arutlos is offline New Member

Test 200 and Super Test - 250 ??? Help

Guys and Gals, I was wondering if you all could help? I have just started a cycle of Test 200 and Super Test- 250. Has anybody ever done a stack like this and if so what were your results. For those that don't know Super Test is like Sustanon 250. I am on my first week and am doing 1 cc of each once a week. I have EQ but am waiting to start it toward my 8th week. I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. Around my 5th week I will increase the Test and Super Test dose to 2 cc's of each once a week. Please give me lots of input since I'm sure all of you know more about this subject than I do. Thanks in advance

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arutlos
    Guys and Gals, I was wondering if you all could help? I have just started a cycle of Test 200 and Super Test- 250. Has anybody ever done a stack like this and if so what were your results. For those that don't know Super Test is like Sustanon 250. I am on my first week and am doing 1 cc of each once a week. I have EQ but am waiting to start it toward my 8th week. I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. Around my 5th week I will increase the Test and Super Test dose to 2 cc's of each once a week. Please give me lots of input since I'm sure all of you know more about this subject than I do. Thanks in advance
    8th wk of the super @250mg eod and not too happy with it, i heard it's 20% underdosed, i was told that 250mg eod was to much even if it's u/d so i cut back to 125eod and started losing so i went back to 250mg eod, you don't need to up the dose, just stay the same mgs, also sust needs to be shot eod,so try 125mg eod and see how you feel, i added 200mg 2x wk of deca to my cycle and it helped out,

Thread Information