longer. I am shooting for 30days, but may be shortened slightly if I feel my results are justifiable to cease the sides and madness.

DNP
    H*** Fire Labs

Supplements
    All are currently on hand
    200mg DNP
    200 mg Quercetin (same maker KOM referred to in his post)
    2g Potassium ED
    E/C/Y/G/A @ 25/200/5/40/75 mg (will vary because of powders increments)
    Vitamin C @ 1000mg
    Vitamin E @ 800 IU
    T2 @ ? (Have a small amount and don't feel like dropping the $ for more)
    T3 @ 45 mcg
    Benadryl
    Melatonin
    Taurine @ 500 mg ED
    Clen (could be ran in place of Ephedrine depending on feedback I get from others with experience)
    Test Prop @ 100mg ED (currently running as part of cutting cycle)

Training

Cardio each morning at 60-70% MHR (walking, eliptical, bike)
    Resistance Training will be difficult to come by with my schedule, however, I feel as though I should be able to make it in more religiously.

Diet
    Currently my diet is:
    Cardio (10 am)
    Meal 1 (11 am) 55g Protein and 14g Fat
    Meal 2 (2 pm) 55g Protein 14g Fat
    Meal 3 (5pm) 55g Protein 14g Fat
    Meal 4 (8 pm) 55g Protein 14g Fat
    Meal 5 (10 pm) 50g of protein 85g Dextrose
    Meal 6 (12 am) 55 grams of lean protein with 85g Carb

I would ideally like to continue using this dietary approach if I can fight the sugar cravings and such. I will certainly alter this if someone has a perfect DNP diet, however, it seems that everyone has varying opinions on the correct plan of attack.

Photos
    Should be taken in the morning before cardio(Aug 16th). Hopefully the camera I am being forced to use has a timer so that I can get multiple angles. The pics won't be up right away in this thread because I will have to have them developed and then scanned (Sorry my digital cam is not with me currently).

You can follow along with my cutting journey also that has been running for about 7 weeks although I believe I may be keeping track of all progress via this thread from now on.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=108599

Here is the link I am using to determine active DNP amount in the blood.
    http://67.18.108.244//showpost.php?p...&postcount=114
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-19-2004 at 04:09 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good luck bro...... I am actually thinking about extending my DNP cycle a little if the sides are what they currently are in a week from now. Honestly it is not bad at all..... you just feel hungry all the time and sweat when not in a/c w/ a fan on you. But other than that I am fine, and my strength isn't really down too much while lifting. Good luck making it through cardio every morning though..... this stuff does make you a bit tired and you are usually hotter in the morning when you first wake. You might want to think about cutting down the cardio to like 20-30 minutes and doing it EOD, and also make sure you have a pro/carb meal in the AM after cardio. DNP can make you go hypoglycemic and after fasting all night I wouldn't do cardio then eat pro/fat all day until PWO.

<<LMO>>

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    GL man. My cycle finishes tommorow..thank god! I dont see how you can do 30 days but as always, keep cool and safe :]

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    DNP can make you go hypoglycemic and after fasting all night I wouldn't do cardio then eat pro/fat all day until PWO.
    Have you found a bigger heat issue with sugars or starches? Ideally I wouldnt mind consuming a cup of Oatmeal post cardio in place of the fat especially if you think that works better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Have you found a bigger heat issue with sugars or starches? Ideally I wouldnt mind consuming a cup of Oatmeal post cardio in place of the fat especially if you think that works better.

I see no problem in consuming a cup of oatmeal as your going to be burning fat all day long cardio or not on DNP . Plus you lessen the chance of going hypo

Honestly I am not really that hot from either, but if I had to say which one gave a greater sensation of heat after consumption I would definitely say the starchy carbs made me hotter.

<<LMO>>

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'd replace the fat with carbs in meal one. You don't want to experience any hypo symptoms, and the DNP will more then make up for the blunting of lipolysis the carbs will cause post cardio.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Oatmeal produces no heat whatsoever. Sugar never really did for me (Icecream), but starchy foods will make you overheat.

