Thread: First Cycle

Swol is offline New Member

First Cycle

im 18, weigh 175-180, about 8 % body fat and im wondering what would be the best cycle for me to start out with. Im think d-bol tablets or liquid d-bol(reforvit) or deca ... im planning on taking chrysin with this will it help?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board swol!

I'm just going to warn you now...get yourself a fire extinguisher and pull the pin...because you are going to get FLAMED pretty hard!

18 and taking AS is a big no! no! ....once you start taking AS you'll never be able to make progress naturally again...so make the best of what you can now and in a couple more years when you start to plateau then maybe consider taking AS...JMO

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Mallet you say that once you start AS one is never able to make natural progress again. Is this so for every kind of cycle or only for the more advanced cucles? Is this also the case when one does a cycle with deca only?

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I agree with the other...wait a few more years. I just finished my first cycle and I'm 21 which is the youngest you should start.
    Be patient bro!!!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Jon

This would apply to any cycle IMO!

A lot of natural guy's swear by taking creatine and Glutamine and all the other Jargin out there...and once they stop taking creatine there progress diminishes...For 2 reasons obviosly the first one is there body doesn't have the effects of creatine working for them any more and secondly the psychological down fall...or the placebo effect, we tell ourselves weretaking somethiong so we are going to get stronger now! and then when we stop we tell ourselves I guess i should expect to get a little weaker now because I'm no longer taking those miracle pills or powder.

And with AS it's ten times as bad with the psycological effects.

But I will bump this for other members opinions for you!

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Mallet

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Greeting JON

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Re: First Cycle

Originally posted by Swol
    im 18, weigh 175-180, about 8 % body fat and im wondering what would be the best cycle for me to start out with. Im think d-bol tablets or liquid d-bol(reforvit) or deca... im planning on taking chrysin with this will it help?

Like they all said..."BUT" if you still decide to do AS we will all support you 100%

Thread Information