Thrashenstein is offline New Member

Starting a M1T cycle

This is what I'm gonna do.

60mg M1T ed

300mg 4-AD ed

1500mg Milk thistle ed

I'm gonna do this for 4 weeks.

Right now I'm 6'0" 205# not a whole lot of bodyfat but some.

Let me know what you's think.

Later
    Thrashenstein

BTW I love this site I do more reading than posting and theres alot of cool people with great info here. Thanks.

--------------------------------------

...and strength is all you gotta know!
    Last edited by Thrashenstein; 09-04-2004 at 06:48 AM.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrashenstein
    This is what I'm gonna do.

60mg M1T ed

300mg 4-AD ed

1500mg Milk thistle ed

I'm gonna do this for 4 weeks.

Right now I'm 6'0" 205# not a whole lot of bodyfat but some.

Let me know what you's think.

Later
    Thrashenstein

BTW I love this site I do more reading than posting and theres alot of cool people with great info here. Thanks.

Holy **** bro 60mg M1t ED thats alot!
    Have you ever done it before I wouldn't do more than 30mg ED and thats a bit much.
    I would also probably up the 4ad to 400-600mg ed
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 08-28-2004 at 06:21 PM.

Yeah I done it b4. I did 10mg ed then went up to 20 and diddent really think that it was all that great. So now I'm gonna try 60mg ed and see where it takes me. I also did 2 1-AD stacks b4 which i thought was better, but maybe thats because of the low dose of the last M1T stack.

Later bro.

-------------------------------

Last edited by Thrashenstein; 09-04-2004 at 06:49 AM.

Good Luck Bro

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I done it b4. I did 10mg ed then went up to 20 and diddent really think that it was all that great. So now I'm gonna try 60mg ed and see where it takes me. I also did 2 1-AD stacks b4 which i thought was better, but maybe thats because of the low dose of the last M1T stack.

Later bro.
    Umm, id just go onto the real stuff. At 60mg you are going to be hurting your liver quite a bit. Your sides are going to bring you down way too much at that doseage.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Wowww thats a lot of m1t... maybe try 30mg ED? Just be careful bro..

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, do us all a favor and get some bloodwork done when you are in the middle of that cycle. I would love to see your yellow jaundiced face when you get the results.

Fpot66

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    60mg at that crazy dosage why not just use AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Wowww thats a lot of m1t... maybe try 30mg ED? Just be careful bro..
    Yeah I'm gonna check it out this way for about 2-3 wks and then maybe if I cant handle it I'll bump it down.

Thanks man.

-----------------------------

Last edited by Thrashenstein; 09-04-2004 at 06:51 AM.

yooo is offline Associate Member

Later bro.
    Bro 60 mgs wont take u anywhere but ur grave!

do 20mg, and even then ur lower back will kill@@

good luck bro, im interested on ur results!

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Bro 60 mgs wont take u anywhere but ur grave!

do 20mg, and even then ur lower back will kill@@

good luck bro, im interested on ur results!

Yeah man I really think you should NOT do 60mgs ED. You're poor liver will disintigrate and your face/eyes will be piss yellow. Your lower back is going to hurt more then you can imagine. Its better to start low, then work your way up. I personally would never go over 20mgs ED.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    hey there is always the legal alternatives look into 4ad cyp go to designersupps.com

pin about 2100mg a week and you will be satisfied with the results it would be 315mg of test a week plus the unconverted is slightly anabolic on its own and take around 20mg 30 tops of m1t for the first 4 weeks

The reason why it wasnt working for you is because you where shutdown and the gains stopped you need something in there for your testosterone .

im not sure if sledge has some in stock at the moment but he will very soon within next few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Yeah man I really think you should NOT do 60mgs ED. You're poor liver will disintigrate and your face/eyes will be piss yellow. Your lower back is going to hurt more then you can imagine. Its better to start low, then work your way up. I personally would never go over 20mgs ED.
    Alright bro, I'm gonna knock it down to 40mg/ed. I only did 60mg/ed since saturday and its monday now, so just 3 days @ 60mg. But starting tomorrow I'll bump it down to 40, I'll take 20 in the am and 20 in the pm and skip my lunchtime dose. Thanks for the advice and concern (ALL YOU GUYS). So far nothing has changed as far as strength or size.

Later bros.

Alright bro, I'm gonna knock it down to 40mg/ed. I only did 60mg/ed since saturday and its monday now, so just 3 days @ 60mg. But starting tomorrow I'll bump it down to 40, I'll take 20 in the am and 20 in the pm and skip my lunchtime dose. Thanks for the advice and concern (ALL YOU GUYS). So far nothing has changed as far as strength or size.