Personally I think your diet has to much fat in it, You could add oatmeal in where all the fats are and have much better results imo. The extra fiber and long strain carbohydrates will supress appetite much more than most fats will (Oatmeal is one of the lowest, if not the lowest, carbohydrate on the insulin index).

Your cycle looks very good, and you're going to get excellent results.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    85 grams of carbs right before bed? I think you may get a little hot while sleeping bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101

Personally I think your diet has to much fat in it, You could add oatmeal in where all the fats are and have much better results imo. The extra fiber and long strain carbohydrates will supress appetite much more than most fats will (Oatmeal is one of the lowest, if not the lowest, carbohydrate on the insulin index).
    I am quite sure that Oatmeal would have no negative effect just like you said. It seems that Oatmeal is the god of all carbohydrates. I will play around with it a bit and see what works best. It seems that there are differing opinions on what works best Fats or Carbs on DNP . I would most certainly welcome carbs (whole grains) as it has been 7 weeks since I have done so. In the next few days I will try to find out how much my body craves carbs and such and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    85 grams of carbs right before bed? I think you may get a little hot while sleeping bro.
    I would agree that this could cause some problems, however, I generally will work out at about 9pm which would then cause me to need those carbs for muscle glycogen replacement. I could certainly alter the time at which I work out slightly, but I think I will stick with this current set up and see if it causes me too much heat while sleeping. I am the type of person that could sleep through literally everything so I am not overly concerned about waking up periodically throughout the night. I slept through fire alarms on a regular basis while living in a fraternity house. Plus I will plan on consuming those 85g carb through oatmeal which should lessen the heat judging from what others have indicated.

I am quite sure that Oatmeal would have no negative effect just like you said. It seems that Oatmeal is the god of all carbohydrates. I will play around with it a bit and see what works best. It seems that there are differing opinions on what works best Fats or Carbs on DNP. I would most certainly welcome carbs (whole grains) as it has been 7 weeks since I have done so. In the next few days I will try to find out how much my body craves carbs and such and go from there.

I have no craved carbs at all...... I just feel hungry 24/7

As for oatmeal making you hot.... it really doesn't. So far the only thing that makes me even a little hot is brown rice and wheat bread. But like it was stated in my DNP thread, nutrient shifting is not necessary as DNP is not hormonal, and adding more carbs to your diet is purely for comfort that is. I would just do a basic cutting diet with high protein / medium carb / moderate fat. It will work great for you.

<<LMO>>

I would just do a basic cutting diet with high protein / medium carb / moderate fat. It will work great for you.

<<LMO>>
    That was always kind of my approach on the issue also. I have read multiple places where it indicates that neither fat nor carbs has an effect one way or the other. I think I will go with the cutting diet I outlined until I encounter a problem. I am really only looking to shed about the last 5-10lbs or so. I am sitting at about 11%bf and a 10lb fat loss would put me right about at 6-7% bf more than sufficient for my goals. So far today I have gone with Pro/Fat meals and not noticed any difference although it is still only day 1.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck on the cycle bro...I'll be following this closely.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    DNP is the way to go lately i see

Diet
    Went as laid out except that I lifted at 5pm instead of later in the evening. I had no sugar cravings or increased hunger although it was only day one. I am going to follow the same routine again tomorrow unless I run into complications otherwise. At about day 6 I should have a full blood level of DNP so I will see if it becomes unbearable to go without carbs after my cardio and at other times during the day.

Training
    I sweat quite abundently this morning. I rarely sweat much during cardio however today I had sweat dripping from my armpits onto the eliptical machine. I was monitoring my heart rate and for some reason it was reading at about 145-150bpm although I was barely exerting any effort. I was definetly hotter and elevated heart rate, however, I dont necessarily attribute that to the DNP. It was probably a result of the T3, ECY.
    I hit the weights at 5pm supersetting back and chest. That may not have been the best idea being that I was working to about 100% intensity. I was only performing 4 sets of 6 reps but I was definetly hot again and felt like overall sh*t. Again I attribute that to the ECY and T3 if I had to point a finger of blame. Ideally I think it would be best for me to get a heartmonitor to wear while working out to make sure I am not overtraining and exerting myself beyond a comfortable and safe level. I weighed in this morning at 193.7lbs with my cutoff and shorts on so I will try to track my losses from this point.

