Served is offline Associate Member

Need opinions on winter bulker

I've been trying to prepare my cycle for the winter months and wanted to get a few opinions. This time I want to incorporate sustanon into my cycle instead of a single ester like enanthate . I ran it about a year ago by itself and really like the gains from it. This is what I came up with so far:

12 Weeks Total:

1-12 Sustanon or Omna 250 300-500mgs ETD.
    1-4 DBol 40mgs ED.
    1-12 EQ 300-500mgs once a week.
    8-12 Tren acetate 75mgs EOD.

My cycle history is moderate. Have competed in a few bb shows and have been doing gear for around 2-3 years. This is the first time I've done a complete cycle with sust so I need opinions.

Thank you gentlemen,
    Served

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    I've been trying to prepare my cycle for the winter months and wanted to get a few opinions. This time I want to incorporate sustanon into my cycle instead of a single ester like enanthate . I ran it about a year ago by itself and really like the gains from it. This is what I came up with so far:

12 Weeks Total:

1-12 Sustanon or Omna 250 300-500mgs ETD.
    1-4 DBol 40mgs ED.
    1-12 EQ 300-500mgs once a week.
    8-12 Tren acetate 75mgs EOD.

My cycle history is moderate. Have competed in a few bb shows and have been doing gear for around 2-3 years. This is the first time I've done a complete cycle with sust so I need opinions.

Thank you gentlemen,
    Served
    500mg is about as little as I would go on the sust E3D.

I'd lean to the 500mg end for the eq. You can split that up 2x per week or E3D.

*I* would use the tren from 1-10 giving it plenty of time to take effect and allow you to reap some of its anabolic benefits. This will also get the 19-nor out of your system a few weeks prior to PCT, allowing for a relatively easy PCT from test and test compounds(eq).

Good luck,
    IML

Bro, I really appreciate the advice. I will definitely consider that about the sust. The majority of the time I try not to go overboard on dosages because I'm very prone to acne. But you are right about the sust...I'll probably run more than 500. About the tren , I've always heard that using it over 4-6 weeks can be very harmful. Have you experienced side effects from running it for 10 weeks?

Served

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Served
    About the tren , I've always heard that using it over 4-6 weeks can be very harmful. Have you experienced side effects from running it for 10 weeks?

Served

The duration nonsense is just that, nonsense. It works in the body just like any other 5-AR reducable, non 17-AA steroid . I have ran it for 10 weeks once and consider the most significant side-effect to be acne. It can cause a good deal of that. However, like every other unwanted side, it can be prevented or at the very least, marginalized.

Truth be told, you will get more from the cycle by running tren for the duration of 10 weeks without the eq than you would only using the tren for 4 weeks in addition to the eq. This may be questioned by some, but I bet 90% of people who have used these substances would concur with my assertions.

My question to you is, can you handle everyday injections for a ten week term?

Very good question. My answer would probably be no. I have experienced every day injections with fina/prop and it wasn't fun. Did it for a contest for around 6 weeks and it really got old. But anyway about the tren , ...my workout partner was preparing for jr. nationals last year and he experienced some problems with tren. He ran it for a little over 8 weeks and his kidneys went into renal failure. He was running a lot of gear so we really can't blame it on the tren. But keep in mind this bro isn't no beginner bber and has a great knowledge of his body. He believes the tren caused his problems

Thread Information