Latimus is offline Banned

Latimus 1st Cycle

1st Cycle Journal Which began June 7th 2004

10 week cycle Mass of Tren and Test Prop (tren is discontinued on week 8)
    75mgs Tren 100mgs Test ED

1st shot was quad, could not walk and needed codine for pain
    2nd Shot was half the amount in other leg, also needed pain killers throughout the day (This took place the previous week as advised to get legs ready.

After those shots my quads have felt fine with only a little discomfort however the first shots i could barely walk.

Workout Log (Intense training going past failure on each set)

Monday -chest 16 sets, tris 6 sets, side delts 3, calves 3
    Tuesday-back 16 sets, bies 6, traps 3
    Wednesday-legs 16 quat, 5 ham, 5calves
    Thursday-Rest
    Friday-Shoulders 6front, 6side, 9 tris 3calves
    Saturday-9bies, 6traps, 6cleans

Diet
    350-400 grams Protien, 800 carbs, 60g fat
    4-5L water, multi-vits 3x a day, Nolv 10mgs daily
    *Pick at food all day long...numbers are greater on some days
    *Sunday is all you can eat day.

Stats
    Current weight 250 pounds 19%BF, 510
    21yrs
    Measurements-chest 49 quad 28 arm 18 calv 16 waist 36

Mood *Mentally trying to keep anger down, I have a bad temper
    Libido *Sex 2x a day but might be mental since test has only been in for 3 days

Final thoughts for this entry= the ED shots are alright for the most part...later on i might switch to EOD. i will Keep this up for as long as i mentally can. ED shots are hard but at the same time reminds me that i am on roid and need to keep my diet workout and sleep in check. Also the start of this cycle was schedualled 2 weeks ago, but it took that long to do it. I just couldnt stick it in me. I would take the needle out and sit there. Finally when i did it it hurt like no other. Now i am fine and am glad that i did it.

No Regrets, never look back...Latty.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    best of luck, 700mg of test a week is high for a first cycle. However you should see some real nice gains with prop and tren , especially if you drop your BF around 12%

700mgs relative to my weight is not high...it doesnt make sence to put a 160 pound guy on 500 mgs and a 260 pound guy on 500mgs...

remember this isnt a cycle critique...

SHOTS* Gluts were the next to be hit and they were easy as pie...the needle broke skin easier due to the higher amount of fat...the pain wasnt half as bad as quads

My chest workout today was insane 225 for 22 reps as a second warmup set...could have gone for more

weight in at 255 pounds today.

*Mistake when injecting in left quad i pulled up a little and now there is a little build up i can feel under the skin...it is beginning to break up. (extra careful to get needle in full way*

Everyday Shots are still fine

LIbido/anger are both up

Eating! KEEP EATING...one day of a screwed up diet (protein shakes are being used in place of real food too many times)

anger is raising

Injections-Scare on right delt yesterday when the needle was pulled out it was followed by a long flow of blood. -Just shot my right chest and it was easy and didnt hurt.

*second week is halfway through and my size and strength are noticeable. 255 pounds
    Scars-lots of new battle scars on my bies
    Depression* the shots have left my legs and shoulders slow and hurt which is getting to me...
    Starting cardio tomorrow morning for the first time in the cycle. My legs are feeling better with the upperbody shots

*Thanks to AR for calming me down lastnight...i freaked out due to the blood.

OH BABY I AM ONLINE!!! 2 weeks completed.

My strength and weight are unstopable...for the last 6 years every gain has been so hard...now everything is coming easy.

260 pounds... repped 315 for 4 on bench
    I have control over my rage and have no regrets about what i have done

*Goal for chest=want to rep out 315 for 10 or more

Shots Ed is still going well...i had a hard time lastnight hitting my glute...its a hard operation to asperate.

I love tren !

2.5 weeks in...need to go clothes shopping..lol

Shoulders today 100 DB x 12, 110 x 6, 120 x 4...best shoulder day ever...i have never done the 120's before for shoulder press....they went up nicely, no cheating

Cant stop drinking water...

sides:Acne on chest but it is very mild...i am taking antibiolics to counteract it.

Anger and libidio or fine...they seem to be level...