Photos
    I snapped 2 pics this morning however I am not sure exactly how they will turn out. I do have pictures posted in my other cutting thread that should give an indication of a starting point. I will not be able to get to my good camera until thursday so I may have to get better ones then. Although they wouldn't exactly be "before" they would be very d*mn close.

I will be out of town tomorrow afternoon and wednesday morning so I wont have the oppurtunity to get this updated like I would like to. Hopefully I can stay nice and cool although I will be outside in the heat most of the day wednesday. Diet and fluids may be a difficult thing to adhere to both of those days, but as always I will give it my d*mnedest and let the board know how well it goes.
    No bad DNP taste yet although I do have this nasty ass cheap cigar taste that is lingering from one of my fantasy football drafts tonight.
    LONG LIVE THE KING!!
    On a side note I think I may have begun to halt the lurking case of gyno that was beginning to spawn last week. Unfortunately when I sent my gear to my hotel I didnt bother sending any anti-e's (never had a problem with estrogen before) and I began to experience my first ever signs of gyno. I popped 40mg of IBE Nolva last night and that seems to have cut the irritation down. Now if I could just get the small amount of swelling to leave it would be perfect. Oh well I learned my lesson and will definetly be running Nolva ED at 10mg for the remainder of this cycle and the one I have planned for winter.

Active DNP
    200mg
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-19-2004 at 04:06 PM.

Training

Cardio went smooth this morning. I walked for 45mins at only 3.8mph on a flat grade. I kept my heart rate right at 120bpm the entire time. When I first got on the treadmill and checked my heart rate it showed me at 100bpm which was exactly what my heart rate was yesterday during the afternoon. I experienced little to no heat this morning nor perspiration although I did not exert myself to the degree at which I did yesterday.

I have yet to notice any difference from the DNP . It is only the beginning of Day 2 so I anticipate the adverse signs coming later.

Sleep
    Went fairly well. I was not sweating anymore than usual nor was I struggling to sleep, outside of waking up to piss in the middle of the night.

Diet
    Remains and will remain the same as yesterday's. Although today I will not have a chance to lift in the evening so I will likely only consume one meal of carbs today. That meal will consist of a cup of oatmeal and a protein shake most likely.

Update
    Nothing really exciting to update. I actually do not notice any difference currently. Yesterday I felt a little odd but that may have been a placebo effect or the T3. I did manage to get the yellow stain from the caps on my white shirt this morning and on my fingers. It luckily washed off my fingers with ease. I can only hope that the coming 28 days will be as easy as the past two, although that would probably mean I wasnt making steady progress.

Active DNP
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-19-2004 at 04:01 PM.

Day 3 Update
    I am not really sure what to think as of yet. It is still very early in this process (only 10% of the way complete). I have really not experienced any heightened heat issues even though I was outside all day today. Now granted I was not exerting the slightest amount of energy, but I somewhat expected more heat, judging from others unbearable experiences. I have noticed a bitter taste in my mouth if I dont funnel Diet Pepsi down my gullet or chomp some sugar free gum but thus far it hasnt been much of a side effect. I have noticed that the past two days my eyes tend to burn (almost like when going keto) late in the day for whatever reason. I have not yet noticed water retention. So far I honestly have no real complaints about DNP low dose usage but I still anticipate that being altered to some degree. I think I can accomplish 45mins of cardio in the morning again tomorrow without a problem and at this rate I dont see that changing. I know it is early but I somewhat second what LMO said "Honestly it is not bad at all."