Later bros.

Ok thats good to know bro.. I didn't wanna read in the newspaper about someone that dosed too high on their m1t cycle Best of luck to you bro, and stay safe!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you will deffanatley notice more weight if you take 4ad with it

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    you will deffanatley notice more weight if you take 4ad with it
    Yeah I am bro, 300mg/ed

Later bro.

Day 4:

Arms grew a 1/4" but I dont feel stronger. I have really bad allergies and I've been constantly tired and drained for the past 2 wks now. I sneeze from sunrise to sunset and my back is broken out in tiny hives, it sucks bad, I get this every year mid August to about mid September.

Yesterday was arm day and man did i get this huge retarded pump, I never seen my arms so pumped before, It was cool.

I'll keep you guys posted on future progress.

Later bros.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    ya on m1-t u get some badass pumps...ohhhh soo nice

Day 5: Nothing new since last post.

-----------------------------------

Last edited by Thrashenstein; 09-04-2004 at 06:55 AM.

Day 6:

Gained another 1/8 inch around my arms and am getting very solid.

---------------------------

Last edited by Thrashenstein; 09-04-2004 at 06:54 AM.

Day 7:

I feel like I'm losing alot of fat but I'm eating like a pig. The scale is dropping too, from about 208 last saturday to 203 today!?! But my arms are getting bigger and I'm looking more buff. If it keeps going like this I think I'm gonna bump it back up to 60mg/ed again. But I'll wait till next week saturday which will be my second week into the cycle. Plus I think I got a good source to get some test e from (I hope). No more of this prohormone waste of time and money b.s.

Later bros.
    -----------------------------

GQSuperman is offline Banned

really

do you really think your arms would grow that much in only a day? anyone? water weight? sounds like you want "instant" results. i didn't think things worked that way. i wouldn't up to 60. do the 20mg's a day for a couple cycles, or simply go on AAS.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I am on an M1t & 1-AD stack right now and it rocks. Muscles feel hard as hell all the time. Get great pumps at the gym too. I did notice some lethargy but am working through it; nothing major. I am eating like a horse too. I've put on 4-6 pounds in 2 weeks. Yeah for me!! If this works this well can't wait to try the real stuff next month!!

MT

darkopz is offline New Member
    I started my second M-1-T cycle 1.5 weeks ago and haven't noticed much of a change now. I am running it 400mg 4-AD. I was thinking my system was shut down and I should get off and wait a while before the next one.

I was taking 10mg ED, and now have bumped it to 15mg ED. It's only been 1.5 weeks since the begining, should I just call it quits or see if the extra 5mg ED will help with the gains?

I wanted to go from 141lbs to 150lbs in this cycle but it doesn't look too promising. A scary thing is that I can go from 146lbs at night to 140lbs in the morning. I am attempting to base my actual weight on the morning results as that is when my stomach is empty and represents my actual body weight, not the actual weight of all the food I've eaten throughout the day.

Any suggestions? BTW I am following NSA's M-1-T cycle post.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    in less youre under 5 feet at 141 the only thing you should be cycling is food

DoubleHelix,

Ideally yes, however I have a disease that prevents me from absorbing nutrients that well and things that act like a steroid (or are) greatly help with my absortion and weight gain. I whole heartidly agree that people should reach their limits before trying anything this serious. I have struggled with this for a long time so 140 lbs is a very heavy weight for me.

BTW I'm 5'8"

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the same boat right now....I just started NSA's M1T cycle and tomorrow is day 5 for me. I have hardley noticed anything at all. I will wait til next week before I up the M1T to 15mg ED. I did read that it can take 3-5 days to kick in fully. I'm 5'6" @ 170.

P.S. Sorry to steal your thread Thrash
    Last edited by RedKnight; 10-07-2004 at 09:25 PM.

How many cals you packing in each day? I just recently counted a typical day for me and found I was over estimating how much I was eating. I wasn't even eating enough to maintain my weight. My MBR is 2800cals ED, so I needed around 3500-4000 to gain anything from M-1-T. I'm hoping that is what the problem was with me. I'm gonna let me system reset then adjust my diet before I do it again.

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    I guess I should have rephrased what I meant by I'm not seeing any results. I think it is still to early to see results, but I'm not feeling the added energy boost from the M1T or 4AD. I am estimating that I'm taking in about 4000 cals/day. I'll give it some more time and see what develops.

Thread Information