DOnt be shy to say something bros...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Remember that altho your muscles are getting stronger your tendons and ligaments arent. Dont get too carried away with your new strength and injure yourself. If i were you id keep my reps for shoulders a little higher to be on the safe side JMO.

great advice bro...i know i need to ease up...i have been on 100, 110s for so long that i thought i could handle the 120's alright...and it was fine...but i totally know what you are saying...with strength increases in the muscles this fast...and tentons are still the same...could be dangerous...thanks bro...i wont go any heavier with shoulders...

lol its nice to get some feedback!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    heyyy lat. just wondering how the test prop shots are going for you. i think they burn a bit. it's my first cycle as well, but i don't mind alternating shoulders since i'm taking it light, eod.

yeah prop stings...i couldnt walk after my first shot..but now its alright..

shoulders are usually good ,...but mine like to bleed...which sucks hard...i hope you have other spots to shoot...that is a lot of test in your shoulders...i have 8 spots i hit...but i might drop it to 6...hitting glutes is a pain in the ass...are you on only prop?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    What brand of prop bro? Ever think about cutting it w/ b-12 or sterile oil to reduce the pain?

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know more about your injection pattern. I just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago with 250mg of Test-d EOD and 25mg of D-bol ED. i shot the right quad first and couldnt walk two days later when i shot the left. i couldnt put on my socks by myself for a week. have since moved to the glute and everything is fine, but was wondering about moving it around a bit.

The kind of prop and tren is Latimus' Own Brew...i was going to use b12 however i found that the bottle i was going to use was expired lol...and you really shouldnt be taking that much b12 anyway...your body only needs so much...

budy i couldnt walk...it felt like entire quad was ****ed...i couldnt believe it...i wanted to give up juice right there....and then injectiong yourself in the other leg...fuuuck

i just shoot eight shots...glutes, quads, chest, delts...8 shots means less build up in the tissue...and upperbody shots will help widen you out since its helping to loosen the muscle covering...

instead of dbols...tren is what people take for strengths...its better for you, since its not an oral...and the muscle is easier to keep...l love tren!

i am really understanding why prop/tren combo is one of the best cycles going.

Sides*my left testical is shrinking...fu(ksakes...righty is hanging tough...should my one nut be shrinking faster...and should i be worried...like its really small right now...lol
    Last edited by Latimus; 06-27-2004 at 02:31 AM.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have heard alot of good stuff about tren but it wasnt available to me when i started the cycle. but thanks for the shot info, that really helps. and sorry to hear about your nuts. i havent had that appen yet but i am expecting it any day now.

my girlfriend laughed at it...im like the shaft isnt any smaller...lol

im starting to break out on my back....what should i do here....up both anti's and b6...well thats what i am going to do...and my right nipple is a touch sore...what should i do...just keep the antis up around 60mgs and b6 at 600mgs? ny nipple doesnt hurt a lot....but its a little harder on the right side...

i guess i am just giong to pray that it doesnt get worst...**** me

Quake is offline Member
    I did read some feed back on another thread that only one shrinking is odd and should be checked out, but that's what happenned to me too and to the guy who had started that thread, so it can't be too uncommon. I had sex the day after and climaxed, and now both of them are the same size, both have shrunk. I'm going to get some tribulus in this week and keep that going from now well into pct. Have already got HCG , but don't want to start this just yet as I know test shrinkage is common and is always well recovered from, besides I'm only doing an 8 week cycle and only have 4 more weeks to go.

yeah im not going to let it bother me too much...i am watching my right nipple like a hawk though...it likes to stay moderately hard..not sore though...i upped the b6 and anti-es to combat it

the body is under some stress...back is breakin out...**** it

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Tren is the shizzle man. I went from repping 315 for 8 to 365 for 10. Its the BA/BB in the prop thats killing you, I could barely walk for two days because of the quad shot. Good cycle bro. Im doing the same thing, I just threw in some winny. Good luck.

3 weeks completed tomorrow
    Chest-225x25, 315x7...this is awesome...i think my goal of 315 for 10 will be pasted

seeing the sides, but hopefully have them undercontrol with the hightened b6 and anti-es...weight in at 263
    *pins needed to get more pins, picked up 25g pins to see if they will go in easier...the guy gave me no trouble...but would not make eye contact with me at any point...i dont know if he was just busy, or couldnt look at me for some reason...well whatever.

Mentally i am doing fine...anger is lower then when i was off roid...libidio is staying strong...eventhough my boys are small...i am dealing with being on roids...people are asking me now more then ever if i am on...i say no...i feel dirty and what to tell them that roid is nothing that should be seen as negative...but thats our society, and i have a family that i think will be ashamed due to misunderstanding...and all the negativity that the media is protraying now...so my girlfriend of 6 years will always be the only one who knows for sure...