Diet
    Well my original plan was to try to go almost as close to keto as possible on my off days but my eyes starting burning and just kind of was overall lethargic yesterday evening so I opted for the safe routine and went with a cup of oatmeal. It definetly helped with the eye irritation for the time being. Oatmeal created no heat effect whatsoever although I havent experienced excessive heat yet. I was in the car for about 10hrs the past two days and i'll be d*mned if I didnt guzzle probably two gallons worth of Diet Pepsi in the process. That definetly helped with the foul taste in my mouth.
    Today I was at an amusement park so I wasnt left with tons of viable food options. I did go with a grilled chicken sandwich for my 2nd meal of the day which provided some carbs (white bread bun) although I again didnt notice any added heat. Luckily I had planned ahead and brought a number of meals for the road which definetly eased travel. My carb intake today was my sandwich bun, cup of oatmeal, and a peach. I have also been having some low carb chili (made with carb option tomato paste, V8, and 96% Beef) to provide some extra potassium to my diet.

Sleep
    Almost nonexistent last night. I stayed in a hotel with a few buddies and those bastards stayed up the entire night watching the olympics and bickering about sports and politics. My 4hrs of sleep werent a result of heat, but more on unsatisfactory conditions.

Misc Notes
    I would definetly like to see some more input from other DNP users to see how they feel my first three days have gone and what I may expect to encounter in the coming days and weeks. I realize that I am running a low dose, but for my mental well being I would be more comfortable with some coaching from some of you that know the ins and outs of this.

Active DNP
    405.36mg
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-19-2004 at 04:02 PM.

I love the color coding parts. Keep it up bro

Misc Notes
    I would definetly like to see some more input from other DNP users to see how they feel my first three days have gone and what I may expect to encounter in the coming days and weeks. I realize that I am running a low dose, but for my mental well being I would be more comfortable with some coaching from some of you that know the ins and outs of this.
    Some people experience more pronounced sides than others, but DNP works no matter what. You're only starting and your dose is low, give it time to build up. When it's all said and done you may be one of the people who experience few sides from DNP, that's not a bad thing. So don't make the newbie mistake of bumping your dose up, just stay at 200mg for your first run.

Misc Notes
    I didnt really feel much till day 4. I was sorta warm during day 3 but day 4 kicked in hard.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    TCO, I will be interseted to see how the long / low dose works out for you... I'm doing a short 2 weeks, first go around. (and I'm 1 day ahead of you and LMO feeling the heat build pretty good... 400mg IMO may be overkill for a first time user) Good Luck Bro!!!

Ben-

Day 4 Update
    I cant say that day 4 was any different than day 1, 2, or 3 necessarily. Still not sweating or overheating like one may expect. Although I was forced to drive a car without A/C today which was a little more grueling than it would ordinarily be but nothing unbearable. It rained for some of the day but I opted to keep my sunglasses on in hopes that for some reason it may help my eyes and the pain I have had with them. It did to some degree as I didnt really notice them aching as I drove. I have not yet noticed water retention although it is probably hard for my to gauge myself since I do after all see my reflection in the mirror on a regular basis.

Diet
    I havent eaten as well as I would have liked to recently. I must admit though that part of the problem has been my lack of going to the grocery. I am planning to do that Friday along with diagraming exactly what foods should be eaten for each given meal. I went with the cup of oatmeal for meal 1 again yesterday and have yet to experienced increased heat. I also consumed 4 slices of whole wheat toast for my PPWO meal and didnt notice any differences. I easily drank a gallon of Diet soda if not more today. I would venture to say it may have even been 1.5-2gal. I have always been addicted to soda and the bitter taste in my mouth just gives me another excuse to consume Diet drinks.

Sleep
    Same old snoring bear. I honestly dont think a nuclear holocaust could keep me from sleeping. I have only 50% hearing which definetly plays to my advantage when it comes to sleeping. If something is loud I can just roll over on my good ear and block out the noise.

Training
    I hit legs and abs yesterday. I must admit that lifting is the most difficult thing I do. My leg workout went fine for about the first 8-10 sets but when it came time for Leg Extensions I began to feel nausea. I only hit 6 sets of abs because it was closing time and I really didnt feel 100% after 45mins of weights. I have been trying to incorporate some posing at the end of my workout to expose the cuts and create a greater blood flow to the muscles. Today while doing a could leg poses I was generating a large amount of vascularity for me. Generally my legs all around suck but they were showing veins and increased leaness.
    I woke up late this morning and had a meeting that didnt allow for me to make it in for a.m. cardio. Oh well thus far I am 2 for 4 on cardio.

Misc. Notes
    I have noticed for some reason that regardless of the amount of fluids I take in I continue to have some yellow coloring in my urination. Also I checked my temperature last night before going to bed and it was hovering right around 99.0-99.5 degrees F. I am contemplating making the switch from Ephedrine to Clen at the end of this week. I have been running Ephedrine for 3 weeks straight now and I really doubt it has much impact. I ran the idea past KOM and he seemed to think it was a viable option. So I anticipate running 62.5mcg of Clen beginning day 8 unless the heat increases to a untolerable level.

Active DNP
    455.36mg
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 08-20-2004 at 12:17 PM.

I have noticed for some reason that regardless of the amount of fluids I take in I continue to have some yellow coloring in my urination.
    Been there, done that.

My piss is the same way lol......

<<LMO>>

If you think the piss is weird, wait until you ummmm nevermind....

If you think the piss is weird, wait until you ummmm nevermind....

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I guess its a good way to get the girlfreind to lose a little weight without making her feel fat

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man this dnp sounds like the ****.

I guess its a good way to get the girlfreind to lose a little weight without making her feel fat
    I have already told myself no sex for a month. Yes I know it sounds like a big sacrifice but I am bound and determined to acheive my goals at all costs. BTW what would be the complications of having unprotected sex while on DNP ? I know it has been stated not to have oral but what is the premise of this statement.

Bro don't get that $hit into your girlfriend in any way.......wear a rubber and hope you don't overheat lol

I noticed my stuff is yellow right now too... f*ck when I am done with this I never want to see the color yellow again lol

<<LMO>>

Bro don't get that $hit into your girlfriend in any way.......wear a rubber and hope you don't overheat lol

<<LMO>>
    Oh come on bro I was thinking about painting her yellow. Im sure it will be breathtaking.

No I am totally prepared for no sex until the completion of DNP use.

Oh come on bro I was thinking about painting her yellow. Im sure it will be breathtaking.

No I am totally prepared for no sex until the completion of DNP use.

LMFAO......

Dude I feel like hell now that I am at 400mgs anyway. Well not complete hell but bad enough I am not even thinking about poon right now lol

<<LMO>>

LMFAO......

Dude I feel like hell now that I am at 400mgs anyway. Well not complete hell but bad enough I am not even thinking about poon right now lol

<<LMO>>
    Yeah I dont think I have so much as even touched my cock in the last 5 days. I am far more concerned about these constant sinus infection like symptoms to really give a d*mn otherwise.

I have already told myself no sex for a month. Yes I know it sounds like a big sacrifice but I am bound and determined to acheive my goals at all costs. BTW what would be the complications of having unprotected sex while on DNP? I know it has been stated not to have oral but what is the premise of this statement.
    I would think that if she swallowed it, it would be the same as taking an unknown dose. Definantly not a good idea.

Day 5 update
    Today was far and away the worst. No its not the sweating or the lack there off that is a problem. As a matter of fact I dont think I have sweat all day. I did 45 mins of cardio this morning and was high and dry. Now granted I was barely exerting myself but I was after all keeping my heart rate at 145bpm. I actually have cold chills currently sitting in my room with the A/C on full blast. My biggest complications are Diarrhea (about every hour or so) and eye pain. I grabbed some Imodium AD but that has yet to help to any obvious degree. My eyes again feel like they are going to burn. I know I keep saying this but it feels exactly what a sinus infection and fever feel like. I did manage to pick up a couple bottles of Lutein today that I will be popping for that reason. My temperature is hovering around 100.5-101.0 degrees in the afternoon. I went and checked my blood pressure today while at the grocery and noticed it had gone up a bit. It was 137/75 with a pulse of 135bpm. It seems like a high heart rate for only walking the aisles of the grocery. I also think I am beginning to retain water although that could be a factor of a number of things including the Diarrhea.