*Maraxus, that is awesome...what a feat 365...i didnt want to put that on the bar...i think repping 315 as far as it will go for the cycle is what i am going to do...maybe put 10s on each side but i want to be carefull of my 21year old ligs and tents

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    do lots of rotator cuff exercises with therabands... your strength will go up alot in your first run. You dont want to hurt your self...injurys take FOREVER.

an injury would really blow...hard...luck will have it that i havent hurt myself at the gym...yet...lol i hope this doesnt screw me

i still cant get over doing 315 for 7 yesterday...like that is a rep out...crazy
    *Back was 6plates on t-bar row which was repped out...awesome
    *Pins i got the 25g, but didnt get 20g to draw with and i didnt want to reuse my 22s for drawing either...so it took forever to fill almost 2ccs....the needle bent a bit which was a little scary..however when i put a little pressure on it...it slid in easier then ever before with the 22s....25s are awesome...i love them and today the spot i hit doesnt feel anydifferent...da bull said it was because with 25g it takes longer to put in so it is easier on the muscle...which is great.

i compaired the 22s and 25s and what a difference...the 25s are almost not even there...where as the 22s look like nails

How's teh cycle going bro. We need an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    How's teh cycle going bro. We need an update.
    Thanks bro! well i just hit 270

benched 315 for 9 which is close to my goal of 10
    365 for 3

every part of me is growing...i had a bad 4th week because i wasnt eating enough...the more weight i was putting on...i wasnt upping the cals...i sat at 267 for a whole week.

i am now half way done my cycle...getting freaky...

I am giong to really hit the food and get up to 285 by the end i believe...i thought i wanted to be leaner for summer...but this is a bulker..so bulk i shall

I dont even look fat...just really thick...so im happy anyway...

sides are low...b6 seems to have cleared that up...acne is alittle bad but nothing to get upset about mainly on my back anyway.

injections have been smooth...ED shots are still ok

mentally i have been fine...i am glad i did this.

20lbs and only halfway through? Wow i expect you will be breaking the 280 barrier quite easily.

did deadlifts today with legs...585 went up nicely...it was awesome

PROBLEM i am losing flexability...i couldnt grab the bar to do squats!!!! i do chest injections...i am going to start streatching more then ever!...it was unbelievealbe that i couldnt do it and very embarrasing...my workout partner was like what the ****...

Diet: Eating everything is i can...my tuna, chicken, shakes and complex carbs are in order but i am adding a few more shakes and a bit of junk...at 270 i really need to intake a lot of cals...

Training is very intense...each set...and i mean each set is either a drop or rest pause...the muscles will have no choice but to grow...16 sets for majors, 6 for minors...and each set counts to the fullest...i want to grow...

I want to be a freaky!!!!!!!!!!

Gearing toward PCT...thinking about creatine and glute for 10 weeks...then gettin right into my next cycle...lol...yeah....no one does one cycle...i thought that at first..i was wrong.

Update? You broken 280 yet?

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    hows the cycle going?

Alright well i have a few more shots of prop and ill be done...and what a ride it has been...i never got to 280 lol...273 was as far as i got...and i ate as much as i poss could...

bench press went from 315 for 2...to 315 for 15...and 405 for 1...
    deadlift 605
    curl 185 for 6
    shouldpress dumbell 120-11 140s-5 (just to name some of the best)

sides
    stretch marks all over my lats on the inside of my underarms....
    acne on my back very bad...face is fine

about to start PCT 3 days after last shot...Nolv 60mgs a day trib at 4grams creatine and glut...

i really dont want to see any drop in strength...hopefully the creatine will help hold water and keep gains...

Planing next cycle...

t-money is offline Member
    bench press went from 315 for 2...to 315 for 15...and 405 for 1...
    deadlift 605
    curl 185 for 6
    shouldpress dumbell 120-11 140s-5 (just to name some of the best)

Holy ****! Great work bro! How many weeks left now?

T

ya the numbers are great to be honest....Tren is one hell of a drug...im about to finish week 6 of PCT...my nuts are back to normal....only resently has my libidio began to decrease...i can still bench 4plates....and am weighting in around 275...

im about to start my next cycle...getting everything together for it....im going to cut...shed some of this bulk off...i somewhat feel like ****...i am very bulked up....and the acne hit me very hard...just got accutane...but the liver values are bad...not sure what im giong to do with getting a renewal...

cutting diet, all protein and fats, with carbs only at the end of a workout...

Drugs..clen , test and dbol are what im looking at right now...and yes, cutter, but its all about the cals, not really what drugs you take for what, and i think that the dbol test cutter is good because it will help be keep my gains....then test tren bulker right after...

Thread Information