Diet
    I cant really say that I have followed a concrete plan today. I have continued to eat clean but not necessarily a meal every three hours. I have been snacking on fruit in between my meals. I had some watermelon earlier and just had an apple to see if I could feel a little better and keep myself from going hypo as much as possible.

Training
    Didn't really feel in the mood to hit the weights today so I opted for the morning cardio instead. I honestly didnt sweat an ounce today doing cadio even though my heart rate was at 145-155bpm,

Misc Notes
    I think I would be lying if I said I wasnt contemplating throwing in the towel because of what is most likely paranoia. My eyes burn and I have a fever, but I think some of it may have to do with my overall paranoia and fear that has been instilled by a number of "DNP is Deadly" posts. I think it would be a good idea for me to be a man suck it up and proceed onward tomorrow with my original plan. That is in a nutshell the message I have gotten from a couple bros and probably a wise decision. My levels shouldn't be all that much higher tomorrow than they were today or yesterday for I am only about 60mg from peaking. I am taking my temperature multiple times a day to make sure I dont exceed anything potentially harmful. Tomorrow I will be outside moving furniture and other items so I will see how I handle it.

Active DNP

Remember bro, there's nothing wrong with extending the time between doses in order to lower your body levels.

Bro calm down...... you'll make it through don't worry.

The Diarrhea SUCKS! I have it too...... but man I am getting lean from this stuff. And honestly I think DNP / T3 works best if you eat more than usual while on it. I swear the days I stick exactly to my diet I don't see as much fat loss or heat etc. The days I eat more and cheat slightly (extra fruit etc) I lose more and sweat a $hit load more.

And as for the eye pain.....I have not had it. I would take extra Lutein and R-ALA. Keep us updated on this....I want to know more about your eye pains.

<<LMO>>

Bro calm down...... you'll make it through don't worry.

The Diarrhea SUCKS! I have it too...... but man I am getting lean from this stuff. And honestly I think DNP / T3 works best if you eat more than usual while on it. I swear the days I stick exactly to my diet I don't see as much fat loss or heat etc. The days I eat more and cheat slightly (extra fruit etc) I lose more and sweat a $hit load more.

And as for the eye pain.....I have not had it. I would take extra Lutein and R-ALA. Keep us updated on this....I want to know more about your eye pains.

<<LMO>>
    I could honestly care less about the diarrhea. If I had to pinpoint an issue to say disturbs me it is the Body Temp. I just got out of the shower and measured at 102.0. If I still had the 100 degree temp I wouldnt be at all concerned. I could live with diarrhea everyday (although I must admit I do miss farting seemingly every minute of the day). I will throw down another DNP in the morning and see how I do tomorrow. Although I have to decide where my cutoff point is on my body temperature. In the event it reaches that point I will increase water and electrolytes and drop down to 36hour adminstration. And I honestly mean that you can all feel free to call me a vagina because it makes me want to hit the 30days I planned even more!!

I could honestly care less about the diarrhea. If I had to pinpoint an issue to say disturbs me it is the Body Temp. I just got out of the shower and measured at 102.0. If I still had the 100 degree temp I wouldnt be at all concerned.
    This would have me concerned as well, my temp has never gone above 100 degrees on DNP . Watch your temp *very* closely and if it goes up any more then I'd stop. It's also possible that you have caught a virus, or actually have a sinus infection and it's what's responsible for your temp and not the DNP. In which case it would be best to stop the DNP and wait till you get better.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    This would have me concerned as well, my temp has never gone above 100 degrees on DNP. Watch your temp *very* closely and if it goes up any more then I'd stop. It's also possible that you have caught a virus, or actually have a sinus infection and it's what's responsible for your temp and not the DNP. In which case it would be best to stop the DNP and wait till you get better.
    I honestly could care less about any of the other sides to be honest. There is no reason I should actually be cold right now while on DNP according to everything I have ever heard. But then again my temp flucuates so badly. I take it using one of those In-ear devices and one minute it will be 101.5 the next 102 and then 100.5. There doesnt seem to be any set pattern to the madness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information